Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 4 is Planned for March 2012 in USA, Full Set of 26 Episodes Coming Soon For Arrival
Zhanneel
post Jun 11 2012, 5:26 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Agreed: Less Love and Pet. More WIZARD.

I have to say that while I liked the wizard plot and wanted to see it succeed in the "cool Winx villain archive", the many other "girly" aspects of the show crowded in and over-ran the plot far too much to make it enjoyable for myself. I wanted to see the villains and the girls fight and win, but there was too much Love and Pet, Fruity Bar, and fake-band-making for it to be palatable for myself. I stayed with it (though it took me two years to finish the season!) and watched it to the end, but it was a difficult watching experience. Please, no more pet stores ever again Straffi. Never. Ever. Ha.
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Jun 11 2012, 9:07 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I like having other normal plots like the boyfriend stuff, but it could have been planned out a lot better and made more sense. Plus I am just tired of the whole make Earth believe in fairies stuff. It feels like the same thing every episode.
Vaughanh7
post Jun 12 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #63

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Isn't it wierd, how they're mission was to make people believe in magic and find the last earth fairy....yet they spend most of their time feeding pets, singing and keeping their magic a secret...mhmm.....
I'm glad here in the UK we're getting to the earth fairy episodes and the sophix/lovix plots, I much prefer them to the earlier episodes of the series.
Overall, season 4 has been nice....but I'm clutching onto the old ones and hoping next season will be 10 times better!
Also can't wait for te nick dub of movie 2 now! icon_biggrin.gif!! (even though I haven't watched nick's version of movie 1 yet as they didn't air it here in the UK...)

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 14 2012, 3:14 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I sure hope it gets better whenever they introduce the lovix and sophix stuff.
Vaughanh7
post Jun 14 2012, 2:43 PM
Post #65

Believix Fairy

I think they do, I'm not gunna give anything away, but I just saw the last few eps a LOT more like season 3, more action, less pets, and....

More Faragonda, enemies, boys and transformations! :3

--------------------
Vaughanh7
post Jun 30 2012, 1:42 PM
Post #66

Believix Fairy

We've reached the sybil episode here in UK, and Lovix ep airs tomorrow (Aurora yaaay!!!) But I'm mad that Nick changed the major fairies to 'warrior fairies' :/ I thought the 'warrior' fairies were the guards of the major fairies? But yep :/ appsrently its Diana, Sybil and Aurora 'warrior' fairies of nature, justice, and the north. Ah well. These episodes are still my favourite of the season so far xD

--------------------
GuardianOfEarth
post Jun 30 2012, 2:52 PM
Post #67

Believix Fairy

Nebula is another "major fairy" too. No idea what she might represent. In 425 Rai Morgana called her "the fairy of peace". Now that's just ironic.
P-girl
post Jun 30 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (GuardianOfEarth @ Jun 30 2012, 03:52 PM) *
Nebula is another "major fairy" too. No idea what she might represent. In 425 Rai Morgana called her "the fairy of peace". Now that's just ironic.

Didn't she used to be the Fairy of Peace, but then became the Fairy of War?
Vaughanh7
post Jun 30 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #69

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 30 2012, 04:08 PM) *
Didn't she used to be the Fairy of Peace, but then became the Fairy of War?

That's it! I forgot about Nebula, she hasn't been mentioned as in title yet. But yeah she'll probz be the 'warrior' fairy of peace/war on Nick.

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 4:54 AM