Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 4 is Planned for March 2012 in USA, Full Set of 26 Episodes Coming Soon For Arrival
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 2 2012, 1:30 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Your welcome! ^_^

Heh, I just watched ahead, but I will watch it again this Sunday. xD When I watched on my iPod, I just don't know if I caught myself that some of the scene was cut. I'm not sure...I have to watch the Original one again.

I just don't know if it's me. Did they change Tecna's voice? o.o She doesn't sound the same in the previous Seasons? Or I'm getting myself confused because the voices sound close to Rai-English Season 4. =S (I have to watch it again, guess Sunday will be clearer for me. ^^")

It looks like it's been confirmed. Every Sundays at 12EST (PT)/11C = 2 Episodes Each of Winx Club. No Weekdays this time. (Just seen it from my TV Guide. I don't know if it's right because it looked weird. Sunday will clear it up. xD)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: May 2 2012, 1:35 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Abby
post May 2 2012, 3:15 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It just sucks that the itunes episode was only the first one, I was hoping it would be both episodes airing on sunday but oh well, I'll have to try and find another way to watch them since I work almost every week during that time period.
GuardianOfEarth
post May 2 2012, 9:41 AM
Post #43

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Believeinwinx forum is starting to upload them. Just watched episode 6 there last night :)
Brandon (Guest) (Guest)
post May 5 2012, 4:11 PM
Post #44

Guests

New Season 4 Trailer at http://www.nick.com/shows/winx-club?navid=characterNav
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 9 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Abby, you know you can watch them at 3PM on Nick 2. =) Or are you still working? Can recording it helps or it doesn't work? =S On iTunes, they updated Episode 2 but costs $1.99. ^^"
You can also watch it on BelieveInWinx's Forum, but have to sign up there in order to watch it.

Episodes 3 and 4 are arriving this Sunday at the same time. ^_^

--------------------

Abby
post May 11 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

I usually work until like 7 on Sundays and I don't have a DVR to record things on =(. I still have to watch the second half of last week's episode.
Zhanneel
post May 12 2012, 3:37 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I feel the same way. Always working and I don't have a DVR. I'm hoping Nick.com will put them up a week or two after they air. That would be nice for the fans who can't always be home on Sundays. Or is some kind soul on youtube is able to find a way to keep them up, I'd also be very appreciative.
Abby
post May 13 2012, 3:24 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

I do think that they have some full episodes up. Here is the link:
http://www.nick.com/videos/winx-club-videos?navid=showNav

I'm not sure how long they will stay up or if nick has like an expiration date on them, so they might go away after a few weeks.
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 14 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

I'm surprised nick.com had uploaded the episodes from Season 4 online now. o.o They hadn't even added the Season 3 Episodes, but just only the last episode. *confused* Even though, Season 3 is not showing on TV anymore on the 7AM Weekdays.

Another option, BelieveInWinx's Forum ( http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/ ) have the episodes uploaded, but they are following UK. ^_^ (I hadn't watch them ahead because I like to watch it during USA's time)
In order to watch them, you have to sign up for account there. I think the topic is only seen for those users who login there.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: May 14 2012, 10:09 PM

--------------------

Abby
post May 15 2012, 6:39 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

I'm just glad they are online so I can keep up with them. Too bad they won't put them on Hulu though.
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 19 2012, 7:04 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Promos for Tomorrow's Episode.
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Lol..really? Nick loves to spoiler things. xD Roxy does not transform that early. I liked this Trailer. xD

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BelieveInWinxTV

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR BELIEVIX TRANSFORMATION TOMRROW. xD
I'm worried about Musa's transformation...I hope Nick fix that since they mess up her transformation for UK. ^^" More likely...they will cut her transformation shorter...-_-" But they needed to fix the audio. =S *Hopes for tomorrow it will be fix*

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: May 19 2012, 7:07 PM

--------------------

Zhanneel
post May 20 2012, 3:59 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nice, thanks for the trailer links. I like to see how Nickelodeon advertises Winx. Such a difference I think from 4kids.

And it may just be me, but everyone who talked in that first trailer sounded like their voice was coming from one voice actor. Nick, I am glad you're picking up the Winx franchise, but I think you really need to reconsider the actors you hire and the unique characteristics that make a voice actor interesting. 4kids may have been over the top, but they were never lacking in distinct voices full of character.
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 20 2012, 8:55 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome. ^_^ Yeah, Nick done really well compare with 4kids.tv Nick is always on top with the Winx Promos. xD

Really? I hadn't notice that. I thought it's from all the actresses/actors talking for each characters?

-------------

Yippie! I love Roxy's voice. xD She sounds great. I'm so curious who voiced her. Mitzi sounds good. She reminds me from 4kids.tv I think, couldn't tell.
I'm glad Nick didn't mess up Musa's Believix. =) They showed her full transformation. The audio is fine now. I wonder why UK's Nick mess up her voice and made her transformation short?
Seriously...Nick need to stop with the fairies saying their names and power. We all know them already. xD But I'm pretty sure they won't keep up with that since the transformations will be shorten later on. =)

--------------------

Abby
post May 22 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

I find a lot of the stuff in the Nick version corny, such as restating their powers etc. but one of the most irritating things is some of their conversations that overstate the obvious. I'm not sure if it is just the writing or if Nick changed it at all.

I also was not really happy with the way they got their believix, it was just so random. One second she says fairies aren't real and then Bloom tells her they are and she's like "okay, I need to be saved, so they are". It just doesn't seem genuine enough to me in order for them to earn the new power.
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 24 2012, 1:56 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Really? Um..their lines are similar to the Original Rai-English Dubbing. ^^" Nick only changed alittle, but most are really similar to Rai-English Dubbing. =) (So Nick didn't change all the lines, they are still sticking through the Original)

Well in order for the Winx to earn Believix, they needed someone to believe they are fairies. That's why they needed the Last Fairy on Earth to be the first which will help them have the strength to stop the The Wizards of the Black Circle. Later on, you will see how their Believix will be stronger due to the support from Love & Pets, helping humans, and humans believing that magic does exist. =)
Roxy thought she was seeing things, but now she was accepting what she seen is real. It's her only way to escape trouble with the help from the Winx.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: May 24 2012, 1:58 AM

--------------------

GuardianOfEarth
post May 24 2012, 9:30 AM
Post #56

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I see over 95% of the lines are more or less exactly the same in Rai-Eng. Some of the voices already merged with Rai-Eng in my memory already. When i try to recall what Rai-Eng sound like, it's the Nick voice that I remember xD.
Zhanneel
post May 25 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I did notice the US version using different bits of American slang here and there. I'm not sure if I don't like it or maybe it has something to do with the subpar voice acting (when compared to previous seasons and the Italian actors).
Abby
post Jun 9 2012, 11:41 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

I am just not liking the voices as I watch it more and more. I finally caught up on the last 2 weeks of episodes today and I think Stella's voice seems really high pitched for a 19-20 year old.

Now I know it's not specifically a nick thing, but I am just really disappointed with the plot of this season so far. I hate that all the arguments are about being jealous between the couples. Can't they ever fight about anything real, or anything else besides jealousy? I get that happens in real life, but not all the time! And Stella's whole anger with Brandon over basically nothing makes me mad, not to mention the whole idea of love and pet is starting to annoy me with the constant songs and grooming scenes in every episode.

Okay sorry for the rant, I just am kind of mad about this season so far.
P-girl
post Jun 10 2012, 8:15 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 10 2012, 12:41 AM) *
I am just not liking the voices as I watch it more and more. I finally caught up on the last 2 weeks of episodes today and I think Stella's voice seems really high pitched for a 19-20 year old.

Now I know it's not specifically a nick thing, but I am just really disappointed with the plot of this season so far. I hate that all the arguments are about being jealous between the couples. Can't they ever fight about anything real, or anything else besides jealousy? I get that happens in real life, but not all the time! And Stella's whole anger with Brandon over basically nothing makes me mad, not to mention the whole idea of love and pet is starting to annoy me with the constant songs and grooming scenes in every episode.

Okay sorry for the rant, I just am kind of mad about this season so far.

I personally was too busy getting invested with the real plot. Y'know, wizards trying to find the last fairy 'n all....
Abby
post Jun 10 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 10 2012, 04:15 AM) *
I personally was too busy getting invested with the real plot. Y'know, wizards trying to find the last fairy 'n all....

I feel like that is barely happening though since they only show up for like half the episode, and every time they do it's the same thing. They fight a little, and somehow get beaten or just run away saying "we'll get you another day!"

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 5:23 AM