5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 5
lalande
post Oct 4 2011, 9:12 PM
Post #41

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

WOW thank you lord for no 3D.....I always thought believe in win was a scam!
And his website is number 1 on winx top 100 club...pssshhh yeah right

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 4 2011, 9:25 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Yep
I hate him now

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 4 2011, 9:43 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Your welcome. =)

Also...I just notice I found out where BelieveInWinx and other users got the Season 5 Trailer from.

It's found in the same site =D Here: http://www.b2b.mtvni.com/mtvni/programs/pr...gram=winx_club#

Go to View Trailers. Click the "Sizzle". A video will pop up showing the Trailer of Season 5 Promo. =D
Hope this helps too. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Oct 4 2011, 9:55 PM
Post #44

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Oct 4 2011, 04:43 PM) *
Your welcome. =)

Also...I just notice I found out where BelieveInWinx and other users got the Season 5 Trailer from.

It's found in the same site =D Here: http://www.b2b.mtvni.com/mtvni/programs/pr...gram=winx_club#

Go to View Trailers. Click the "Sizzle". A video will pop up showing the Trailer of Season 5 Promo. =D
Hope this helps too. xD

Thank you dreamywinxgirl94 I thought that's where they got it from but I couldn't find the website. Winx4ever was the first place to credit that site a while ago.

--------------------
wkw427
post Oct 4 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Ahh. I'm not reinstalling the packet sniffer to download from that site again

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
RenaEnchantix
post Oct 4 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #46

Harmonix Fairy

Awe, I got myself all psyched up for a 3D animated Winx Season, and it's not going to happen? I'm not really that disappointed, I'd rather have Winx be consistently animated in 2D than randomly become 3D. I'm talking about the series, not the movies. Winx 2D style wouldn't translate well to the big screen.

I'm still not completely sold that we won't be getting a 3D season, since that message says that everything is a different dimension in the Infinity Ocean. judging by the trailer, things quite literally are a different dimension in the ocean. if we do get 3D in season 5, I do hope they change it though. the winx outfits and wings look way too similar. I love Bloom's outfit on the season 5 poster, I'd love to see that in 3D

I'm also an animator, and I could absolutely understand Winx wanting to transition from 2D to 3D, especially since Nickelodeon is co-producing. 2D animation isn't too popular among American children anymore, so Nick would probably want the boost 3D gives to garner more viewers. that might be why all the graphics on the Winx page are the 3D believix pics. Also, 3D is way cheaper and faster than 2D, so they may want to change mediums so they can crank seasons 5 and 6 out faster. none of this 3 years between seasons. yeah it takes a while to animate a whole season of a show, but 3 years is pretty ridiculous. a lot of my friends think Winx has been cancelled several times, when really it's just on a season break.
lalande
post Oct 5 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #47

Mythix Fairy

im glad its not 3D
and to you two fighting please stop its not a big deal it's just you two have different opinions

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Oct 5 2011, 11:17 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The fighting stopped. We kissed and made up and everything. (Okay, maybe not the kissing, but you get what I'm saying.)
lalande
post Oct 5 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #49

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 11:17 AM) *
The fighting stopped. We kissed and made up and everything. (Okay, maybe not the kissing, but you get what I'm saying.)

Yes ,yes i do

--------------------

Luke 101
{§hani}
post Oct 6 2011, 8:00 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

OH MY HOLY GOD...
thats it. i think i hate winx club.. no thats a bit dramatic. but i am that disapointed.. it looks.. really bad i mean season 4 was bad enough.. wow iginio you outdid yourself. so glad its not all in 3D. CGI is overated.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Oct 6 2011, 8:04 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Please don't say that. Go see Wall-E, Up or any Pixar Movie and rethink that statement.

Also, how can you hate something just for one thing? You one of those 'My childhood is ruined because of something new the franchise did!' sort of people? When Winx does a thing you don't like doesn't negate the things you enjoyed about Winx Club. Heck, Season 3 was awful, and I still love Winx as a whole. Just because you don't like the new 1 minute of new footage doesn't make the seasons you DID like bad all of a sudden.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 6 2011, 8:12 AM
{§hani}
post Oct 6 2011, 8:21 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

oh fiddle-dee. i didnt mean my childhood is ruined and that ill never watch or like or be interested in winx ever again, im just flattering when it comes to the series, to me its so bland and lacks interest but hey others may not think that, when i was 12 i certainly didnt think that. ive grown up. thats it.
and personally i dont like 3D animation, it looks strange and rather creepy but in pixar it works well, in winx movies.. it works well.. in the series.. not so much, that ive seen SO FAR.

dont take me the wrong way i still likewinx i just dislike what iginio's dont with it since i was 14.

--------------------

wkw427
post Oct 6 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Pixar are pioneers in 3D animation.
Pixar as a whole can NOT be compared next to Rwinbow. Rainbow has two CG movies, and I wouldn't even say that those movies are very good. They are good, but they're not pixar good.

Wall-e told at least half its story without any words. Rainbow films often don't have much story.

Again, can't compare the two.

Sure they may get better, but as it stands, as a studio, Rwinbow isn't anything like Pixar

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Oct 6 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

That wasn't my point.
'CGI is overrated' was what that was against.
wkw427
post Oct 6 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Well in that case I agree with you.

CGI doesn't make or break a show or a film, but it can contribute to it.
CGI is just an art style. Look at the art style compared to Transformers G1, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, and Prime. Not one of them are consistent. Three of them are classic 2d animation, two are fully 3d, and one has a bit of both.
They are all fairly good in terms of ratings, however some of them I just don't like, for other reasons other then just the art style.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

{§hani}
post Oct 7 2011, 9:56 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

well in my eyes its taken over the traditonal hand painted backgrounds and storyboards and the 2D animations in which where much more traditonal and beautiful (excuse me for being so old fashioned..) and so to be 3D is incredibly i dont know.. lets per say its like digital art vs. tradtional art. ill never be able to fully apprecitae digital art.. to me its marginally like plaigarism (not exactly, dont fault me there. im not saying it is.. plaigarism >_>) i dont know its unnoriginal to me in the sence it loses the human touch, aka painting ect. but i do agree that it is a brilliant art form, its beautiful and clean and crisp and incredible to watch however i dont think its appropriate in this context but it could work..
i guess i could be proven wrong when it comes out..

And yes i realize Pixar is nothing like Rainbow and therefore uncompairable but what i am compairing is the fact its 3D animations as apposed to the original 2D

but im done with this.. i mean come on its an opinion not a statement from the U.S goverment you dont have to pick a flaw in everything i say.. gosh..

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 7 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

It's probably our backgrounds clashing. I know 3D Graphic artists personally and let me tell you, NO, it's not like plagiarism or any easier then 2D art. It's just another form of expression that gets downgraded at every turn because of people thinking that.

But this is my opinion on the matter. 3D Art is in need of some serious R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Doesn't mean you have to like it, just realise that it's not any better or worse then other art media.

/Off topic.
The Churchmouse
post Oct 7 2011, 7:17 PM
Post #58

Pixie

I seriously doubt that that's real. It doesn't even look close to what a pro would make it look. Maybe it's made to throw people off or something, because companies hate leaks. So maybe they created a decoy, which is that little monstrosity. I mean, even I can do better than that, and I'm still in training! I can tell that it was made in Blender, not Maya.
P-girl
post Oct 7 2011, 9:32 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

At the moment I'm more confused then anything. Will it be 3D? 2D? A mixture? Was this just a promo? Actual footage? And if we have 3D footage in the episodes, will it be better or like this? Well, if Rai's strategy was that I would watch just for answers to these questions, then mission accomplished.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 7 2011, 9:32 PM
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 8 2011, 2:52 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 7 2011, 05:32 PM) *
At the moment I'm more confused then anything. Will it be 3D? 2D? A mixture? Was this just a promo? Actual footage? And if we have 3D footage in the episodes, will it be better or like this? Well, if Rai's strategy was that I would watch just for answers to these questions, then mission accomplished.

It will be fully in 2D. Look here: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?show...st&p=436730 =)
I'm not sure about why they show the 3D. I guess it's just a teaser preview? Yeah, it's a Season 5 Promo, but as the Official Winx Club Facebook was saying that they are showing the whole new world in water as 3D, but they are keeping the animation as 2D because it's always suit for 2D in the Series.

------------------------------------------

I just notice another Season 5 Promo Image:

Bloom's Wings looks different with a bit more detailed color. The hair is a bit for details too.
It looks like the one before is not a Official Final Piece yet. ^_^

Wanna see the full image already. xD Just have to wait.

Found on Michael's Winx Club and http://www.brandlicensing.eu/

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 5:59 PM