5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 5
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 1:16 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ah, I get your point. Got a lot of those people over in my other fandoms. They're just as annoying as the people going FAKE! With every released image. Even if they're released trough official sources.
Go to the top of the page
Sen
post Oct 4 2011, 3:31 PM
Post #22

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

From the official Winx Club Facebook:
"Ciao! Non vi preoccupate, Winx rimane in 2d! Il 2d è l'anima della serie! Utilizzeremo il 3d solamente per mostrarvi per la prima volta un nuovo mondo, l'infinity ocean...dove tutto assume un'altra dimensione.... :)
Ma non possiamo dire di più!"

Hi! Don't worry, Winx Club will still be in 2D animation! 2D is the "spirit" of the series! We'll only use 3D to show you a new world for the first time, the Infinity Ocean... where everything turns into another dimension.... :)
But we can't say more!

-- Oh sorry this message had already been posted here ^^

I've been to the official FB, but I can't seem to find that message though... perhaps someone with a FB account can see it? =)

This post has been edited by Sen: Oct 4 2011, 3:36 PM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
wkw427
post Oct 4 2011, 3:46 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Can't seen to find it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

*Plays the 'Calls it when she sees it' Card*
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 4:04 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I have nothing against CGI Animation, I swear to god.

What I mean is, I expected the CGI to be BETTER. Because, this actually considered as the not-so-good CGI comparing to the industrial level. If it's only one-man job, I will like WOW. But the problem is, the creator of winx employed hundreds or thousands professional animators, 3D modeller etc just for the CGI animation.

For the first movie, I don't hold any grudges because it's considered the best as it was 1st rainbow CGI animation during 2007. But the 2nd movie really disappoints me. Comparing to the 1st movie, it was like they "downgraded" everything.

And for this one, I just cant help but to complain a little. The texturing for the background seriously makes me think that they're just too lazy to do a serious job, I mean what the hell? You just model the rocks out and apply image texture on it considered as "texturing?" What are those hundreds and thousand of animators are doing all these time?

Mr. Straffi, I respect you, and the reason why I'm studying and working in this industry is partly because of you. So that's why I want to say this to you. I sincerely apologised if I've offended anyone, but as the part of the animation family, I have to be really honest.

P.S: I'm glad it's just a trailer. If they seriously gonna do that kind of CGI, I will be really disappointed.
Reason for edit: Just saw Sen post

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:08 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Er....
You're comparing feature length movie CGI with TV-Episode CGI?
Just checkin', I get the feeling I have to be on my toes here with my positivity.
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 4:17 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 12:08 AM) *
Er....
You're comparing feature length movie CGI with TV-Episode CGI?
Just checkin', I get the feeling I have to be on my toes here with my positivity.

Err... You do know that even if it's a TV CGI episodes, it's okay for the character to be simple, but it's not okay for the texture to be fake, right?

This is one of the "3D rules". Even if it's just a commercial, 3D modellers really cares for the texture besides the character and its movements. Maybe most of you don't really understand my opinion, but yeah.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:21 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I understand it. I just don't agree.
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 4:23 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 12:21 AM) *
I understand it. I just don't agree.

Probably it's okay for the audience. After all, this is just for kids, right?

*Sigh* life's hard. It's terrible to be an animator.

But on the second thought, can't blame Straffi for that. After all, rainbow only specialized in 2D before doing CGI. I bet the 2D animators (that now convert to 3D animators) are having hard time now.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:29 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Strange, most adult members I showed this to on Livejournal went 'Neato!'. So it's not just kids being okay with this.

And also, no textures?
*Again looks at GF*
Yeah, that doesn't equal 'Bad'.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 4 2011, 4:30 PM
mightymarty2
post Oct 4 2011, 4:39 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well at least that message stops the concerns/dislike some people have about 2D and 3D in the same season (me included).

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:43 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I'm just going to keep my mouth shut now, but I'll stick to my original intent.
We had like, a minute of CGI footage.
It's not sure how they're doing it. Official statements not really clarifying things.
It was quite blurry and unclear.
It's a TEASER.

And this is what I want to say:
Chill the fudge out.
Wait until we've actually seen an episode before going into this level of complaining.
Please don't go insulting either the company for the decision, nor the people actually liking this or giving it a chance. (Why yes, I felt insulted by some of your comments. I have issues with being compared to a kid in relation with animation. And I get very, VERY defensive over the smallest things.)

If you'll excuse me, I'll be at my Member Team for giving this a chance. I get the feeling I'll blow a gasket and get myself banned over trying to stay positive if I don't calm myself down.
*Goes to bash some vampire skulls in*

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 4 2011, 4:57 PM
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 4:57 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 12:29 AM) *
Strange, most adult members I showed this to on Livejournal went 'Neato!'. So it's not just kids being okay with this.

And also, no textures?
*Again looks at GF*
Yeah, that doesn't equal 'Bad'.

That's it, I'm just gonna shut my frickin mouth up and get the hell out of this forums, again MIA.

I don't have time to talk for this frickin topic when a person is being sarcastic without knowing what's life in the frickin animation world and the frickin reason why I've been such a witch.

Here I am being sarcastic.

If I know nothing, I will just shut up. But if you know nothing about me, about this industry and my opinions, I hope you'll do the same.

Though I am not as experience as Iginio Straffi, Rainbow, Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks etc, and probably still under the learning process or weaker than the others, but I am part of their world, and I have the rights to give the opinions based on what I've learned and seen. There's no right or wrong, but there's always mistakes and we have to strictly correct it. If you don't know what the hell I mean, stop being a "beach" and go back to your own world.

If I'm insulting Rainbow, I'll be insulting their whole thing, not this. I'm chilling, and I've tried my best to talk in a nice way, but obviously you don't appreciate it. So you're the one who should chill.

You think animation is easy? Yeah right, pigs will fly and sun will come out from the west.

Animation industry is a cruel world, it's not like those cheerful characters in the animation. We work hard, we draw hard, we fix it hard day and night just to complete an animation. If the animation is bad, we have to start all over again. If the reviews of the animation is bad, even if it's an insult, we have to just accept it and make another better animation in the future. There's no good guy in the animation industry. We have to be insulted almost everyday just to produce a good animation. Even if I insulted rainbow, i won't insult them just because I hold grudges on them or something, believe me, I won't do that. I'm just doing it because of my honest opinion. Based on years and years of their standard and experience, I believe that they can do better.

P.S: If you still don't understand what the hell I'm talking about after reading this long post, I'm really speechless.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 4:58 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Where did I say animation was easy? Or rather, what did I say to make you think that?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 4 2011, 5:00 PM
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 5:09 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 12:58 AM) *
Where did I say animation was easy? Or rather, what did I say to make you think that?

Did I said that you say that?

Like you, I'm just being defensive over with things too. In case some other people out there think that we animators lead an easy life or something, and don't understand a single thing of what they have to say.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 5:23 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

I understand, and I'm sorry if I somehow angered you over that. Animation's a passion of you and you want to see things done right.
However....you make me feel as if liking this is somehow 'Bad' (You're not saying it, but I get that feeling a whole lot). Please don't be like that. I mean, it's no Pixar, but it could be far, FAR worse.
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 5:52 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 01:23 AM) *
I understand, and I'm sorry if I somehow angered you over that. Animation's a passion of you and you want to see things done right.
However....you make me feel as if liking this is somehow 'Bad' (You're not saying it, but I get that feeling a whole lot). Please don't be like that. I mean, it's no Pixar, but it could be far, FAR worse.

Yes, I'm angered because you've gave me that feeling that you "say it before you even understand."

I'm talking/typing in this harsh tone/way is because I am passionate, and I want to see things right. If I'm not passionate, I will lie and talk in a "nice" way.

Everyone have to survive in this process, as they have to live forever being insulted and being criticized just for their passion.

I'm passionate, and had give up a lot of things in my life just to pursue my dreams. If I'm not passionate, I might as well go look for a job that has good pay, sitting on the computer typing from 9 to 5.

Animators don't have good pay, and they have to work like a slave.

I'm passionate and choose to be the slave of animation and arts.

That's why I'm angered when people misunderstood my opinions and said that I've insulted the whole company and never give them a chance or something. No, I am giving them chances by giving out honest opinions. This is not to downgrade the company, this is to help and make the company better.

I'm glad that you've understand. I hope that the others out there also understand this point too. Because I am tired of being surrounded by a bunch of people saying similar things like you too, some of them even include that animation is easy money, I almost bash them up for that, believe me. I believe Iginio have been through a hard time too before becoming a CEO of Rainbow, and until now it's still hard for him because he still have to take a lot of criticize and insults by a lot of people out there.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 5:55 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Good, glad we got that out of the way. Sorry I misinterpreted you.
So.... you don't hate me for actually liking this and looking forward to it?
winxclub-joy
post Oct 4 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 5 2011, 01:55 AM) *
Good, glad we got that out of the way. Sorry I misinterpreted you.
So.... you don't hate me for actually liking this and looking forward to it?

:)

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 4 2011, 8:30 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Sen @ Oct 4 2011, 11:31 AM) *
From the official Winx Club Facebook:
"Ciao! Non vi preoccupate, Winx rimane in 2d! Il 2d è l'anima della serie! Utilizzeremo il 3d solamente per mostrarvi per la prima volta un nuovo mondo, l'infinity ocean...dove tutto assume un'altra dimensione.... :)
Ma non possiamo dire di più!"

Hi! Don't worry, Winx Club will still be in 2D animation! 2D is the "spirit" of the series! We'll only use 3D to show you a new world for the first time, the Infinity Ocean... where everything turns into another dimension.... :)
But we can't say more!

-- Oh sorry this message had already been posted here ^^

I've been to the official FB, but I can't seem to find that message though... perhaps someone with a FB account can see it? =)

So I know BelieveInWinx doesn't credit the "actual official" sources. =/ At least I found it now for those who wanted to make sure it's Official. I hope this clears up your confusion about "Where is it?". xD

About the Season 5 in 2D. It's found here: http://www.facebook.com/WinxClub/posts/199928643410096

Image Source if you can't see the link:

(The post was in the Wall Post in the Official Winx Club Wall, but it was a Private Wall Post. ^.^" One of my cousins found it out for me. =D)

Looking for Translation? Look Above, Sen posted it. ^_^

I'm happy it will still be in 2D. =) But I do love the GCI too. xD But as well know, it's just a teaser sneak peak like similar to Mambochiwambo/Dreamin' in My Way Music Video
Note: Those scenes from Mambochiwambo/Dreamin' in My Way Music Video were never seen in the Series or Movies. Except the beach outfits that were used in Season 4, but Winx On Ice Outfits were the promotion of the Winx On Ice Tour and used in Magix On Ice Comic Issue. =D

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 4 2011, 8:50 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 8:54 AM