Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> New Trailer of the Winx Specials - New Website Remade for Rainbow S.p.A, ^_^
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 22 2011, 9:26 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Recorded From BelieveInWinx
(The narrator is probably Italian and was trying to say the lines in English. ^^")

Do you recongize the songs? One of them is from Winx Club Magical Adventure Soundtrack and the other was used again from Season 4 Trailer. xD

So this is just the Trailer for the Specials 1 to 4 (Winx Club Seasons 1 and 2). They called them as Movies...as Specials. For me I will just say Special Episodes. xD

I really don't know if it will air other countries. It only just air in USA, Canada, UK/Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil and Latin America under Nickelodeon.

---------------------------------

Rainbow S.p.A Official Website had updated its new look!

Better take a visit! Go here: http://www.rbw.it/en/ =D

---------------------------------

Some Winx Merchandises are coming soon in Spring 2012.
(Dolls and Toys, etc. are coming in Fall 2012 under Jakks Pacific when Season 5 release)
Nickelodeon Signs Jay Franco

Nickelodeon and Jay Franco and Sons inked an agreement for bedding, beach towels and decorative bath collections. The products will begin roll out at specialty and value retailers this spring.
Jay Franco will create products from Nickelodeon properties including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Winx Club, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, Team Umizoomi and Victorious.

"We are thrilled to be working with Jay Franco and Sons to develop exciting product lines based on our newest boy property, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and our newest girl property, Winx Club," says Hal Snik, senior vice president, soft lines licensing, Nickelodeon Consumer Products. "This partnership also allows us to leverage Jay Franco’s relationships at specialty and department stores to introduce new products from our most popular Nickelodeon shows, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi and Victorious."

"We believe that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be a very important boy brand that will allow us to offer exciting fresh products for TMNT fans of all ages," says Joseph A. Franco, vice president of Jay Franco and Sons. "We’re also looking forward to introducing a new line of products for girls based on the Winx Club."

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 23 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the info

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 24 2011, 2:53 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Your welcome! =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:44 AM