Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Tomorrow: Winx Club - The Battle For Magix! + More News, MORE, More News! =D Check!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 18 2011, 2:52 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Sorry for the delay of the news...been busy with school. ^^")

Tomorrow, Winx Club: The Battle For Magix will be airing on 12 at Noon for EST! (11AM for C). Remember, it's not 1PM!!

Trailer:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

(We hadn't seen any new trailers lately, just only this one recently.)

The Previews:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Get ready for the Final Battle of Season 1. =D
(No idea...if Season 2 will show in the middle, we just have to see tomorrow)

Videos From BelieveInWinx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NickToons (Nick's another station) had released the Trailer for Back To Back Winx Club Specials
(Maybe all Specials? Looks like Specials 1 and 2. Not sure about the last one -The 4th Winx Club Special-)

Will be airing on September 25th, 2011 which is Sunday (They put Saturday as a mistake..0.0) at 6PM EST!

Trailer:

Video From Alpha0727

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK and Ireland Will be Getting Their 1st Winx Club Special Next Saturday!!!
(September 24th, 2011)

Trailer:

Video From BelieveInWinx

Canada Got the 1st Winx Club Special Already?
(It was revealed in the Official Canada Nick Site, but sadly no one didn't mention it and Canada Fans might had missed it already =/)

In Canada Nick's line up Schedule, it mentioned the Winx Club Special, but now it is delay till November 2nd. ^^" The Winx Club 1st Special had Aired in Canada on September 5th, 2011 at 12 NOON. o_0 I notice the Canada Fans were complaining they missed it and hadn't seen any commercials about it. 0.0
(That's sad...I hope they will show it again. =/)

Keep checking the schedule!

There will be a Holiday Winx Club Special (Christmas? - Coming for December This Year?) And New Voice Actor

http://twitter.com/#!/RVRocket
Image From Winx4Life

Maxim Knight will be voicing One of the Characters in the Winx Club Series, we don't know yet.
Could this special somehow be connect to Season 5? We don't know. We never seen a Holiday Special from Winx Club before. Can't wait! ^_^
The only Holiday we seen was the Halloween Part in Season 2. =) (But December = Christmas?)

Official USA Nick Site had updated the Game: World of Winx! They added New Places such as Library, Magix, Swamp, and Cloud Tower. (The Last One could be Red Fountain)
They had unlocked the Believix Form for the Winx Club! =D
(Will post images soon!)

I think that's pretty much about it. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 18 2011, 8:13 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the info. I hope in season 2, they do how they got charmix and i doubt it will be the last one, as they are too close together

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Another Morning
post Sep 18 2011, 8:22 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Oooh, the back to back thing will be cool~

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Kendall112
post Sep 18 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

The Shadow Pheonix
Sunday October 16th at 12/11c

This post has been edited by Kendall112: Sep 18 2011, 12:47 PM

--------------------
wkw427
post Sep 18 2011, 3:29 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Oh....Why.did.they.have.to.add.voice.modulation.to.Dakar?
That's.just.silly...

Ah.well....Hope.lives.for.Valtor.and.Ogron

Ogron's.first.English.actor.can't.be.topped.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 18 2011, 3:40 PM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

Another month........
Cant they make the gap any smaller?
P-girl
post Sep 18 2011, 3:41 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

wkw, did your space bar break?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 18 2011, 4:44 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Still watching the Special. I can't believe they didn't show Bloom's home world of Domino. o.o They skipped it. Aw, but it's mostly showing the Final Episode. =)

I wonder how did BelieveInWinx got it...Nick didn't even show the preview yet till 1PM. It's 12:44PM here now in commercial break.

EDIT: I really love the Final Battle. xD So much new effects and animation is better. <3

About the New Special, on the good side September will be over soon and October will be moving in. I think they want it on October because of the Halloween related so that may be the reason. Is it me that Dark Bloom is wearing stockings? o.o I notice the girls aren't wearing their Charmix jewels and bags. =/ So Season 2 will be in the rush because it's the final special meaning it's the Last and 4th Special. After that will be the re-run and the re-made of Season 3. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 18 2011, 5:20 PM

--------------------

wkw427
post Sep 18 2011, 5:56 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 18 2011, 11:41 AM) *
wkw, did your space bar break?

I glued it. Had to run out to buy superglue, but yes, it did.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
humbu111
post Sep 18 2011, 6:15 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I know I sound like a noob here, but I wasnt around when the other two specials released, so my question is approximately how long do you think the new special will be up on youtube in?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

wkw427
post Sep 18 2011, 7:07 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

A day? But I'll put mine up later. Most likely will record it Friday when I have free time, if it is on the nick site before then

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Vaughanh7
post Sep 18 2011, 7:43 PM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

OMG icon_biggrin.gif can't believe these specials will be here in the UK soon!! Perfect timing. Just as all my favourite show's are returning...the winx special is released :) definetaly recording this. Cannot wait! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 18 2011, 8:07 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Sep 18 2011, 02:15 PM) *
I know I sound like a noob here, but I wasnt around when the other two specials released, so my question is approximately how long do you think the new special will be up on youtube in?

You can see them in the Official USA Nick Site if you are from USA. They updated the Full Episodes of the Specials.

Or you can visit here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WCEpisodes =)

--------------------

humbu111
post Sep 18 2011, 8:22 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Alright, thank you both (: on the WCEpisodes channel it says it'll most probably be uploaded tonight or maybe tomorrow (Y)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Another Morning
post Sep 18 2011, 8:29 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I didn't know they were on the site O: Good, because I totally slept through it this morning.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 19 2011, 1:30 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome Humbu! =)

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Sep 18 2011, 04:29 PM) *
I didn't know they were on the site O: Good, because I totally slept through it this morning.

Lol, that's alright. It happens. xD

The site is here: http://www.nick.com/shows/winx-club Click on "Videos" and select you want to see for the Full First Special and Revenge of the Trix Special. =) The Battle For Magix will be update soon.

--------------------

chocolat927
post Sep 20 2011, 2:17 AM
Post #17

Pixie

Group: New Members

I went on Nick and they already put the full episode, Battle for Magix, up so this should hold people over till the download is available or until someone uploads it to youtube heart.gif ^.^

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/winx-club-...ll-episode.html

--------------------
Sen
post Sep 20 2011, 9:47 AM
Post #18

Butterflix Fairy

Where did this special end? Are they really going to make only 1 special for the entire second season? blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Vaughanh7
post Sep 20 2011, 9:40 PM
Post #19

Believix Fairy

Wait....one special focusing on the entire of season 2? That's just....idiotic. How would they fit everything in? The pixies, lord darkar, dark bloom, charmix, the final episodes.....that would take more than an hour surely?

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 22 2011, 9:47 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Sep 20 2011, 05:47 AM) *
Where did this special end? Are they really going to make only 1 special for the entire second season? blink.gif blink.gif

The Battle For Magix (3rd Special) ends the Season 1. They showed the Final Battle meaning mostly show the Episode 26 of the Original Season 1 with added new effects to the animation (more magic! xD). Yes, there's only 1 Special for Season 2. =/ We only have the Total of 4 Specials (meaning Season 2 Special: The Shadow Phoniex is the Last Special) before they move on to the New and probably the ReMade of Season 3 with 26 Episodes.
So Season 2 Special will be in the rush...like beginning to the end and skip alot of scenes.

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Sep 20 2011, 05:40 PM) *
Wait....one special focusing on the entire of season 2? That's just....idiotic. How would they fit everything in? The pixies, lord darkar, dark bloom, charmix, the final episodes.....that would take more than an hour surely?

Yes. There's only 4 Specials in Total before moving on to Season 3 with 26 Full Episodes.
I don't know, only way to find out is to watch it. xD
Well....they are going to left off the "Actual Real" Charmix (meaning each girls who gain them will all be skipped)...=/ As seen in the trailer, when the Winx were doing their Final Spell to defeat Lord Darkar, they aren't wearing their Charmix.
They will show the introduction in the beginning with Layla and the Pixies to all the way to the Final where Bloom is Dark Bloom to the Last Episode of Season 2.
Well, it has to fit in an hour special...=/

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:50 PM