Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Special: The Battle For Magix - Trailer, Coming in September! (Aw what day?!? xD)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 2 2011, 3:11 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Here's the Next Special Trailer!

The world of Winx is in danger! But can Bloom defeat the dark side? Find out when the adventure continues in Winx Club: The Battle for Magix - This September!
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

They are still in Season 1 going through the Final Episode. But I wonder how will Season 2 pick up? In the Middle of the Next Special? Or in the Last Special. We just have to wait and see. =)

Thanks to BelieveInWinx for the video.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 2 2011, 6:49 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the information. I would have thought that it would be 1/2 way through the next special

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 2 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

My guess is the first Monday of September, which is.......... let's see......................... yeah, the 5th of September. icon_biggrin.gif
Kendall112
post Aug 2 2011, 7:15 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

I had a felling Season 2 would start halfway through the 3rd special. But then again Season 2 didn't have much important going on. Everything was dragged out.

--------------------
Tash
post Aug 3 2011, 7:20 PM
Post #5

Harmonix Fairy

Well, I think they are going two volumes at a time. (One volume is 4 eps, except for the first one which was 6). Which means season 2 would take three specials as well.

--------------------
Alpha0727
post Aug 6 2011, 7:10 AM
Post #6

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Winx Club: The Battle For Magix will air September 18th @ 1/12c.

Source: http://www.nick.com/shows/winx-club
lylajean
post Aug 7 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #7

Earth Girl

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see how awesome Nick made it. And I can't wait for season five to come out, I can't believe it's in a whole year! laugh.gif Plus I wonder how they got the Charmix before the basic transformation, what will the ACTUAL Charmix be called... Magical Charmix or something????

--------------------
WINX CLUB ROX!!!!!
Stella is the best.
BUT I LOVE THE WHOLE THING STILL!
uh, bye.
wkw427
post Aug 7 2011, 9:52 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

So at 1pm in the afternoon?!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 8 2011, 4:43 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Just remember there are 4 Specials and we are on the way for the 3rd Special: The Battle For Magix. Don't know how will Season 2 will hold we will have to wait and see. ^_^

To lylajean: It was kinda a mistake but they might kinda followed the Official Winx Club Web Avatars. They called those Winx Outfits as Charmix but there were no gems and bags along with it. But on the Official USA Nick Site, the new Winx Club game called World of Winx called it Charmix with the gems and the bags. Or they are trying to summarize to get to Season 2. Just have to wait and see.

To wkw: Yea it's 1PM in the afternoon. Good thing it's on Sunday!!! ^_^ If it's on the school day we will miss it at least to watch it another time or on DVR. xD

--------------------

Alpha0727
post Aug 9 2011, 4:50 AM
Post #10

Earth Girl

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Aug 8 2011, 09:43 AM) *
Just remember there are 4 Specials and we are on the way for the 3rd Special: The Battle For Magix. Don't know how will Season 2 will hold we will have to wait and see. ^_^

Season 2 had a lot of filler episodes and with the reclassification of Charmix now being the first transformation, Season 2 does not have a whole lot in it. Let's go down the list of what Season 2 has left:

1. Winx Club meets Aisha
  2. Bonds with Pixies
  3. Villains: Lord Darkar & The Trix
  4. Darkar gets the Four Pieces of the Codex
  5. Bloom turns into Dark Bloom
  6. Bloom is saved
  7. Darkar is defeated

I have a good idea as to how the 4th special will play out.
mightymarty2
post Aug 9 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think the winx getting charmix is important to character development and should be included as part of season 2 in the summary.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Aug 9 2011, 9:27 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Especially how Tecna sacrificed herself.

Wait no that is season 3.

SEE?? Season 2 doesn't stick =\

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Aug 9 2011, 9:33 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The problem with Season 2 is, while there's lots of character moments, none of these are all that essential to the overall story of said season. I mean, my second favorite Episode of that Season (The one where Tecna suspects Avalon to be evil and was wrong....ish.....) could be left out entirely despite some development for Tecna. Or how 'bout that beloved Musa episode? Also stand-alone.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Aug 9 2011, 9:36 PM
GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 10 2011, 3:18 PM
Post #14

Believix Fairy

Another bad thing about summaries is that new fan wont get to see the filler episodes where they develop the girls' character. It's a real waste although they are all stand-alone episodes( the episode with Musa dad could have been in ss3 if they want).
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 10 2011, 9:38 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah. =/

We just have to see how they will show Season 2.

(Though, they show Musa's mom in the Original Season 1...but the Nick Special didn't show it the parts where Musa and Stella have a nightmare about their family. So I wonder how will this act out. It looks really tough for Rainbow S.p.A to put the animation together for Summary for Nick.)

For new fans may have to watch the full episodes of Season 1 and 2 online or we will all have to explain them what really happened. ^^"

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Aug 10 2011, 9:40 PM

--------------------

GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 11 2011, 2:03 AM
Post #16

Believix Fairy

If they watch the full epi online then they will need an old fan to be there and explain stuff like the Charmix and other things........
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 11 2011, 3:06 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah. =/ Then it will be a long story to tell them what's really happened. ^^"

--------------------

Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It sucks that they can't include some of the smaller details like that. Some of those episodes were my favorites rather than the bigger action ones since I like the little story plots.

I also don't understand why they are spacing it out so much, I thought that they were going to recap seasons 1 and 2 in the summertime but it looks like it will be 2012 before they do season three. Speaking of which, are they doing one hour specials for season three or actually redoing every single episode?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 15 2011, 1:02 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Aug 14 2011, 08:30 PM) *
It sucks that they can't include some of the smaller details like that. Some of those episodes were my favorites rather than the bigger action ones since I like the little story plots.

I also don't understand why they are spacing it out so much, I thought that they were going to recap seasons 1 and 2 in the summertime but it looks like it will be 2012 before they do season three. Speaking of which, are they doing one hour specials for season three or actually redoing every single episode?

I understand, but Nick have to rush to get all the Old Fans to catch up with the new Movies and Season 4, etc. (We're far behind than other countries)
So, the summaries were used to show the New Fans to get interested, but I fear that's alittle bit rushed for them since they don't know the whole series of what really happened.

Seasons 1 and 2 are the Summarizing Specials. There are 4 Specials in Total for 1 Hour Each, we are now going up to the 3rd one on Sept. 18th.
Season 3 will play the 26 Episodes as it will be the rerun season 3 (It will be coming on Fall 2011 - May be November). Then Season 4 will be expected to arrive, but I heard The Secret of the Lost Kingdom will be after Season 3 (There's no date yet).

--------------------

Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 1:20 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Aug 14 2011, 09:02 PM) *
I understand, but Nick have to rush to get all the Old Fans to catch up with the new Movies and Season 4, etc. (We're far behind than other countries)
So, the summaries were used to show the New Fans to get interested, but I fear that's alittle bit rushed for them since they don't know the whole series of what really happened.

Seasons 1 and 2 are the Summarizing Specials. There are 4 Specials in Total for 1 Hour Each, we are now going up to the 3rd one on Sept. 18th.
Season 3 will play the 26 Episodes as it will be the rerun season 3 (It will be coming on Fall 2011 - May be November). Then Season 4 will be expected to arrive, but I heard The Secret of the Lost Kingdom will be after Season 3 (There's no date yet).

Yeah, I understand it has to be shorter. I just miss some of the smaller plots but its understandable. That's why recently I've been watching some of the 4kids episodes just for fun!

Thanks! I was unsure of the set up. Season two is really going to be rushed though if it is only one special, or one and a half depending on how the third one goes. I guess not that much happened in season two but it is always nice to see some of the smaller stuff like when they go on vacation and get closer to their boyfriends. But oh well, its still cool winx is back in the us. I just can't wait for the catch up stuff to be done so we can see all the small details again.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 5:14 AM