5 stars [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post May 5 2013, 1:36 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

After a short hiatus, we're back with new (to Americans, anyway) Winx just in time for May sweeps. This week, we're heading to Zenith again, and it looks like we might finally get some advancement on the Krystal front.

Zap2It summary:
The Sovereign Council must agree on how to protect the magic dimension; King Cryon plans to protect his planet using an army of robot droids.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post May 5 2013, 5:33 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

This was a really good episode. The writers actually did their job this time around.

I guess Tecna isn't a Princess.....And she wasted her wish in my opinion

I'm really excited about Paulatia

--------------------
Marswinx85
post May 5 2013, 6:50 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

I like this one and love the song as well and can not wait for next sunday!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
P-girl
post May 5 2013, 8:45 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ May 5 2013, 06:33 PM) *
This was a really good episode. The writers actually did their job this time around.

I guess Tecna isn't a Princess.....And she wasted her wish in my opinion

I'm really excited about Paulatia

Yeah. Trying to help an entire planet (Her OWN entire planet) with their biggest problem. What a waste.
Kendall112
post May 6 2013, 12:11 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ May 5 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Yeah. Trying to help an entire planet (Her OWN entire planet) with their biggest problem. What a waste.

LOL. It just didn't click for me. To me that could have been solved with action, but I guess that was a better way. I wonder what the others will wish for.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 7 2013, 4:34 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well the episode started ok but this Crystal and Helia thing looks more and more as though its in Flora's mind (most probably down to her low self confidence). I was glad to see more of Zenith than last time. However other than the Selkies actually doing something useful for one, which was a shock. The wish Tecna made was on the lines of what I expected. I felt it could have been better used removing the curse of Sirenix or if they are going to go along the join everyone together wish. Why not go for them all in one go. As with 4 episodes left in this season and the next looking to be low alliance content it does seem like it could start to get a little rushed and the end battle being a disappointment again. The final point is stop with the spoilers of the lesson earlier at least this one was less obvious

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post May 8 2013, 4:29 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I loved seeing zenith in more detail finally, and liked the social elements for the most part. I'm so sick of their relationship problems though. Why do the guys always have to do something wrong?

The whole sky and bloom montage was a bit much for me. Cute, but I wish they would do that for other couples as well. Here's to hoping that the other couples ( like flora and helia) make up in time for the end. I do wish they would have included earlier season flashbacks, that would have made it really cute.

As for Tecna's wish, I wasn't expecting much in the first place since I assume they are saving the heartbreaking ones for bloom or even Stella. It's a decent wish, but since we don't see much of zenith it's kind of whatever in the whole scope of the show.

And when will they stop making Diaspro annoying?
mightymarty2
post May 8 2013, 8:12 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think Diaspro will always be annoying as she has never done anything other than try and break Bloom and Sky up. So Sky will go out with her instead.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post May 8 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I would like some focus on Aisha and that guy that was in the beginning of the season.
mightymarty2
post May 9 2013, 7:50 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think his name was Roy but I don't think they will as he has not been in the season for 10+ episodes now and there is too much relationship drama as there is with Bloom (continuous), Flora (off and on due to her self confidence), Musa (everytime we see Riven), Stella not feeling Brandon is suportive enough, Tecna and Timmy not being too confident to meet in person (though that may start to change now).

--------------------
Abby
post May 9 2013, 8:44 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

For once I want to see the relationship issues be something that isn't the guy's fault. I do like how in the previous episode they had Bloom be like "maybe I'm just being jealous" and thought that the show might embrace that kind of attitude, but then this episode showed basically the same thing happening with Flora, and then Musa a couple episodes back.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:38 PM