5 stars [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Oct 7 2012, 6:20 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Two weeks ago, Tecna helped the Winx look for the Sirenix book, and ended up causing them quite a bit of trouble as a robot, while in a bit of a shocker, Tritannus turned his own twin brother and mother into sea monsters while doing his own search on the Sirenix powers. This week, the show comes on at a new time of 1pm e/p, and the Winx are getting themselves a little competition...

Zap2It summary:
The Winx compete in the Challenge of Graynor in hopes of gaining a power that will help them open the Book of Sirenix.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Oct 7 2012, 6:00 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

i love this one and they get their harmonix powers and they look awesome and i love those starfish box they got !

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 7 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I really LOVE this Episode! xD I just wish they could at least extend the time lol. Can't wait for Next Sunday! Wanna see Musa's, Tecna's, and Flora's Harmonix too and of course the group Harmonix Transformation! =D

The starfishes (jewel?) looked so cute! xD

I'm surprised they mentioned if the Winx fails the quest, they will lose their powers forever. o.o I'm sure it won't happen. ^_^

I want to tell more, but I'm lazy to explain more because this episode is really great! ^_^

I hope Bloom or Flora and the rest of the Winx will find Sky's pendant soon! =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 7 2012, 6:23 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

humbu111
post Oct 8 2012, 3:50 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I actually thought this was a step lower than the previous episodes =/ The challenge was really disappointing, it didn't seem like they put much thought into it and it's like the Winx barely had any competition at all. I would have loved to see more of the other fairy groups and it actually being a close competition. And it was lame how the trix ran away just because the rainbow horse shot some light at them or something. Although I really liked Darcy's "shadow hand" attack thing, that was pretty awesome.

The next episode looks interesting though, ancient things are cool =P.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Oct 8 2012, 8:34 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I liked the episode but I don't get where all the confessions suddenly came from with (from Musa and Tecna). I think the problem with the Trix was they made them stronger, so the winx could not win. So they had to do something to get rid of the trix.

I was also hoping for a bit more variety with Harmonix transformation sequence as while Stella's is slightly different Bloom and Layla seem exactly the same apart from colour. Although I do admit I felt it worked well with Stella when she transformed with the stars in Believix.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Oct 8 2012, 1:05 PM
Post #6

Mythix Fairy

To me this episode was a little rushed, compared to others. this episode we see the transformation sequence for Stella,Musa,and Tecna. Other episode we saw everyone's transformation and it always took forever. This one they did the competition really quick then went back to aflea to open the book. Got harmonix and split up again to find the shells and already arrived to andros really quick. We didn't even see how they got there. I don't know, I've notice in the beginning when they wasted time episode after episode showing the whole believix transformation.
i didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure if I was right. Anyway, sense it was rushed, I didn't really enjoy it. Usually it would take about 2 episode's to get what they accomplished in this one. Next episode looks good though. I'm also excited to see other transformations.

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Oct 9 2012, 7:28 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I do think you have a point, I disaggree with 2 episodes I think it would be 1 and a 1/2 (in my opinion). It will most probably become clearer towards the end of the season or after the next episode.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Oct 11 2012, 5:24 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I really liked this episode. It was reminiscent of Season 1's "The Voice of Nature"/"The Black-Mud Swamp" which is one of my favourites, and there was also Palladium and the virtual reality machine. It just brought back a lot of familiarly from Winx Club in previous seasons, and I really liked it.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
SpiderBraids
post Oct 11 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

Anyone else half-expecting one of the rival teams at the competition to be from Beta Academy? (I know that one of the comments at Una di Noi was wondering where they were...)

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 11 2012, 9:50 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I can tell the episode was alittle rush, but hey Tecna can find things quickly can she? =D The power of her technology found the rainbow horse. ^_^
I was wondering why they couldn't use the short transformation from what they did in Season 4 as all the Winx together in their final poses.
(I guess to give a fresh memory to remember their Believix Transformation?)

I just wish they could give more time due to Harmonix. xD But then the next episode will catch up to it.

QUOTE (SpiderBraids @ Oct 11 2012, 04:27 AM) *
Anyone else half-expecting one of the rival teams at the competition to be from Beta Academy? (I know that one of the comments at Una di Noi was wondering where they were...)

I thought so. But they looked different? Beta Academy's colors were purple and blue. I think.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Oct 18 2012, 3:27 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

So I finally got around to watching this episode now, and I did really like it!

I had higher expectations for the whole competition, I thought we would learn more about other fairy schools and whatnot so that was a letdown, and the episode did feel a bit rushed with only 3 harmonix transformations at the end. However I do really love harmonix and the completely new hair it gives the girls, and that it is a fully dress and not just a short skirt and cut off shirt. Still not sold on the whole idea of heels, how is that going to make it easier for them to swim?

Even though the confessions seemed out of place, I liked them and am hoping that they are hinting at future episodes that might reveal more of Tecna's and Musa's home planets and lives since those are the two we have not seen as much from as the others.

Oh and I am really happy to see Diaspro back, I am just not sure that I like the story plot with it yet.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:16 PM