6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Episode 13 discussion, I suppose wkw forgot about this
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 8:58 PM
Post #41

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok, lets leave it there. But as I said, I don't want them to be in this situation. I want them to change. (both of them, not just him) And I believe that they can do that.

If they can't it would be better for them to separate, but again Im not sure weather Jason is good for Musa. (I think that Andy or anyone from his band is much better choice)
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 8:59 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Why not?
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:01 PM
Post #43

Bloomix Fairy

Well, I suppose its all because he looks mean, so I just keep noticing (maybe imagining) things about him. He is producer, and that makes him close to music, but how actually is he passionate about it? Is he like Musa? Will he be able to understand that she is a fairy? He seems too cynical, and not in the good sense...

actually, he kinda reminds me of Avalon in s2

This post has been edited by bubamara: May 14 2009, 9:02 PM
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 9:07 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

I don't see that..... He looks a bit like a player and maybe a bit TO secure about himself..... but Brandon's like that to. And what if his passion isn't music? Riven's passion isn't music either.
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:16 PM
Post #45

Bloomix Fairy

Well, music, there are two things: first, his connection to musa is music, she keeps saying that he appreciates her for what she is, and not like Riven... so, if it turns out that he doesn't share her love for music, then where are they?

second thing, he is a producer, and, though there are people that are not passionate about their jobs, I know that I couldn't really, truly admire someone who does the same thing I do, just so they would have a job. (i suppose musa feels the same way about music, but I could be wrong, off course)

As for me not liking him, the only real thing I can say against him is his sentence about Riven envying Musa for her talent. So, either he is stupid, and didn't realize what's going on and pokes his nose where he shouldn't, or he did that on purpose and thus i conclude he has hidden agenda...

But, again I could be overanalyzing the cartoon and therefore imagining things that are not there
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 9:23 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (bubamara @ May 14 2009, 09:16 PM) *
As for me not liking him, the only real thing I can say against him is his sentence about Riven envying Musa for her talent. So, either he is stupid, and didn't realize what's going on and pokes his nose where he shouldn't, or he did that on purpose and thus i conclude he has hidden agenda...

Said hidden agenda would be 'Trying to make insecure girl feel good about herself.' If anything, that made me feel like he's a great guy who wants to make his employees feel good.
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:26 PM
Post #47

Bloomix Fairy

Not sure... Somehow I don't believe that was his motivation, if there was some hidden plan. I'm always for truth.

This post has been edited by bubamara: May 14 2009, 9:28 PM
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 9:28 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

I do.... but then again, I think Jazzon's a really hot guy who thusfar shows to be trustworthy and nice to Musa when Riven wasn't. I'm biased, I admit.
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:30 PM
Post #49

Bloomix Fairy

Well, I suppose I'm biased as well, since I have a thing for guys that are deeply troubled...
But, even if musa is not with riven, I still would like to see her with someone else, rather than with Jason.
He just doesn't look trustworthy to me (totally subjective, but thats what he looks to me).
And I sure hope that Jason will not turn out to be some crazy bad guy, since it would end bad for Musa, and she had enough of that.

as for him being player like Brandon, well, brandon never lied and always tried to understand other persons. (except for amentia perhaps)

This post has been edited by bubamara: May 14 2009, 9:36 PM
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 9:35 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

I don't hope that either, I want him to be at least a nice guy. Just to show that looking untrustworthy isn't the same as being untrustworthy.
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:41 PM
Post #51

Bloomix Fairy

well, that would be nice change for rainbow people.

But, regardless of Jason, as somebody mentioned, its probable that musa and riven would end up together, because that hug from the promo pictures hasn't happened yet.
But, I sure hope they will break up and have some serious changing moments before that, otherwise it would be pointless.
P-girl
post May 14 2009, 9:43 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Hey, it's Winx. Couples will never change.
bubamara
post May 14 2009, 9:46 PM
Post #53

Bloomix Fairy

Couples (as who's with whom) will not change, but they can give them some different drama. e.g. Musa and riven are together and in the next season (if there is one) we have musa thinking that riven is flirting icon_wink.gif
What Im saying is that i hope riven will change, as musa has changed in season 2, or as riven has changed towards guys.

This post has been edited by bubamara: May 14 2009, 9:47 PM
humbu111
post May 15 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post May 15 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

It's poor Riven and I'm sticking to my opinion. He's just jealous. That's it. And Musa knows it. She should be spending more time with Riven anyways.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 15 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #56

Butterflix Fairy

He's just jealous

That's why he's is poor, if Musa wants him, she must talk to him and solve this problems.
I think he never change, but if will he needs too much time.

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
P-girl
post May 15 2009, 8:14 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Poor Riven should learn not to insult the one he loves on a time she's really insecure. He acted like a jerk. Period. (Can you notice me snapping because everyone defends Riven, while it's Musa who needs the shoulder to cry on?)
Anna Maria
post May 15 2009, 8:48 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Riven shouldn't overdo it. Musa just wanted to make her dreams come true, he should make her feel good.
Musa should talk to him though, and not just tell him she regrets. They should actually talk and all that stuff until everything's sorted out, because they love each other.

This post has been edited by Anna Maria: May 15 2009, 8:48 AM

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
P-girl
post May 15 2009, 8:50 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Yet they don't..... another signal this relationship will only last because of script-writing, not realism.
Anna Maria
post May 15 2009, 8:51 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Eh, yeah. They are together because they're cute together..
I like them together though. Both are very happy, when they don't fight.

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 3:58 AM