Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Anime Line Up Fall Season, which is happening RIGHT NOW!
Asher Omega
post Sep 13 2008, 7:56 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

click the pic, it has a small picture, the title, and a brief description of the anime (with a couple of exceptions). out of all of it, I can see about four that I'm probably going to be watching. Gundam 00, since I watch the first season and been a bit obsessed on how this is going to work out. Cassern Sins well, because I like it ( watched the OVA and the Live action movie). Zetsubou Sensei season 3 (after I watch season 2). and Finally Kurogane no Linebarrel, because I like the manga (even if everyone is going to say its a rip off of Code Geass, its NOT! its more like a rip off of Zone of the Enders). and I know at lease one person is going to mention the anime right next to Linebarrel.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Sep 14 2008, 3:54 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

what channel is that line up for?

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Asher Omega
post Sep 14 2008, 4:41 AM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

all of them. these are the shows that are currently airing in japan.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
StellaRocks
post Sep 14 2008, 2:48 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

got it and i also found a few i want to see

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Ranma
post Sep 25 2008, 2:05 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Good anime is on the decline. The only shows of interest to me are Jigoku shoujo season 3, Seto no Hanayome (I think it is a second season), and Rosario vampire capu2 (Though it seems that they are leaving out the anti-thesis story arch which bugs the hell out of me.)

--------------------
Asher Omega
post Sep 25 2008, 5:50 AM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

Hanayome is starting its second season. and there are gems in there. Cassern is one of them. the basic story line is a fallen hero trying to redeem himself. and yes its a re-doing of an old show (about the same era as Cutey Honey). Double 0 is actually pretty good, but you'd have to watch the first season in order to get whats going on. (Harlockon NO!) Xamdo sadly was snatched for the PSN when it was started. so no fansubbing for it.

--------------------

blargblargblargblarg.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 7:56 PM