Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Magic/sci-fi Rp Competition Entry, Team members: Anime Princess, terriordx32, P-Girl, Another Morning
Another Morning
post Jun 4 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Sorry guys. ><;; Storms last night made me turn the compy off. I'm also sorry because it looks like I lied and make a hueg bio again. D: Curse my lack of brief summarization skills!

Name: Bianca (aka Bio-engIneered DrAcoNiC/HumAn Experimentation 1.0, aka Project BIANCA1)

Background: Bianca only remembers the last seven years of her life, six of which were spent in the top-secret labs of the ISE (International Science Elite). While she is unsure of everything that was done, she knows that she was part of an experiment to create a force of humans with DNA added from the strongest magical creatures in order to give them that creature's abilities; In Bianca's case, a dragon. She is unsure of where she came from before then, or where the lab got ahold of the dragon DNA they used. Over the years she was subjected to countless tests of strength and agility, which allowed scientists to correct any physical mistakes produced by the DNA combination. However, these tests and modifications were incredibly painful and traumatic to Bianca, and that, coupled with her desire to enteract with the world outside of the lab, lead to her escape.
Using her super-enhanced strength and other draconic abilities, she was just barely able to break out of the ISE labs, and has spent the last year constantly on the move to avoid detection. While she is fairly sure she's thrown the ISE agents off her trail, she's still makes sure not to stay in one place for too long, and thus has lived in many places around the world.

Personality: Even though she's been out in the world for a year, Bianca is still trying to adjust to the emotions and actions of others. In the lab, she rarely had to worry about social skills or real contact with other people, but now she's surrounded by them and sometimes finds herself overwhelmed. This is made especially difficult by the fact that Bianca herself is rather stoic and unempathetic, so she gets confused and frustrated when people around her are overly-emotional. She is fairly level-headed and easy-going most of the time, and becomes fiercely loyal to people she gets close enough with to consder friends. But, she occationally goes through seeminly random bouts of aggression and short-temperedness that can last for days.
Bianca did not escape from the labs utterly unscathed. She has a phobia of people touching her, especially when she isn't aware of it, and has frequent nightmares about the tests and manipulations run on her. She's also cautious about meeting new people, as her main priority in life is to ensure that she's never recaptured and taken back to the laboratory.

Abilities: In the ISE labs, Bianca was given many draconic abilities. Her strength was greatly increased, along with her senses of sight, hearing, and smell. She also has strong, claw-like nails. Her training at the lab included Jeet Kune Do, so she is familiar with a few select moves from a large variety of martial arts. Her most recognizably draconic skill is her ability to breath fire. She can reach a range of about 10-ft away with a steady stream, or form fireballs that can be used as projectiles. Her skin, while not nearly as strong as dragon-hide, could be comparable to good-quality leather armor.
While she doesn't frequently show them because they would help set her apart from a crowd, Bianca can grow a long, club-like tail, large horns, and funcioning wings. The tail and wings are covered in scales, so they can be used as improvisional shields when need be, and her horns (both about 1'6" or .5 meters) can be used as additional weapons.

Appearance: Bianca has long, unruley black hair and silvery-grey reptilian eyes, which she frequently wears mirrored sunglasses to hide. Her build is tall and athletic, and her skin is a fairly pale, almost pink tone. Her canines are longer than normal, and more pointy, but not enough to actually funcion as a practical weapon.
She always has two small (about 1") horns sticking out of the top of her head that she cannot get rid of, which she normally coveres with a fedora. The rest of her clothing ordinarily consists of a sturdy pair of knee-high biker boots, low rising shorts that don't restrict movement and won't rip in case she needs her tail, and tank tops with holes ripped in the back to allow for her wings. Over this she always wears a mid calf-length trench coat in either black or a jewel tone.

Note: This is an adaption of another character of mine that I had to change to make it fit into this setting. I might try to actually draw her sometime in the future. Also, I promise I didn't steal your idea for experimental powers, Terrior. T____T I wrote this up before I read your bio, we swears it

Looks like we're ready to start :D Anybody wanna volunteer first post?

Edit:: I feel really bad about making this so huge, so I'ma summarize it for you all and leave the beast up there for my own reference. ><

Shorter Background: Broke out of a ISE Labs where she was experimented on and given the abilities of a dragon, now lives on her own and moves around frequently.

Shorter Personality: Normally calm and easy-going, feels awkward and frustrated when people are overly-emotional, occationally act irrationally agressive and short-tempered for a period that can last a few days.

o___< It may go against all I was tought about bio-crafting, but my conscious is clear.))

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Jun 5 2008, 1:18 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
terriordx32
post Jun 4 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

((how exactly would we start))

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Another Morning
post Jun 4 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

((However the person who made the first post made it start, I guess XD))

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
terriordx32
post Jun 4 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

((i think since you thought of the plot. maybe you could start us off))

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Another Morning
post Jun 5 2008, 1:15 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

((Eh, I guess I could go ahead and do the first post.))

It was midday, and the main streets of the city of Brige were packed. Ever since the energy from the Shrines had been mysteriously blocked, people had been flocking to the large, capital cities where the most power was still reserved. Even the truely magical beings, the elves and fairies and the like, had gathered together around the remaining power pools, as their magic was slowly waning away.
This left Bianca very uncomfortable. She was currently standing under one of the less-populated awnings in front of a small cafe, waiting for a lull in the human traffic so she could make her way back to her small apartment without having anybody bump into her. A slight scowl crossing over her face, she wrapped her trenchcoat tighter around her shoulders and cursed herself for picking such a highly-populated city to settle in for the next few weeks. Normally, she was able to dart around fairly busy streets without making physical contact with anybody, but with a crowd this thick, she was beginning to think such a thing would be impossible. Had she the funds, she would have left that very afternoon, but unfortunatly working for a few weeks at a time at the only low-payng jobs that would hire her hadn't left her with much money. She barely had enough to keep up with the rent now, and certainly didn't have enough to travel.
Finally, a break in the train of people appeared in front of her, and Bianca made a break for it, weaving her way through the crowd to the next unpopulated canopy down the street where she could collect her wits before taking the plunge once again.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Jun 5 2008, 1:16 AM

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 2:08 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana walked through the city she wasnt entierly sure where she was going all her so called friends had ditched her again she looked down as she walked she realy wished the city wasnt so populated sometimes as when ever she was upset she lituraly burned people as she walked she didnt notice a person walking infront of her (bianca) and she walked straight into her.

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Another Morning
post Jun 5 2008, 2:29 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Bianca's eyes darted left and right behind her mirrored glasses as she tried to maintain a bubble of personal space, a task which was becoming increasingly harder as she moved closer to the heart of the city. She ducked and dodged between pedestrians with fluid movement, and was just ten feet away from a secluded sanctuary under a large restaurant umbrella, but while she was looking the other way, somebody rammed into her. Bianca seized up and goose bumps immediately crawled up her arms.
"Excuse me," Bianca managed to blurt out before making an all-out run the last few steps towards the umbrella, bumping several people as she did so. Once she finally had the space she needed, she pulled the trench coat around her even tighter and worked on controlling the shivers that were traveling through her body. This was the cruel paradox that haunted her life of freedom: a need to stay in crowded places to avoid being detected, but a fear of being touched. Finally calmed again, she heaved a sigh and straightened her fedora, then tried to spot the girl who had run into her. She'd hardly been able to catch what she looked like before running, but she managed to spot her still out in the crowd.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Jun 5 2008, 2:31 AM

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 2:33 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana looked up as the girl ran 'oh no please tell me i didnt just burn her' thought eliana tears starting to fall from her eyes

--------------------

terriordx32
post Jun 5 2008, 2:37 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

melina walked out of the cafe, watching the heavy traffic flow through the town. she decided to take her chances and walk in the crowd

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 3:41 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana just stood there stairing at the ground perople brushing past her she couldnt move she was hurting deep inside

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:03 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

In this crowd, a man, the hood from his jacket over his head, made his way. He looked.... unfased by the crowd, or anything else for that matter. He stopped at a small café and felt in his pockets.
"Should be enough for a drink....." The man muttered.
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 7:05 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana sighed deciding maybe she'd be able to work this out if she sits down for a while with a cold drink so she slowly walked over to the cafe and bought a bottle of milk however even before she could pay for it, the milk inside the bottle started to bubble as it heated up

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:07 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Also getting inside, the man sat down next to this girl with hot milk.
"I'll have whatever I can get with this." He said, giving the bartender one small coin. The bartender just frowned, before handing over a glass of juice.
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 7:12 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana noticed the guy sit down beside her "hi" said eliana softly

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:14 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

"Hey...." The man replied, starting his drink.
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 7:19 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Elana looked down sitting her hand on the bench and sudenly every drink on the counter started to heat up causeing most of them to buble over the tops of the glasses

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:20 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

"Hey!" The man said. "This is the first decent drink I had in a while, knock that off!"
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 7:23 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana looked down tears starting to form in her eyes again "i'm sorry i..i didnt mean it" said Eliana before running out of the cafe leaving her full bottle of milk behind

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:24 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"Eugh." The man said, looking at his ruined juice, before snatching the bottle and going after the girl. "I at least expect another drink!" He called after her.
Anime Princess
post Jun 5 2008, 7:30 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana stopped before turning to face the man however when she spoke it was more to his feet "look i'm sorry i didnt mean to ruin your drink i've just been having a really bad day" said eliana

--------------------

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:31 AM