Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Graphical request
wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm wondering if somebody can use their shopping skills to do something for me?

http://www.scri8e.com/stars/coppoints_4star.gif

I'm wondering if somebody can make a gif of the above, but with NO black, so that it appears on white neatly. Also, in three sizes, 25% 50% 75% and 100%, so that they can be pasted on top of eachother on different frames to make it look like it grows and then shrinks.
If you've ever played super smash bros melee or brawl, you know what I'm talking about, when you KO somebody into the background, I need that
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU8FBiIouyE

I'm doing a new intro with freeze frame and I kind of need something like that to finish it up and make it look good.

The frames I'm talking about are slightly before and after he puts his hand up to his face, after the second dark shot. Also if you would be kind enough to make some type of effect like a comet or meteor that has a bright flash (for the dark frame) that slowly got smaller (so they it would go into the star effect) I'd love you :)
http://www.filefront.com/14031203/example.wmv

If you want to add them, I'll send you the images. They are pretty big, 126mb for all of them..

This post has been edited by wkw427: Jul 13 2009, 12:57 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
Lunar Princess
post Jul 13 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I might be able to do what you are asking, but can you give me a little while to figure out if I can use imageready for it? I lost my animation shop disk. It'll just be a few minutes. I will try it now.

If I can do it I would need a little more description about what you want or just a reiteration of it, because it is sort of hard to understand what you are asking.

This post has been edited by Lunar Princess: Jul 13 2009, 12:08 PM

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

I'll compress the frames I'd like it on, make copies of an example. I'm not going to send you the entire set, that is too large.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

http://www.filefront.com/14031487/example.zip

If for the commet you would want to do something blue/white/yellow/red, that would be cool. But don't try puttning a little man in it icon_razz.gif

The star example should be similar to the image I posted

This post has been edited by wkw427: Jul 13 2009, 12:43 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Lunar Princess
post Jul 13 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #5

Enchantix Fairy

Ok, so you want an animation of that picture getting bigger than smaller with a part with a comet going across it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I don't know if its my computer but I can't download that file.

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 1:35 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, but just one picture on the frame, I'm doing stop motion. Like a little blue/white/yellow/red circle with a tail that looks slightly 3d. If not, then I suppose the star animation would work just as well.

On second thought, just do the star icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 2:27 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

My head is going to explode. I'm trying to make a simple 5 pointed star in a circle in paint.
Yet I continue to fail in making the star.. .. ... .. *EXPLODE*

Could you possibly make me a 5 pointed star inside a circle, so that all 5 points are touching the circle and another where they are slightly outside of the circle? Demsions of everything should be 40x40 pixles
Also, color of the star should be yellow

Why can't I make a simple star :'(

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Lunar Princess
post Jul 13 2009, 3:59 PM
Post #8

Enchantix Fairy

Yeah, I can do that.

So you want a single frame to show the star, and then the animation(bigger-smaller) starts over?

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 13 2009, 4:15 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

My friend made me a simple star in paint, but I just used a circle and the airbrush to make it look like a splat :)

I got it. My project should be finished in about an hour and a half. Depending if I crash from my tea high or not

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Lunar Princess
post Jul 15 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #10

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jul 13 2009, 12:15 PM) *
My friend made me a simple star in paint, but I just used a circle and the airbrush to make it look like a splat :)

I got it. My project should be finished in about an hour and a half. Depending if I crash from my tea high or not

Wait, so you don't want me to do it anymore? Thats fine, if you don't.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:12 AM