Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Add Reply
> Super Robot Wars Z, September 25th, Newest in the franchise, and it looks to be amazing
MorriganAensland
post Jan 28 2009, 4:10 PM
Post #121

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Gaijin 4Koma rocks like that.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
Asher Omega
post Jan 28 2009, 6:31 PM
Post #122

Butterflix Fairy

and I have the upper hand Morrigan. I have the first video on SRW K. (joking about the superior thing).

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

and I can't name one of those mechs, me thinks its one of the SRW originals.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Zhanneel
post Jan 28 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #123

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh I'm glad I popped into this thread. Zoids!? In the next DS game!!? Albeit, Genesis is not the Zoids series I'm familiar with but I'll take it! Please release it in English? *puppy dog face*

Asher, those pictures were toooo much! I'm not even as tied to the whole Gundam franchise as you guys and the pics were freaking hilarious! Lolz, thanks.
Asher Omega
post Feb 25 2009, 7:18 PM
Post #124

Butterflix Fairy

and once again I have a video of SRW K. this time it shows the full line up, and a boat load of new features.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

also they show a bunch of spoilers for the mechs. the two that stood out for me were Zoids and Fafner.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
MorriganAensland
post Feb 25 2009, 8:24 PM
Post #125

Cosmix Fairy

First of all.. HELL YEAH! JEEG GETS THE MACH DRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second of all, LOLZ! Gaiking's Hydro Blazer took so long to perform they cut out the attack actually hitting.

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Feb 25 2009, 8:58 PM
Post #126

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

That's was pretty awesome to watch, but more so than that I loved the epic music! It's even more amazing that it's for the DS. Finally the DS is being utilized better (like how awesome TWEWY was too ^^).
MorriganAensland
post May 18 2009, 1:14 AM
Post #127

Cosmix Fairy

Blargh. Minor update.

I beat Super Robot Wars K two days ago. Well, my first playthrough, anyways. Got two more after that.

The game was fun, the final boss wasn't as cheap as, oh, say Perfectio, but the scarcity of SP available made it still quiet a challenge. In the end, however, I prevailed and got the "Angelica and dadB" ending. Next I'll go for the "Sheldia and sis" ending, and then I'll go for the "Orgy" "Everyone" ending.

Currently I'm playing Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier. It's a lot of fun and the dialogue hasn't been too diluted in the transfer. Battles are quick and so far level grinding isn't much of a problem either, although the game drops you into a thick and crazy plot from the get-go. The game itself is surprisingly linear so far as well; being a case of "keep walking down this path and watch the cinema scenes unfold" going on a lot.

Normally, I'd complain. But I've played a lot of old-school RPGs where it was a case of "wander aimlessly until you get into an area you shouldn't be and watch the monsters kill you". Exploration's not the point of the game. The point is stonking great fanservice action, and by that merit the game is great.

--------------------

Asher Omega
post Jun 25 2009, 4:54 PM
Post #128

Butterflix Fairy

not really a SRW game but SD Gundam Generations is getting a new game. SD G Generations Wars has now been announced. its for ps2 and wii and guess who's in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVKNVfndMw

That's RIGHT! Celestial Being is going kick ASS!

this also means that Banpresto will get some ideas on what can and can't be done with the 00 crew.

http://www.ggene.jp/wars/

just because its there.

--------------------

blargblargblargblarg.

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 5:17 PM