Add Reply
> Which Fairy Is More Powerful!
99RedBalloons
post May 7 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #21

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Kazzu @ May 7 2007, 08:07 AM) *
And I think bloom is strongest because she has the power of dragon.

Uh...yeah. No kidding.

Bloom's strength (not power, which would be the Dragonfire) in battle comes supposedly from her determination. Yet to me it seems kind of misplaced; she gives up on things like saving Sky from Valtor and getting her Enchantix ("where there's a will, there's a way"), but is positive of things like Icy trying to stalk her. Weird.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post May 8 2007, 1:22 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think the whole finding self determination and will power thing at Pyros was a bad way for her to achieve her enchantix... All the other girls made a sacrifice and saved something, and she didn't have to do either...

Farragonda was like, "Thats a rare way to get an enchantix" and made a big deal about it and yet she didn't mention tecna saving an entire realm o_O. The only other girl she congratulated, I think, was Layla.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
fullmoon
post May 9 2007, 1:08 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think the same way too. I mean, all Bloom mostly did was ran away from dragons and umm... learned how to roar like one. If it was that easy, then all the girls could get it that way if desperate. They could of make Pyros more dangerous.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Boo
post May 9 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I think she should have made a sacrifice and saved somebody just like all her friends. If I was one of the winx girls, I'd give her a piece of my mind. xD

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 10 2007, 7:38 PM
Post #25

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Enchantix_Beauty @ Apr 30 2007, 12:33 AM) *
I agree with you. happy.gif

me to
join in my topic in this forum and you can see youtubes videos adress. they are:
''Bloom escapes baltors trap'' and ''fate of bloom''

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
fullmoon
post May 11 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom is suppose to be the most powerful I think. She has the dragon fire.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Selena
post May 12 2007, 3:47 AM
Post #27

Mythix Fairy

After surviving the Omega demention, Tecna has become so powerful. She could almost rival Bloom. Faragonda said "not many could have survied Pyros" But how many could servive the Omega demention?

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
fullmoon
post May 12 2007, 4:31 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I was really suprised also. I found it funny when she said she found out how to make food out of ice that is better than the cafeteria food.

--------------------

LAYLAENCHANTIX
post May 13 2007, 1:27 AM
Post #29

A True Fairy

maybe bloom is the most powerful but i think the girls are all capable of being really powerful i their own way

--------------------
Boo
post May 13 2007, 3:57 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Selena @ May 12 2007, 03:47 AM) *
After surviving the Omega demention, Tecna has become so powerful. She could almost rival Bloom. Faragonda said "not many could have survied Pyros" But how many could servive the Omega demention?

Thats true. Omega, to me, seemed a lot more dangerous then Pyros, (lots of creepy guys with knives compared to the realm of dragons...hmmm)

She also learned spells that her friends don't know, (mainly survival spells I'm guessing.)

--------------------
jenn
post May 14 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #31

Bloomix Fairy

pyros are mostly just dragons but omega has the worst and most dangerous criminals trapped there.
they just basically want to make a big deal out of bloom being able to get her enchantix in a "rare way".

--------------------

fullmoon
post May 14 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I think once Bloom actually masters using the dragon fire, she'll be the most powerful in the group. The dragon fire is the most powerful element after (I think). Right now though, all of them are equally powerful.

--------------------

Boo
post May 15 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (jenn @ May 14 2007, 11:35 AM) *
pyros are mostly just dragons but omega has the worst and most dangerous criminals trapped there.
they just basically want to make a big deal out of bloom being able to get her enchantix in a "rare way".

bah. I dislike how they did that (made Bloom's be a big deal). A realm of the magical dimension's worst criminals compared to a realm of flying dragons.

ah well...its always centered around her anyway.

--------------------
jenn
post May 16 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #34

Bloomix Fairy

they all could be equally powerful.just because she had the dragonfire doesn't make her so powerful if she doesn't have the skill.

--------------------

Connie
post May 16 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #35

Tynix Fairy

Omega is soo much more scarier

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Boo
post May 17 2007, 8:54 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (jenn @ May 16 2007, 11:49 AM) *
they all could be equally powerful.just because she had the dragonfire doesn't make her so powerful if she doesn't have the skill.

To be honest, Bloom kind of comes off to be a weakling (to me). Sure she's really powerful, but unless she gets angry or something, she doesn't sport any powerful magic skills. She just seems weak when it comes to battling unless it gets her angry, then her power is uncontrollable, so she must not have much skill at all. (No offense to Bloom fans, but this is just what I think.)

--------------------
winxgirl
post May 19 2007, 7:25 AM
Post #37

Enchantix Fairy

umm well i guess thwt pyros is scary and i know tecna is suppose to be powerful. but i thin kit has to be the wya. shes l=the lst thrown to an a ncient planet that had a bad endind and has the power for the main powerful thing the dragon fire which mostly made the magical universe.

--------------------
Boo
post May 21 2007, 2:04 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxgirl @ May 19 2007, 07:25 AM) *
umm well i guess thwt pyros is scary and i know tecna is suppose to be powerful. but i thin kit has to be the wya. shes l=the lst thrown to an a ncient planet that had a bad endind and has the power for the main powerful thing the dragon fire which mostly made the magical universe.

I know what you're saying, but I'm talking about skills. Skill-wise, I don't think Bloom is all that great. Her power is big, but the way she fights with it and uses it makes it seem like its uncontrollable, or she doesn't have very many battle skills or something....

--------------------
jenn
post May 23 2007, 7:06 AM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ May 21 2007, 02:04 AM) *
I know what you're saying, but I'm talking about skills. Skill-wise, I don't think Bloom is all that great. Her power is big, but the way she fights with it and uses it makes it seem like its uncontrollable, or she doesn't have very many battle skills or something....

definitely,what's the use of a great power,if you can't control it and use it to its full potential?I admit,bloom has lots of potential,could be the most powerful but she has to unleash it and I don't mean going out of control.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post May 31 2007, 7:23 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I beleve that Bloom is the most powerful . i do aggree that Laylas overconfidence wil be her downfall.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:37 PM