2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Iginio Straffi talks about season 5
Sen
post Dec 1 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Well the interview was about something else, but he also mentions season 5 and the film "Not born to be gladiators". =)

http://ansa.it/web/notizie/collection/vide...l_12162977.html

Credits to: veu http://winxclubdreams.forumcommunity.net/?t=48927681

Straffi said that the 5th season will be in 3D like the second movie... yet the official Facebook page told us it would be in 2D. Who's telling the truth? tongue.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Dec 1 2011, 3:01 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I'm going to go with Straffi. Info from the mouth is more reliable then info from the foot.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post Dec 1 2011, 4:59 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Maybe its both as proper 3D on TV normally needs glasses and also the TVs are very expensive. So winx in just glasses 3D would lose viewers.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclub-joy
post Dec 1 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

ok.... does anyone have the idea what is he talking?????

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 1 2011, 5:06 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 1 2011, 05:59 PM) *
Maybe its both as proper 3D on TV normally needs glasses and also the TVs are very expensive. So winx in just glasses 3D would lose viewers.

Uhm, I think he means CGI animation. As in, how the movies are made. That sort of 3D.
winxclub-joy
post Dec 1 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

For some reason, I find it pointless to make it into a 3D TV SERIES. Straffi must have loads of money and manpower to do that.

ya, probably CGI 3D is the "in" thing now, and kids love that. I can understand what's Straffi doing but.... I am surprised that he's going to do 3D animation which is obviously suicidal if there's not enough manpower, rather than still continuing 2D which all they do is draw and draw and draw the hell out of them but still enjoy it..... (except for the environment, which is obviously 3D)

I'm saying that because I'm surprised that he's converting from 2D to 3D, as he's a 2D artist, and they must go through a lot to be good at 3D skills. (And those who convert from 2D to 3D animator, their outcome 3D animation will be very good.)

--------------------
Sen
post Dec 1 2011, 5:54 PM
Post #7

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Dec 1 2011, 06:00 PM) *
ok.... does anyone have the idea what is he talking?????

I mentioned only the part where he talked about season 5, if you want to know what he's saying I'm going to try and sub it. (emphasis on try). =P

Uhm, I think he means CGI animation. As in, how the movies are made. That sort of 3D.

Yes, that's what he said. I thought I wrote that too *doubt* unsure.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

mightymarty2
post Dec 2 2011, 8:49 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

My mistake I thought the movie was released in glasses 3D in the cinema.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Dec 3 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Wasn't the second movie a 3D movie? Not just CGI, but with the glasses and stuff

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
believixwinxcool
post Dec 3 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #10

Pixie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1eKpuoGVoXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?context=C23d2...p;v=1eKpuoGVoXY

Hey icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for Upload,but can you tell us what Iginio say?

plsss xDD

WinxClubDeutschland 2 days ago 3

@WinxClubDeutschland he tell about a fail project with fiorello,a famous show man in Italy,The winx season 5 date and about not born to be gladiators,a new film make in 4 years by Rainbow CGI ^_^

Sorry my bad english please =)

WinxForeverF 1 day ago
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 6 2011, 3:30 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

The 2nd Movie is 3D with 3D Glasses and also have Non-3D (similar to The Secret of the Lost Kingdom) too.

-----

So Iginio Straffi said Season 5 will be in 3D Style-CGI Animation, similar with The Secret of the Lost Kingdom (without the glasses of course)? =S I'm clearly confused why they showed the 2D in the Trailer? I don't know which one is true either the Official Winx Club Facebook or Iginio Straffi. I guess there must be some kind of misunderstanding with the Official Winx Club Facebook. I just hope the 3D Style-CGI Animation in the Promo Trailer was not the Final Work yet. ^^"

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Dec 6 2011, 3:30 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

lalande
post Dec 6 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy

I just want to know who's right and wrong, but I think I'm going to pick Mr.Straffi because he is the creator and only one who is going to have the true answers.

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Dec 6 2011, 1:48 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Also, the 2D in that add was showing stuff like Believix 'n such. Re-animated Season 4 for American Market, perhaps?
Abby
post Jan 27 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

I don't want it to be in 3D. I don't really like the way they look in the movie in 3D. It's okay, but I guess I just prefer the 2D and think it would be really weird to just change the series to 3D when it has always been 2D on tv. When is season 5 coming out in Italy anyways?
Sen
post Jan 29 2012, 10:54 AM
Post #15

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jan 27 2012, 11:11 PM) *
I don't want it to be in 3D. I don't really like the way they look in the movie in 3D. It's okay, but I guess I just prefer the 2D and think it would be really weird to just change the series to 3D when it has always been 2D on tv. When is season 5 coming out in Italy anyways?

I agree, it would be very weird to suddenly change it to 3D. =(
Autumn this year, probably in October. (that's when season 4 started as well, no?)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Jan 30 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Jan 29 2012, 07:54 AM) *
I agree, it would be very weird to suddenly change it to 3D. =(
Autumn this year, probably in October. (that's when season 4 started as well, no?)

I really don't know when it started in Italy to be honest. But I've heard that Nick is going to air the 5th season in the fall (not sure if this is true or not, just speculation) at the same time as Italy so they will be on the same-ish schedule.
Sen
post Feb 12 2012, 7:07 PM
Post #17

Butterflix Fairy

Full text for the Winx part (I'm not going to translate the other part as this is the most interesting for us. icon_wink.gif)
I -> interviewer
S -> Iginio Straffi

I: “We're here backstage of the great show dopo le weekend with Iginio Straffi, father of the Winx. There will be a project with the great fiorello together with the Winx.”

S: “Yes, we would like to conduct a virtual interview, something that has never been done before in television, but we have had some technical problems so for now, the project has been dropped.”

I: “But will the project be picked up later?”

S: “Definitely, if we can manage to do it, we'll need some more time to make something more spectacular.”

I: “The Winx have entered the word of mythological creatures. What's the latest news on Winx?”

S: “For the Winx, we're working on the fifth series which is coproduced by Rai and the American channel Nickelodeon. And it will be absolutely new because for the first time the Winx will also be in 3D CGI like the movie and it (the new season) will be released next year, in the autumn.

(and then he starts talking about the film Gladiators of Rome). =)

-----
"anche" (=also) is a very important word (which I looked over last time -_-) This means that the season may still be in 2D too. =)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 8:13 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Still doesn't really reveal much about the details of season 5 or whether or not it will be fully cgi.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 12 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks for the translation Marie! xD
Aw..I'm still confuse..doesn't fully explain. Will it be in 3D or 2D or at the same time? xD Guess I'm gonna have to wait and see...the Promo Trailer of Season 5 didn't help and then seeing Official Images in 2D still confused me. Lol.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Feb 13 2012, 9:16 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think its going to be 3D, too much information now is comming out pointing to 3D for it to not be in 3D. Also to do it in 2D and 3D would most probably be considered a waste of money

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 4:10 PM