> The Boys in 3D
fullmoon
post Apr 20 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Connie)
I really think no one else would be in it except Bloom, the fairies, and Daphne

I think Baltor is going to be in it. I can see Valtor in 3D. icon_razz.gif I sometimes think that you is already in 3D in the show.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 1:01 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

the boys just HAVE to be in the movie!!! it is wierd picturing them in 3d. i hope that we get to seem some new pics of them soon! i can't wait until the movie site is up but it is still under construction. *sigh*
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 1:03 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
the boys just HAVE to be in the movie!!! it is wierd picturing them in 3d. i hope that we get to seem some new pics of them soon! i can't wait until the movie site is up but it is still under construction. *sigh*

There is a movie site? I can't wait to see the pics of the boys in 3D also. The only people we saw was Bloom and Daphne.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 1:08 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

well there are screen shots of the other girls in thier enchantix (they are actually prints that people took pics of you can tell by the flash on the pic) and they didn't show stella in her enchantix plus they only showed bloom flora and stella in 3d in normal clothes in the pics plus musa's room and alfea. that came out a long time ago. I think the movie site is http://www.winxclubthemovie.com . they had the preview on there for a while but now it isn't on there it just says that the site is under construction.
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 1:20 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Where did you find those previews? I can't find them anywhere.

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 1:32 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

umm if you go to my site on the winx movie page i have a slide show with the pics in it and the site url i think...
MusicalStella
post Apr 21 2007, 1:35 AM
Post #27

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Search Youtube, there's tons of movie previews on there.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 1:52 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Okay. Thanks for telling me.

--------------------

Jennygirl578
post Apr 21 2007, 1:57 AM
Post #29

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (Connie)

I think Baltor is going to be in it. I can see Valtor in 3D. icon_razz.gif I sometimes think that you is already in 3D in the show.

I feel like I see that to sometimes, I think animation is done on the computer more than its hand drawen and thats why.
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 2:12 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

So they only sketch the characters then the rest is done on the computer?

--------------------

Jennygirl578
post Apr 21 2007, 2:21 AM
Post #31

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)

most cartoons are done that way now, it saves time and money. I know that Disney closed down thier animation studio a few years ago. All the cartoons you see by them now is, lets says 90% done on the computer. Its kind of sad, I know that they are brighter and more clear pictures, but to me something is missing, in the detail. Watch an old movie, like the orginal little mermaid or cinderella and pay attention to the details and back grounds than compare it with one of the sequels. Thats why in some cartoons they look more 3d and stuff...watch winx and pay close attention with that in mind you'll see it
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 2:30 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Wow! I just did. I kind of like the older version like little mermaid. It is more better to me.

--------------------

MusicalStella
post Apr 21 2007, 3:09 AM
Post #33

Believix Fairy

I like both of the Little Mermaid. The real difference though is if you see the original, the sequel and the series plus the preview for the third one, there is such a wide range!!

--------------------
Selena
post Apr 21 2007, 3:15 AM
Post #34

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Jennygirl578)
QUOTE (fullmoon)

most cartoons are done that way now, it saves time and money. I know that Disney closed down thier animation studio a few years ago. All the cartoons you see by them now is, lets says 90% done on the computer. Its kind of sad, I know that they are brighter and more clear pictures, but to me something is missing, in the detail. Watch an old movie, like the orginal little mermaid or cinderella and pay attention to the details and back grounds than compare it with one of the sequels. Thats why in some cartoons they look more 3d and stuff...watch winx and pay close attention with that in mind you'll see it

If you watch the credits for Winx it lists a 3D person dude
Selena
post Apr 21 2007, 3:21 AM
Post #35

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (Connie)

V/Baltor wont be in it. Unless it show like a flashback sort of thing.
I recon he will die that the end of the 3rd season like LD.
Only the witches will servive as usual, but whats Winx with out my witches?
I hope they will be in it.
Jennygirl578
post Apr 21 2007, 3:40 AM
Post #36

Enchantix Fairy

I know this is a little off topic, but I'd like to see some of bloom's parents from earth. They disappeared, I hope that in the movie they play a little more of a part in her life. I mean they just let their daughter go off into another world they know nothing about. It would be cool to see them interacting again, even just briefly. there have been maybe 2 episodes where blooms goes back to earth. I think in the last time bloom could read there thoughts/feelings
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 5:29 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Selena)
QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (Connie)

Really? I kind of seen the Rai Due version at when Valtor was fighting their battle and it doesn't look like he died. Someone also said on this forum that his lives and is going to be in the movie. You can check the spoiler section.

--------------------

99RedBalloons
post Apr 21 2007, 2:25 PM
Post #38

Tynix Fairy

I said that, because I heard it rumored from several people. I don't know anything certainly.

QUOTE (Jennygirl578)
I know this is a little off topic, but I'd like to see some of bloom's parents from earth. They disappeared, I hope that in the movie they play a little more of a part in her life. I mean they just let their daughter go off into another world they know nothing about. It would be cool to see them interacting again, even just briefly. there have been maybe 2 episodes where blooms goes back to earth. I think in the last time bloom could read there thoughts/feelings

You know, I'd like that, too. I kind of forgot about Mike and Vanessa, but they really play such critical roles when Bloom is having a major crisis that I want them to reappear for awhile.
Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 5:16 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

i would also like to see her parents more. her adopted parents that is. I just can't imagine blooms real parents like her being with them, its too wierd of a thought.
B-loommy
post Apr 21 2007, 7:13 PM
Post #40

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Selena)
QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (Connie)

i got on a website (something wis the winxclub movie) it was standing that Valtor was gonna be in it! In the end of season3 he dident die! his energy was drained...you can see Valtor body explode, but is just his energy drained.. i know italian and i watch the last episode.

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:02 AM