Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Another Problem.
DragonFireBloom.
post May 18 2007, 6:26 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Well.. I have so much problems with Windows Movie Maker.I fixed that Help! problem , so you can delete that topic...But now I have a new problem.I worked well.. kinda hard for a music video and when I was staritng to save that video for my computer , then that said that :
Make sure
1)you have enough size ( but I have)
2) That you have a saving location ( I have that , too)
3 ) and some other things.
Then that said : Try again.

But I tried like 1000 times.

So can you help me?
Go to the top of the page
*dops*
post Jun 4 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

I also worked with Windows Media Player how do you saved that? Do you saved by Datei and then Importiren? Then it works better I have it only in german not in english, but maybe it help. And you also can then it uploud for example at youtube...

--------------------

Senna your the best!!!

thanks to stellaksjuta for the userbar

Thanks to Meru for my beautiful avatar!
Meru
post Jun 5 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

I had a problem with my Windows Movie Maker a while back. I had made a totally awesome Fan video of dir en grey, perfect on the timing and everything. But it wouldnt save. It said that it was saving but it was gonna take 99999999999minutes, I even went as far as to leave it for a day, didnt change a second. In the end I had to delete my wonderful video without it being fully brought to life.

your saving it to your computer right, that link on the left hand side that says save to computer? becuase when i started using WMM i clicked save as and it just saves the WMM file lol

Try changing the video size, after you hit save to computer, it asks for the name of the vid (i believe, its been over a year since i used it...) then it eventually goes to a bit where you can choose the file size etc..... try fiddling with the file size maybe?

--------------------
DragonFireBloom.
post Jun 10 2007, 4:23 PM
Post #4

Pixie

QUOTE (Meru @ Jun 5 2007, 10:11 PM) *
I had a problem with my Windows Movie Maker a while back. I had made a totally awesome Fan video of dir en grey, perfect on the timing and everything. But it wouldnt save. It said that it was saving but it was gonna take 99999999999minutes, I even went as far as to leave it for a day, didnt change a second. In the end I had to delete my wonderful video without it being fully brought to life.

your saving it to your computer right, that link on the left hand side that says save to computer? becuase when i started using WMM i clicked save as and it just saves the WMM file lol

Try changing the video size, after you hit save to computer, it asks for the name of the vid (i believe, its been over a year since i used it...) then it eventually goes to a bit where you can choose the file size etc..... try fiddling with the file size maybe?

Yes I had that kinda thing.But I fit that size thing smaller , but still... Well maybe someone advive me some another program for making videos.I am just sad that this the second time I lose my wonderful video icon_sad.gif.

(Sry For my English).
DragonFireBloom.
post Jun 11 2007, 6:26 PM
Post #5

Pixie

Well , I tried that again ,but well today it worked.Thank you , Meru!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 4:36 AM