Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Instagram community? Has this already been posted?
Zhanneel
post Jan 28 2019, 9:09 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Bascially what the title implies, I think there are still quite a few old (and new) school Winx fans around the world, and many of which came from this forum. My daily lifestyle does not lend itself to time at my desktop computer like it used to, but I try to be active on Instagram. I was wondering if there were any other people who want to stay connected about Winx on Instagram? My account is more or less a dedicated doll site, but most of the time I have Winx stories. icon_razz.gif Either way, I'd love to find old MagixClub friends on there! Instagram really has a thriving Winx community, something I have missed. icon_sad.gif I love the old MagixClub days. I still check this site once in a while, but for day-to-day stuff I am on Instagram. This is a shot in the dark, but if interested, you can find me at "dollsonawhim" on IG. :) (If you do find me, and you want to reveal yourself, let me know who you are so I can put a name to the friend!)

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Jan 28 2019, 9:11 PM
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Feb 21 2019, 5:50 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Crawling out of the abyss to say that I'm on instagram a fair bit as well with artsy things! The Winx Club community definitely seems to be around over there, which is something I was pleasantly surprised by. My account over yonder is @teaofgan if anyone else wants to keep in touch! (:

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:05 PM