Add Reply
> What Dolls Do You Have?, Share them here!^^
Boo
post Nov 14 2009, 7:04 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Sep 29 2009, 03:46 AM) *
I'm still holding out for a Believix Tecna doll...but I don't think I should hold my breath. I can't seem to find one for sale anywhere. Unless they haven't released her yet...? That would be odd though.

They have released her, luckily: I've seen a user on Deviantart post a picture...
I totally agree: I've been checking eBay, Tons of Toys, etc... everywhere. But to no avail...
Though, if I do happen to stumble across a place that is selling the doll, I'll be sure to tell you. :)

@ P-girl: How?! Where?
Where did you find that!? icon_surprised.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 14 2009, 7:05 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

French E-bay. A German one had them as well, but they only ship within Europe.
Boo
post Nov 14 2009, 7:15 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Aww, bummer! >_<
*continues the search*

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
{§hani}
post Nov 25 2009, 9:51 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

OMIGOSH P GIRL CHU HAS MUSA BELIEVIX!!! TT_TT super jelous *huggles your dollie* hhe

my aunty is from spain she might be getting me a musa in concert or believix or maybe tecna not sure yet i dont mind wich i hope its believix but i really want a tecna enchantix :)
ill take pictures on christmas wehn i get her icon_biggrin.gif my sisters getting layla i thinks o-o

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Dec 12 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Uhm.... would you guys mind if I use the loophole of the fact that the title doesn't specify Winx Dolls to show off a non-Winx doll? Or should I open another topic?
{§hani}
post Jan 2 2010, 8:13 AM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

ohh my auntry from spain got me and my sister a doll each. i got musa in concert icon_biggrin.gif so pweetie
and my sister has Layla love and pet. my god they're hair i love their hairr!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Jan 26 2010, 5:26 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

Stella In Concert arrived today!

At first there were some things that bugged me, like the lumpy hair and the little belt that took away that sexy edge her costume had.... but with a comb and a removed belt, that's all fixed! She is HOT. Short black skirt, lycra jacket..... she looks amazing.

This was the international one as opposed to the Italian one. And it had a DVD. It contains the English Season 4 trailer, music clips for 'You're the one' (Unica) and Spotlight, which has a Stella-centric slideshow from beginning to end. Both can also be played with lyrics to sing along.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jan 26 2010, 5:28 PM
winxclubrox23
post Jan 27 2010, 3:40 AM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, lucky! I want a Stella In Concert doll!

Or rather, any other doll from Italy, 'cause their bea-U-tiful.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Jan 28 2010, 3:45 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

Here's some pictures of her:

Here's one WITH the star belt. I took it off, myself. Also, those black parts in the corner of her eyes? Not lashes, make-up. (I just realised how much they look like lashes, but yeah, it's part of her eye-shadow.)

Yeah.... you'd think Stella would sit down more flattering.

Her hair's gorgeous. It's much more fuller then Musa's. (Even fuller then Musa Believix, who has a huge load of hair.) and while I couldn't properly photograph it, it's two-toned, but very sublty so. All in all it looks surprisingly life-like.

Awesome boots are awesome.

My slowly but steadily growing collection. Four Winx, one Tekken, two traditional and one barbie.
Winx4eva!
post Jan 28 2010, 5:04 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

Gah! I envy your winx collection... XD Stella looks absoultely awesome, I just love the boots and skirt with the chains. I want me a pair of those.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
P-girl
post Jan 28 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Have you ever tried national E-bay places, instead of the international one? The german one (Ebay.de) has quite the amount of Winx dolls, for reasonable prices, and last time I checked, they shipped internationally.
Winx4eva!
post Jan 28 2010, 5:15 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

Really? Well that's great to hear! I thought only the international one shipped internationally...stupid me. Thanks, P-Girl! *Runs off to see*

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Another Morning
post Jan 29 2010, 7:12 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

Is the chain on her skirt an actual chain, or silver chord?

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Jan 29 2010, 7:54 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

Actual chain.
Another Morning
post Jan 30 2010, 2:59 AM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

Really? Awesome >3 A lot of dolls only have the silver chord. It does the job, but it's just not as hardcore as a real chain.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Jan 30 2010, 3:52 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aww, I still love that Stormy doll.

Stella's amazing too! Love her boots.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Feb 27 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

New dolly!

*Pictures will follow soon*

This time, it's Stella Believix! (By now you should notice a pattern in my buying habits.... cookie who can guess the next one! tongue.gif )

Be-autiful. Stella's Believix top was always my fave. (I really like to wear the off-the-shoulder-showing-your-bra-straps look in real life to. Makes me feel sexy without going overboard.) And it's nice to see they seem to vary in the fabrics used. Her gloves, socks and frills are of the same fabric used in Musa's Believix, but her top and the rest of her skirt are of a different type.
About the socks.... theyre a bit shorter then used in 2D (They go up to her thighs in the series, here, just below the knees) but I can guess it would be a pain to keep them up if they were that long. The hair's also a bit shorter then in the show. (She can go completely Godiva with the pigtails in the show, the doll... notsomuch) but then again... what a pain it would be to keep that neat? Obvious why they did it. Doesn't take away that the hair is awesome. Just like in her in concert doll, it's subtly two-tone. And unlike her In Concert doll, it's not as tangle-prone (Probably because it's longer)
Also, her two front bangs actually hang loose. (Musa's Believix had them gelled, Stella's in Concert had them tied.) which is awesome! It looks be-autiful, and more natural. It goes in front of her eyes slightly, an effect I love, not only on females. (*Thinks of Ogron's bangs* *Starts drooling*)) (Altough I don't reccomend doing it in real life. It's annoying)
The wings are.... actually an improvement over the show. I'm not going to lie, I don't like Stella's Believix wings. (They're square for Pete's sake!) But on the doll, they are a bit more rounded.
Boo
post Feb 28 2010, 3:04 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

You're so lucky! ^_^ I am so broke right now, icon_biggrin.gif

I've been meaning to post some pictures of my little collection:

Each were shipped from different countries; Italy, Canada, Singapore, and Germany. All at different times, though, or should I say years. icon_razz.gif

I may post pictures of my little sister's collection (which is, well, full of Bloom.) icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 4 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

I have to admire your quest for a certain specific, sadly too rare character.

As promised, pictures;

Front bangs are love.

They also leave room for some personal touches, seeing how you can wear them front, back, and I recently discovered how you can kinda hold that large bang back. Same applies to the Sailor Moon type tails she has.
Лики
post Mar 4 2010, 4:17 PM
Post #80

Enchantix Fairy

Wow... Stella such stunned. Its wings such amazing. But that it not to be pleasant to me in dolls so it is a lack of hair. Stella it seems to me bald.
Spoiler!
I too would buy any doll, but at us there where I live do not submit. And if to order through the Internet it leaves very expensively... I doubt that I will be played by a doll, sister all the same will break it.

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 8:33 AM