everyone's just jealous [ 6 ]  [66.67%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
humbu111
post Mar 19 2010, 9:29 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Okay so I kinda have a problem... I've never had a date in my life. Like ever. And its really annoying cause like pretty much all of my friends have been on plenty and had tons of relationships and all. Its weird though cause I dont get why not. I mean I know for fact that I'm not bad looking, I've had a bunch of people tell me they like me and that they think I'm pretty hot, but none of them were my type. And then also I know its not my personality cause I have tons of friends and they're always saying how anyone would be lucky to date me cause of my amazing personality. So I'm really confused, anyone have any comments or suggestions? This has been driving me crazy for some months now and its really getting to me .

This post has been edited by humbu111: Mar 19 2010, 9:31 PM

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Mar 19 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I voted that people are just jealous.

YOU ARE A GOD, BUBU

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dittadulla
post Mar 19 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Ditto on previous post.

--------------------
humbu111
post Mar 19 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I know it might seem like that, but for real. I really want your guys's opinions/suggestions about this ...

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Toriamelio
post Mar 20 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I just wanted to say. I have the same problem. But at least you have some real friends. Mine have all deserted me because I'm to ravishing for them. Nobody will even talk to me because they're all jealous! What I do is just turn the other shoulder. How need them anyways? icon_cry.gif

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
rano0oma
post Mar 20 2010, 3:14 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

just don't listen to them, they're probably just jealous....
but, if it's bugging you that much maybe you should ask one of those people who like you out, that is if you feel something for one of them... other than that you should at least wait till you find someone that's right for you

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Mar 21 2010, 2:24 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Jellies...All jellies =P

Don't let others tell you what do. YES, you got an amazing personality, so say to them that your amazing personality doesn't include dating. Plus, you what to reserve it for somebody special in your later life who is your type. It's a good trait to be judgemental about your dates, so you won't make mistakes.

Being hot isn't a crime, or a punishment. XD It's a gift...Not to mention an amazing personality to add.

I have had silimar situations... it got so bad that a girl tried to hook me up with her baby brother. -.- *cough*

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Jahnavi
post Mar 21 2010, 3:34 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

YOU ARE A GOD, BUBU.

Oh, most DFNTLY.

Pretty much the exact same situation with me. My friends have told me plenty of times that I'm pretty and whatnot, and I think I have a decent personality; fairly smart, kinda funny, fun to hang out with...but I've never had a boyfriend. Or been asked out. Or been kissed. But I'll survive, lol. I mean, I rarely worry about this, because I've got some pretty darn awesome family and friends, who I can always turn to for a good time. So I wouldn't worry about it, Bu-Bro. The right person will come along one day. And I agree with Mish, it's worth the wait to find someone special.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Fortress Guy
post Mar 21 2010, 5:30 PM
Post #9

Harmonix Fairy

We often send all kinds of signals unknowingly to those around us. Some of these signals are picked up by the opposite sex when there is a possibility of courting.

It is hard to get real and frank advice from friends. Ones that are not afraid to tell you the absolute truth are rare. Most want to remain friends without any things between you, and it is better for them to say something you will more easily accept than cause an argument. More objective opinions may come from unlikely sources like strangers and sometimes even adversaries.

Try to take an objective look at yourself, although this is hard. Work on becoming a better and well rounded person. Sometimes others can sense desperation. You do not NEED to be in a relationship. As Jah implied, you have friends and family and can do without the extra headaches of something forced.

Believe me, no relationship is a thousand times better than a bad one.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:13 PM