5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Add Reply
> Diaspro
Abby
post Aug 19 2008, 6:24 PM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I was rooting for Diaspro in that whole situation.
Go to the top of the page
Riiana
post Sep 21 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Mhm same here.

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 21 2008, 6:28 PM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Because gold-diggers deserve the prince, not the princess with genuine feelings for him. Sorry, Rai-dub watcher here. Diaspro's an attention-craving gold-digger there.
Fortress Guy
post Apr 4 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #84

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Aug 19 2008, 02:24 PM) *
I was rooting for Diaspro in that whole situation.

When it came to the actual battle between Bloom and Diaspro, I found it fascinating. Of course it is easy to sympathize with Diaspro even if she is a little snooty. Many of us know what it is like to lose out in a contest of affections. It can be literally like a crushing blow to the abdomen. Also Bloom always seems to win in the end. Yeah, she is the star. It might have been nice though to bring that fight to a draw and break it up right then.

What struck me was Diaspro's fighting style and fairy magic techniques she used. I really like the whole gem-based thing. I am sure it has been talked about often here. The ring of gems was very cool. It was a type of power as focused as Flora's plant based ones. However gems have a long history of magic significance, and that made it work all the more.

When they hovered around her I found it very visually pleasing. They really went through a lot of trouble to design her out and her powers and her magical combat outfit. It had me feeling grateful that there were other magic users out there from other schools with a whole different take on fairy powers that could stand up to Bloom. It made the universe bigger.

Now she only needs to fireproof those gems... icon_wink.gif

Disclaimer: This is in no way an endorsement of her later flirtations with the dark side.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
aqua_pearl
post Apr 4 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #85

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ May 21 2008, 05:20 PM) *
I don't think it is Diaspro's fault for dressing like Icy. I mean that was just a common mistake Bloom made, what it sounded like to me is that Diaspro hadn't even heard of Icy before, so how could she dress like her? I don't think that episode was really Diaspro's fault. She could have been a bit nicer to bloom in ways, but as far as Diaspro knew (at least in the 4kids version) Sky wasn't pretending to be Brandon or a squire. Plus that whole fight I mostly blame on bloom for assuming right away that Icy was there out to ruin the thing and hurt her precious "Brandon" (sky)

Personally I dont see the resmeblance to Icy and Diaspro, so I just think it was bloom getting to easily jelous and jumping to conclusions.

While Sky could have handled that better I think it was all kind of happening to fast for him that it was over before it started. He didnt mean to fall for bloom it just happened, and before he could decide on what to do about it, the girls found each other out. He was betrother to Diaspro, who he probably did have some kind of care for, and suddenly he's falling for a common girl that the kingdom might not approve of and he's not sure how serious his feelings are, if its just a passing infatuation that will go away and so it might be best to stick it out with Diaspro, but then again even if he does care for Diaspro he probably does feel shes not really his type either way

I think it kind of shows it in the comics to, which touches different bases then the show
aqua_pearl
post Apr 5 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #86

Sirenix Fairy

Diaspro, B***h or not has it hard to
Tom273
post Apr 5 2009, 7:57 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

I loved it when Bloom beat up Diaspro it was cool and funny (no offence meant)

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
winxclubrox23
post Apr 5 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw I love Diaspro! She's an awesome villian! So unassuming. Like a good villian, you never know what she's going to do.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Fortress Guy
post Apr 5 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #89

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Apr 5 2009, 07:39 PM) *
Aw I love Diaspro! She's an awesome villian! So unassuming. Like a good villian, you never know what she's going to do.

Diaspro is not unassuming in regards to other fairies. She just assumes she is better. icon_wink.gif

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Dark_Side_Master
post Apr 9 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #90

Mythix Fairy

i dont think she is bad. she is just a princess who want a real prince in her life.

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
Zimi~of~Statix
post Apr 10 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #91

Enchantix Fairy

In the comics (#15 Dragon's Land) it is implied that Diaspro is in love with Sky, and seeks revenge upon Bloom because she is in love with him, not his title. Seh's also under pressure from her parents to marry him because of his status, even though she doesn't care about that.
MusicalStella
post Jun 1 2009, 7:55 PM
Post #92

Believix Fairy

I don't like Diaspro, she's so annoying!

But I think she has alot of potential for being a real villain, shame they never did much with her.

~MusicalStella!

--------------------
IcyLover121
post Aug 13 2009, 2:18 PM
Post #93

Pixie

i really like Diaspro. i think she;s pretty and cool. and this is probably gonna get me a bunch of rude replies, but i think that SHE should've gotten Sky rather than Bloom. And i'm not just saying that because i very strongly dislike Bloom, i'm saying that because Diaspro was ENGAGED to Sky, then he started cheating on her with Bloom, then when Diaspro tried to rescue Sky and take him away from fighting the Army of Decay, he dumped her and called off the engagement! um, okay? I really like Diaspro and i hope we see more of her in the future.

--------------------

Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool, Mean girls are ICY cold, that's why the mean girls RULE!
Jahnavi
post Aug 13 2009, 3:10 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (IcyLover121 @ Aug 13 2009, 07:48 PM) *
i really like Diaspro. i think she;s pretty and cool. and this is probably gonna get me a bunch of rude replies, but i think that SHE should've gotten Sky rather than Bloom. And i'm not just saying that because i very strongly dislike Bloom, i'm saying that because Diaspro was ENGAGED to Sky, then he started cheating on her with Bloom, then when Diaspro tried to rescue Sky and take him away from fighting the Army of Decay, he dumped her and called off the engagement! um, okay? I really like Diaspro and i hope we see more of her in the future.

But have you seen the RAI English version? Diaspro only wanted Sky for his money/power/position...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:44 PM