Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Stealing thumbnail
Лики
post Mar 14 2010, 5:11 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Many people know that I spread new sketches on various blogs. But lately I noticed that one site is taking those sketches I laid out, they spread without loans. I am very evil .. Who would have known how much that cost me the strength to find sketches. Today I went to one blog and I see a link to that blog... It makes me very, very angry. Also a comment made me laugh that girl that I have all the birches without loans.
Thank you very much for that I arranged the loans. But it is generally killed me ... And to me it means no need to spread loans? What do I do not know .. I wrote to her comment that she would have signed that would take me, but it only removed my kommentariy.Chto I do not know ..
My blog... website plagiarism
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Mar 14 2010, 5:35 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, I know how you feel. There are some pretty nasty thieves out there.

Unfortunately, there's not too much you can really do in this particular situation, because the sketches technically don't belong to you. They belong to Rainbow S.P.A. In the future, I suggest putting a small watermark or something on them. That way, you can claim them easier.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
mightymarty2
post Mar 14 2010, 8:56 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

yep while its wrong to steal theres not much you can do when they are not yours there rainbows

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Лики
post Mar 14 2010, 9:13 AM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

there just is RUSSIAN journals (or rather, posters). I doubt that she found somewhere, these magazines in France .. There are many processed work from the blog http://analadygaga.blogspot.com/

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:08 PM