Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Minor transformations battle, what you think
willkz
post Jan 16 2014, 9:30 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Tell what you think which minor transforms are the best?
And of which winxes.
Harmonix vs Sophiex vs Lovix vs Bloomix?
And all about them. icon_razz.gif
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jan 18 2014, 8:53 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think for me it is Bloomix, Lovix, Harmonix then Sophix

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Vaughanh7
post Aug 30 2014, 8:20 AM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Isn't Bloomix a major transformation?? >.<

I'm not gunna count Bloomix as I see it as a major, whilst I see Mythix as a minor...but I also count the original Charmix as a minor :)

So my list would go:

1) lovix - I have an affinity for winter wear, and so this transformation being a mash up of Believix (which is awesome) and winter wear makes it my top transformation in the 'minor' categories...mostly for it's aesthetic appeal to me...but I loved the episodes lovix was featured in and watching the Winx fight in it. My favourite Winx in lovix is probably somewhere between Bloom and Stella.

2) Mythix - I know Mythix isn't popular but I have a liking for it. Alone, it is a trendy fashion-fairy style look and so like Lovix I put it in 2nd place because of it's aesthetic appeal. I don't find Mythix fitting to it's name, though. My favourite Winx in Mythix is 100% Stella...it's like the transformation was made for her in some ways...if you discount the idea behind it and just look at the style.

3) Charmix - I loved the original transformations, and charmix was just a 'one-up' for them. At the end of the day, it does seem a bit pointless...but it's still a neat idea, and an interesting way for winx to introduce the 'new transformation' idea. My favourite Charmix is somewhere between Tecna and Musa.

4) Sophix - Sophix is like the perfect mixture between believix and enchantix...and for that reason alone I put it above Harmonix. My favourite Sophix winx is Musa, her outfit stands out from the rest.

5) Harmonix - Although I do love Harmonix (on everyone but Tecna) it wasn't fit for it's purpose, there was no individuality in the outfits, and the outfits all looked basically like the same thing just in different colours on everyone. Sirenix does the same for me, but I can somehow see more differences in sirenix to Harmonix...if you cut out their wings and make them all the same colour, I LOVE the Harmonix wings though...some of my favourite wings I think of any transformation ('cept for Bloomix!) Harmonix did have awesome powers though, I think some of the most interesting battle techniques since the original 'magic winx' transformation.

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 30 2014, 10:37 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Does it have to be a Winx transformation?
Because the Trix busting out their new threads for Season 6 was awesome.
willkz
post Nov 2 2014, 2:30 PM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

for the trix all their powers are minor except gloomix and maybe dark sirenix according to movie 3.
They were a bit strong when they fought bloom in gardenia to take sky.

now
charmix is main fairy form in season 2 and they were really strong there.but i don't know why rainbow didn't use it in season 3.
in the specials they made trash out of it.magic winx is level 1 fairy form you can't delete the purses and broaches
from charmix and make out of two fairy forms one.

yes, bloomix is major and mythix is too.
they are the two levels of season 6.
bloomix everywhere and mythix in the legendarium world.

but when i think of bloomix major i feel sad about harmonix.it was so great fairy form.it is one of my favorite fairy forms.
sirenix is major.i really hate what rainbow did with charmix,sirenix and mythix.
sirenix full 2d only in games but flora,tecna and musa's parts were full but part of the picture cut,like in winx rocks the world.
but i still hope for mythix to be full shown but for 2d version i don't know.

of the minor fairy forms i like
1.harmonix
2.lovix
3.sofix

major
1.believix
2.sirenix
3.mythix
4.charmix
5.magic winx
6.enchantix
7.bloomix

i don't hate bloomix but some of the bloomixes of the fearies i don't adore.
musa's crazy skirt thing and aisha's hand tentacle wrap.

one thing ,i would add a longer lace for bloom bloomix it is too short.

guys if you want i can make this topic just fairy forms battle,just tell me.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:22 AM