5 stars [ 6 ]  [60.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Sep 29 2013, 3:37 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Now that Tritannus (and S5) is out of the way, Nick US is giving viewers a taste of the new season, with a new look for Daphne...

Zap2It summary:
Daphne's parents hold a welcome home party to celebrate her return; the Trix send the Beast of the Depths to attack Daphne's party.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post Sep 29 2013, 5:35 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

This episode was AMAZING!

Daphne Transformed EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

The whole thing with her being clumsy because she wasn't used to being tangible was very good writing.

The opening confirmed that the pixies are back.

Ok is this gonna be a thing for every new season, The girls fly around with sparkles and a Song about the transformation sang by Ilizabeth Gilles plays, mind you the song "Ray of Sirenix" is better than "We are Believix".

To come up:
Daphne joins the girls at Alfea as a Magic History Teacher.
Selena attends clowd tower.

This episode was more of an End to season 5 than a beginning to Season 6. It's the same as "The Lilo"

--------------------
Marswinx85
post Sep 29 2013, 5:35 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

Yeah season 6 is here and starts out great with new opening song and daphne looks great in her nymph sirenix and can wait not for next sun!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 29 2013, 5:49 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I seen it too! I love the episode! <3
Daphne is beautiful with her Sirenix! I'm glad Bloom gave the same advices to Daphne. It's so sweet as it reminds me back in Season 1 as Daphne helped Bloom.

I love the song too and the overall episode was great. Daphne is still trying to get use to her real self since she has been trapped as a spirit a long time.

Oh and the opening was fantastic! Happy for the Pixies return! I hope it's not in relation to Pop Pixie cause their outfits are the same for Season 6.

I really hope we will have episode 2 next Sunday cause it's not confirm on TV Guide. =( Yikes! I hope Nick won't leave us in a Big Hiatus Break again. -_-"

Can't wait for more episodes and the newest transformations! They are so beautiful!

Oh and I hope the Admin can make the Season 6 Thread soon. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 29 2013, 5:50 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Marswinx85
post Sep 29 2013, 8:00 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

I hope not! ugh that would be aweful and dreamywinxgirl94, we have a week so least not panic yet and let give a week to Nick and is anyone else panicing about episode 2 not coming out yet?

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Winxclubbloomlov...
post Sep 29 2013, 8:51 PM
Post #6

Pixie

ZaP toit Listing Confirmed that ther is no winx
Club Next sunday but It currently is schedule to comback on the October 13 at 1pm-No TiltleINFORMATION GIVEN YET

I Relaly enjoy the Episode

This post has been edited by Winxclubbloomloves: Sep 29 2013, 8:52 PM
mightymarty2
post Oct 1 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

This episode was ok. I felt that with Daphne been given a different title to the winx as nymph would give her a different version of Sirenix but it wasn't really. It also was an episode which never really intoduced the new season and the theme is was like a season 5.5. The preview does not count for me. I did like the fact that it tackled the big change Daphne was going through.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Oct 3 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Eh, it was alright. Nothing special. I wish Daphne looked older than 16, and that the Winx didn't treat her like she was. Introducing her to the left and right foot? Come on, really. Hopefully it was just a preview sort of episode, like the Lilo was, else this season is really going to be no better than the last, in my opinion.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
musa225
post Oct 3 2013, 2:03 AM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

minus the fact that there are sooooo many plot holes with Daphne, I really liked her transformation. She looked more like what I think she should look like when she transformed.

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 6 2013, 9:04 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I even wished the explained about Daphne's age. A lot of fans were confused that she looks younger than Bloom? They thought Bloom is an older sister now.

I always thought the curse of Sirenix had made her not being able to age? So the curse trapped where she was before she got cursed. That made sense to me...
I wonder if she was 16 before she got cursed? But she has the ability with Sirenix. She has to be older?

Rainbow should have an Winx: Ask Questions page to clear off the confusions. xD Most TV Shows have Questions pages...but at the same time they want us to think about it to fill in the missing informations.

Maybe hopefully, it will explain later in Season 6? It looks like Daphne is going to be Magix's History Teacher at Alfea. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Oct 6 2013, 9:10 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Such a question page might be a nice idea.... but something tells me there will be a lot of 'It's magic, we don't have to explain it' type of answers if they do.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:47 PM