8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Theft
Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i know, and stealing the name of your site too?? that is just wrong! It is very mean if you ask me! I am trying to figure out how to animate things on animation shop but i don't think i will ever get it!
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post Apr 15 2007, 2:18 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
i know, and stealing the name of your site too?? that is just wrong! It is very mean if you ask me! I am trying to figure out how to animate things on animation shop but i don't think i will ever get it!

thats what hurt me the most (stealing my site name). Plus the layout stealing didnt make me very happy

and to think, some people on piczo thought I had made that piczo site! no way! Thats why I'm soo glad some people pointed out that they copied, the last thing I want is a poser.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 4:15 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

I hate posers. I would never try a site on pizco, i did make an account but never use it. I hate the adds on the top of the site. I just don't really like pizco. That was very mean to take your site name AND layout, i don't get why someone would even do that??
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 5:58 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Abby)
I hate posers. I would never try a site on pizco, i did make an account but  never use it. I hate the adds on the top of the site. I just don't really like pizco. That was very mean to take your site name AND layout, i don't get why someone would even do that??

I hate posers also. It just hurts you that someone steals your site and say you are them. I don't really use piczo either. I also have a .com or a .org server if you know what I mean so I don't use them. I used to use freewebs.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Connie
post Apr 15 2007, 6:58 PM
Post #25

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (florapower)
i would like ppl to look at this also and say what they think abt it

http://pic5.piczo.com/Isabella1305-winxclub/?nsrc=picfl

I think thats awful. stealing the whole layout: look, magixclub is a brand new site! stealing the layout right away is horrible... I'd put them on this site's wall of shame.

Whoa!! I would leave a nasty comment but they would show my IP address! Magic Club is a new site and how dare they copy it!! I want to five them a piece of my mind, really these people have no life
Connie
post Apr 15 2007, 6:59 PM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
Same here. Stealing on the internet is almost as bad at stealing in real life but I don't think there is a jail though. Some really bad internet robberies can have a huge affect in real life.

It does, exspecially with the people that go online just to steal information on kids that go on and that could be very dangerous in realy life
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 7:02 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Yea...did the people take down the layout yet? I didn't check.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Cutecam
post Apr 15 2007, 7:03 PM
Post #28

Pixie

Group: New Members

im soo galde your here boo , im glade i posted the piczo fake tecnopage to you boo, also same here about copycats really i just want them to right click!!! cause when you right click thats how they save it
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 7:08 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Cutecam)
im soo galde your here boo , im glade i posted the piczo fake tecnopage to you boo, also same here about copycats really i just want them to right click!!! cause when you right click thats how they save it

Yea, that is one way. There are dozens of ways. People steal coding and graphics by checking the source code. The best thing is to disable right clicking but there a lot of other ways people see the source code. O_O When people don't steal in real life, they go steal online.

--------------------

Connie
post Apr 15 2007, 7:09 PM
Post #30

Tynix Fairy

Oh! now I'm Furious! they took Graphics from winx dreams and they even took Blossom's Win-X enter sign!
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 7:12 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Really?! Which? The first or the second person?

--------------------

Connie
post Apr 15 2007, 7:13 PM
Post #32

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
Really?! Which? The first or the second person?

the one that stole the layoutof magic club
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 7:23 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Really? *Goes of to check* O_O They did steal it. If they are going to take so many things they should give credit if they didn't mean to steal it because if they don't give credit it is stealing. icon_mad.gif

--------------------

Veronica
post Apr 15 2007, 7:45 PM
Post #34

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (EnchantixMusa)
I wish People Never Stole.

me too! if there were no copycats, I'd be soo much more comfortable with making graphics. Because of copycats, I have to put my site name on every graphic I make, like so:

I have to put a slide on all of my animations with my site name. (quite annoying)

Hey actually... people are mean, they could copy even that: with programs you can delete frames and they might delete the last frame making that graphic their own icon_surprised.gif:O:O:O

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 8:13 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

You should just disable right clicks on the site. I'll like to see them steal now. It just hurts me that people would copy someones work and say that and say they did everything.

--------------------

Kairi_
post Apr 16 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #36

Charmix Fairy

I hate people like that,Just because they can't make their own graphics they steal someone else's...Thats so self absorbed!!!

http://pic5.piczo.com/Isabella1305-winxclu...lub/?nsrc=picfl

Stole blossoms Win-X girls in spies outfits...thats so rude

--------------------
Boo
post Apr 16 2007, 12:58 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica)
QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (EnchantixMusa)
I wish People Never Stole.

me too! if there were no copycats, I'd be soo much more comfortable with making graphics. Because of copycats, I have to put my site name on every graphic I make, like so:

I have to put a slide on all of my animations with my site name. (quite annoying)

Hey actually... people are mean, they could copy even that: with programs you can delete frames and they might delete the last frame making that graphic their own icon_surprised.gif:O:O:O

yeah but for some animations, I blended the site name for 2 or 3 frames so if they delete it, they look really funny and odd (wouldn't it if the last frame is gone? its like its incomplete)

I'd hope that nobody would go to that much trouble just to steal something. it would be easier for them to make their own anyway. O_o

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 16 2007, 1:24 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

I know if i wanted to steal something i would not go to so much trouble to changing the frames of an animation just to take it, why not make your own??
fullmoon
post Apr 16 2007, 1:36 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
I know if i wanted to steal something i would not go to so much trouble to changing the frames of an animation just to take it, why not make your own??

Making it your own is way easier than going through those frames and deleting the ones with the credit. It is more work actually. Most stealer steal because it doesn't really take that much work.

--------------------

SarahxBear
post Apr 16 2007, 4:20 AM
Post #40

Charmix Fairy

rrrr I wish people neva stole and magix club is new rrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate it grrrrrrrrr I'm angry now icon_mad.gif

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:13 PM