Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tekken 6, The King is BACK! *Warning; may contain fangirling*
P-girl
post Oct 31 2009, 4:10 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I love fighting games. And I love the Tekken series. True, the controls were always a bit stiff, but that was forgivable with the impressive character roster, awesome backgrounds and wicked soundtrack.

They solved it. The controls work smooth.
*Ode to joy playing in the background*
Now this game truly has everything!

The character roster is bigger then ever, bringing some fun new ones in the mix (Especially for me, since I don't own a PSP and never played with Lili and Dragunov.... a huge miss) while also bringing back the golden oldies in new, customizable glory.

The visuals are just stunning, the characters look great, detailed, and the backgrounds.... my god, the backgrounds... most of them look great, but my mind was officially blown by 'Fallen Colony'. Or as I like to call it, 'Escherland';

You fight on a slightly tilted platform in a space-station with some really messed up gravity (You can't see it on this picture, but there's a piece of land that's floating UPSIDE DOWN.)
And if that wasn't enough, this is the theme:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

AWE-SOME!

You could say the graphics are a bit dated, due to the game actually being two years old (Arcade to console conversion....) but they were nice enough to give us two new characters and quite an impressive story-mode and customisable options, with costumes provided by CLAMP. (That's kinda 'meh' for me, but I know enough fanites)

/Fangirling
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 10:40 PM