2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Special 1.0 download
DeadInside
post Jul 1 2011, 9:53 AM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, since you can read this page even without Log In i assume that its pretty easy.... this site is a good place to look for illegal content related to WC, as we see what happen to 1st movie torrent... and you cannot forget those people who Dl the files then report the link just for the Lulz... the other thing is the name and description of the MU files...

Or there is a spy among us.... LOL

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Jul 1 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Which is why I wanted to post this somewhere that only registered users can view it

I don't have time to reupload any more. I'm just going to make a new recording, and if that gets removed then it is the forums fault for not locking links, seeing as I only posted this on one other place with very little traffic

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
LinneaKou
post Jul 2 2011, 1:30 AM
Post #23

Harmonix Fairy

I have advice regarding quality issues if you would like some input.

First, I'd suggest encoding the video as an MP4 file. Those can be pretty high-quality and from what I hear, they're also very common formats. And second, include a suggestion/link to download a VLC player, which is free and lightweight. Despite its wobbliness compared to Windows Media or Quicktime, it makes up for it by playing virtually *every* media type out there, and it updates every few months to fix the quirks.

If you have reasons for not going with that, it's totally cool. Just trying to be helpful icon_wink.gif

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
wkw427
post Jul 2 2011, 1:45 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

The software I use to record puts out as mpeg. 1:44 video is 67mb, and I compress it to avi. So the special went form 2.7gb of 700m but a screen cap of the video on nick site is much smaller.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
LinneaKou
post Jul 2 2011, 2:08 AM
Post #25

Harmonix Fairy

I apologize for my lack of tech skillz, but I'm assuming that's okay if not good? In any case, what you said made sense at least when it comes to format. Mpegs are usually pretty high-quality too, right? (Which means they're HUGE... thank the gods for bittorrent!)

Oh well, at least you're putting the special out there. Thanks for that! My brother deleted it from the DVR over the week and I haven't caught the rerun, so I'm pretty happy with whatever you can bring to us. <3

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
wkw427
post Jul 2 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, mpeg are fairly high quality, but the source I'm recording from isn't as high as I like.. 480p :\

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

SilverMoonFairy
post Jul 3 2011, 3:34 PM
Post #27

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jun 30 2011, 12:27 PM) *

awesome thank you so much this has made my day
wkw427
post Jul 4 2011, 2:03 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

aaaaaa

This post has been edited by wkw427: Jul 4 2011, 10:21 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Jul 6 2011, 8:20 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

http://depositfiles.com/files/rfsdtyabk
or
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1383022414
password is by wkw

This post has been edited by wkw427: Jul 9 2011, 7:08 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DreamAngel
post Jul 9 2011, 4:07 PM
Post #30

Pixie

This is crazyness... the MU part one link is gone again. Part 2 is still there.
wkw427
post Jul 9 2011, 7:08 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Seriously? Just ignore megaupload then.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

GuardianOfEarth
post Jul 9 2011, 7:09 PM
Post #32

Believix Fairy

What's going on here? 3 out of 3 it got taken down ......
wkw427
post Jul 9 2011, 8:16 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Just may be megaupload, and I don't think someone is reporting the links, otherwise both parts would be gone

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:48 AM