Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Season 3 to season 4?
Great Dragon
post May 7 2011, 8:50 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

So basically my question is DID I MISS SOMETHING? Lots of stuff changes between seasons 3 and 4 with almost no explanation. At the end of season 3, Bloom seems like she is about to go look for her parents, but they are not mentioned at all in the beginning of season 4. Does she even care about discovering her past anymore? Also in season 3, Bloom is unable to miniaturize because she hasn't rescued anyone from her own planet, but she is somehow able to miniaturize in season 4? The trix also don't seem to show up in season 4 and what happened to them hasn't been explained... Another problem I was having is that I always assumed that Alfea was a 4 year high school, but when season 4 (which would've been their 4th year) started, they seem to already have finished high school/college and taken jobs teaching. So did I miss some episodes somewhere, did new people take over in the development, or what happened? blink.gif

You should know that I am only halfway through watching season 4, so NO SPOILERS please. I really hope that some of the plot points from seasons 3 and 4 are explained by the end of the season or at least by seasons 5 and 6... icon_sad.gif

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post May 7 2011, 9:02 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

the movie explains most of that.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post May 8 2011, 8:59 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

What Marty said. Bloom's story gets resolved in the Movie.
GuardianOfEarth
post May 8 2011, 2:47 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

There's a movie in between season 3 and 4. Winx Club: Secret Of The Lost Kingdom.
Great Dragon
post May 8 2011, 6:14 PM
Post #5

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ May 7 2011, 04:02 PM) *
the movie explains most of that.

OK, so I just watched the movie yesterday (thanks it helped a lot!) but now I'm confused again... unsure.gif The movie seemed like it was supposed to end the series, yet there are still more seasons that supposedly take place afterward. Season 4 has to take place after the movie because otherwise bloom wouldn't be able to miniaturize, but it also can't really take place after because Bloom would be married to Sky and ruling in Sparks. It seems that the events of the 4th season shouldn't have been able to take place chronologically in the plot. So... are we supposed to just ignore and enjoy, or is there some sort of explanation like changes in the development staff?
mightymarty2
post May 9 2011, 7:24 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Bloom never got married to Sky in the first movie he just proposed

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Great Dragon @ May 8 2011, 02:14 PM) *
OK, so I just watched the movie yesterday (thanks it helped a lot!) but now I'm confused again... unsure.gif The movie seemed like it was supposed to end the series, yet there are still more seasons that supposedly take place afterward. Season 4 has to take place after the movie because otherwise bloom wouldn't be able to miniaturize, but it also can't really take place after because Bloom would be married to Sky and ruling in Sparks. It seems that the events of the 4th season shouldn't have been able to take place chronologically in the plot. So... are we supposed to just ignore and enjoy, or is there some sort of explanation like changes in the development staff?

Welcome to Plothole Club

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post May 9 2011, 2:18 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Welcome to Unexpectedly prolonged. Seriously, I can't be the only one who taught Movie 1 was Winx's Finale. (In TV anyway. I remember a statement that it would just be movies from then on. Well, that lasted.)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:34 PM