Add Reply
> Rivens Diary ***DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 12!!!!***
Rating 5 V
Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 1:14 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ok well this is my perspective on how riven grew up, i used mild swearing and there is referance to drugs in here so please... if your not comfortable reading this don't because i really don't wanna get in trouble for this. Remember.. this is only made up by me ok??

Rated Pg-13 for mild language and referance to drugs and violence.

July 24, 1990 *4 years old*
Today has been absolute crap. Right now im on the streets in an alley way with my dad. My mom just left me now. I dont' know where shes going or why but shes gone and dad says its for good. But why should i believe him??? He is as drunk as ever right now!!! He has been drinking a lot lately. Ever since mom started acting really wierd. She was drinking too. I have been left alone while they went to bars separately. And mom has been sniffing up some kind of white powder for at least 4 months now. Well i think the reason she left me and dad is because she caught dad in bed with another woman. I saw them too. But then again I saw mom with another guy before but i dont' think dad knows about that. How we got on the streets??? I have no clue whatsoever. But now dad is crying with a bottle in his hand. All i know is when im older i will never act like my parents have ever acted. They are the most crappiest parents ever!!!
Go to the top of the page
Veronica
post Apr 2 2007, 4:42 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It suites Riven. You kinda made up a good diary for him.

I'm not shocked even though i'm 12, maybe it's because our teachers teach us about drugs and alcohol and we just laugh

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Stellaksjuta
post Apr 2 2007, 8:02 AM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well...Great diary! I wasn`t shocked too if im 11 years old.. icon_arrow.gif
florapower
post Apr 2 2007, 7:32 PM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

omg abby!

wow turn the age up a little rated pg-13

lol

wow

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

well i didn't wanna set a specific age since like everyone has different comfort zones you know like vero doesn't mind. I wouldn't have minded if i was 9 but that's just me and i wanted to warn people in case you know? but im glad everyone likes it so far! I will post the next entry later tonight
Abby
post Apr 7 2007, 4:24 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

December 25, 1993 *7 years old*
What a christmas. I hate christmas. I hate holidays. You know why??? I get nothing. All of the other kids in school get presents unlike me. What do I get??? A druken father who gives me one of his bottles of beer. You know what?? Its kinda good though. In fact all of dads stuff is good. I went into his room the other day and found some of his drinks and drank all of them. Its pretty good. In fact I found some cigarettes too so now i'm smoking. It makes me look good. But me and my buddies all smoke. We all do the same stuff since our parent(s) do it so why shouldn't we??? Even though I am a prince. Yeah i just found that out. My parents were the king and queen but because of thier drinking and drugs They got impeached from thier postitions. Dad finally told me today that im supposed to take over the planet called "Dlorian" Yeah... Like I would do that. I think That goody goody prince's are really stupid.
Firepower
post Apr 7 2007, 8:01 PM
Post #7

Pixie

Group: New Members

Hehe... he sounds like somebody from my high school. Crazy pot heads killing brain cells with smoking and alcohol just because their parents are weird. I have to deal with this stuff everyday!

--------------------
I burn with the Fires of Life, and Love
Stella-Svetik
post Apr 7 2007, 8:57 PM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

Great! It really looks like Riven`s diary!!!

--------------------
I`m light of Hope! The light of the Sun and Moon
Abby
post Apr 7 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

thanks! I will post the next entry later tonight!
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 8 2007, 4:37 AM
Post #10

A True Fairy

Thi really suits Riven. good job Abby.
fullmoon
post Apr 8 2007, 4:45 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Good job! You are good at writing! I'm glad that it is in diary format because I don't see that often with writings.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
G-sister
post Apr 8 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #12

A True Fairy

Good diary. You are a good writer!
Twinkle Toes
post Apr 8 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #13

Enchantix Fairy

Heyy!! It's pretty cool. Very interesting. Your first entry, Riven as a four year old, you did a good job with the reference to drugs and the affair situation, but it doesn't sound like a four year old's writing.

Also, a child dealing with this kind of domestic behavior should have a number of different feelings. Confusion you covered, but what about sadness, longing for things to be different.

Anyway, good job! I like it icon_smile.gif Can't wait for the next entry.
Abby
post Apr 8 2007, 6:25 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

thanks guys!! here is the next one!

*theres some swearing in this one so be warned!*

March 15, 1995 *8 years old*
Today me and my dad are going back to dlorian. I guess hes trying to get back his throne when its really mine. So lately he has been acting sophisticated trying to put on some kind of role to look good but hes not fooling anybody. He doesn't like it that I smoke and drink and do drugs but oh well. I don't give a damn about what he thinks. When has he ever worried about me??? And Lately he has been worrying about mom. Why would he worry about her?? She was a ***** for leaving me alone with him. Probably out somewhere now sleeping with more guys like she did when she was with us. well i hate all girls!!!!!! I am not going to ever get married and I will never fall in love with anyone!!! Ever!!!!
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 8 2007, 6:51 PM
Post #15

A True Fairy

you've got riven's personallity just right, Abby.
Connie
post Apr 8 2007, 7:28 PM
Post #16

Tynix Fairy

Love the story! just hope no little girls read this

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
*Stella*
post Apr 8 2007, 7:42 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

the diary is cool!!!!
please write more, if you have time for that
Abby
post Apr 9 2007, 2:36 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

ok heres another (the more people post positive comments the more i will post more entries!)

March 18, 1995 *8 years old*
No no no no no no no!!!!! Stupid idoit!!! Why did he do this for??? WHY????? Does he have no feelings for me???? Did he totally forget about me??? His SON!!!!!
fullmoon
post Apr 9 2007, 2:37 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Interesting. I wonder what happened.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
bloom_daphne
post Apr 9 2007, 3:18 AM
Post #20

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
thanks guys!! here is the next one!

*theres some swearing in this one so be warned!*

March 15, 1995 *8 years old*
Today me and my dad are going back to dlorian. I guess hes trying to get back his throne when its really mine. So lately he has been acting sophisticated trying to put on some kind of role to look good but hes not fooling anybody. He doesn't like it that I smoke and drink and do drugs but oh well. I don't give a damn about what he thinks. When has he ever worried about me??? And Lately he has been worrying about mom. Why would he worry about her?? She was a ***** for leaving me alone with him. Probably out somewhere now sleeping with more guys like she did when she was with us. well i hate all girls!!!!!! I am not going to ever get married and I will never fall in love with anyone!!! Ever!!!!

Reminds of when this guy called another guy in my class the "B" word, and the first thing the teacher told him, was you used the wrong term, it means FEMALE dog. LOL

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:50 PM