5 stars [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post May 17 2014, 1:17 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Nick US has put up 8 new (to the US anyway) episodes of Winx Club on their website, continuing the Winx girls' quest to lock Selina's Legendarium. Remember how last season we found out that Alfea has an aviary? Well in this episode, we find out that Alfea has a greenhouse, plus, Selina decides to leverage her existing friendship with Bloom to wreak havoc icon_smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post May 17 2014, 8:11 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Poor Flora and Bloom.
It's clear that Bloom left to gather her thoughts more on the fact that Selina tricked her and she almost poisoned Flora. For some reason the writing made this come off as a drastic move or her. I don't know why but it just seemed like she was overreacting when in reality she wasn't.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 18 2014, 9:23 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hopefully I can find the rest of the episodes nick has put up online

Well it was nice to see Selena do something on the front lines so to speak and of course Bloom is to trusting. I am interested into how Selena got her powers and the book but I would have thought that Alfea would have had someone in the greenhouse tending to the flowers.

I think Bloom leaving was an over reaction she made a big, potentially fatal mistake but now she knows the truth about Selena then I would have thought she could stay and help the rest of the winx. Its not like she did anything deliberatly to hurt Flora, she was just misguided. Everyone would want to trust an old friend who could relate to. With Selena being brought up without powers unlike the rest of the winx.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Kendall112
post May 18 2014, 12:17 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

@mightymarty2

Did you see episode 13. It gives Selinas origins. She may have started using magic before Bloom.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 19 2014, 7:35 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

No, I am trying to watch them in order and cannot find episode 11 or access Nicks US website due to being in the UK.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Kendall112
post May 19 2014, 1:30 PM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ May 19 2014, 02:35 AM) *
No, I am trying to watch them in order and cannot find episode 11 or access Nicks US website due to being in the UK.

use the HOLA app in google chrome

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 21 2014, 9:15 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thanks for the information but having looked at it. I am not sure how safe it is to use so i will still to looking for it on youtube.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:43 PM