5 stars [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Feb 16 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Time for another double-length episode with the Winx in the US, in which they travel the world looking for magic, starting in Egypt, the land of pyramids and mummies (OOH!)

No Zap2It summary this week icon_confused.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Feb 17 2014, 12:44 AM
Post #2

A True Fairy

it was a good episode and what happen between bloom and selina in past I hope there more to find out and can not wait to next one

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
mightymarty2
post Feb 18 2014, 6:33 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I did like the episodes though did anyone else notice that the trix is Tecna's protective box seemed to be moved further back as they were right behind the winx and then next episode the winx were significantly ahead of the Trix.

Overall I like episode 7and 8 as it felt like an episode of earlier seasons where it was not over in one episode and it carried on for admitly only 2 but it felt the better for it and less rushed and had more substance. I like the fact the riddle was a traditional one rather than an easier one. However I don't understand how Bloom only recognised Serena the second time and not the first. Maybe it was more stresful but still it would be stressful finding a book while the libary is collapsing.

I hope they speed up the showing of winx episodes of we may not be finished until next year especially if they have mid season break

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Kendall112
post Feb 18 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

The first time they encountered Selena she was in a protective bubble and it seems like the girls didn't even know there was a girl in the bubble. My main issue is the mummy fight. Aisha says lets aim for the bandages, so when Aisha blasts the mummy she doesn't do anything differently than she did before. Like you have clearly been aiming at the bandages the whole time because there is nothing else to aim at. It took my girl Chatta to tell everyone to rip the bandages off.

I really like how the Pixies were extremely useful in battle, especially after the piss poor fighter we had last season known as the Selkies. I feel like the fairy pets were even more useful than the Selkies because they provided the Winx with a source of income.

Selena is clearly playing the Trix. Those poor fools. They clearly aren't strong enough to take on the Winx by themselves so they always need a minion or a master. I hope we have a full on new Villain in Season 7 without the Trix like Season 4.

I feel like so far the even numbered Seasons have the strongest writing. Season 2 has the strongest writing and character development of the whole series. I feel like Season 4 was better paced than Season 3 and so far Season 6 is vastly superior to Season 5.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 19 2014, 9:56 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

You are right about the pixies the time they have spent away from the winx has increased their strength and usefulness. Most probably in either episode they did more to help the winx than the Selkies did in a season. I do wonder with the Selkies got written into a hole of weakness. As Tritannus had to defeat them and they did want to spend too much time focusing on that fight as it was done 6+ times. So they had to be very weak and that led to them having to be useless all season or it would have led to a plot hole.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
willkz
post Feb 21 2014, 7:41 PM
Post #6

Charmix Fairy

I really like episode 7. Episode 8 was like comedy and the best of it was only bloom finding the diary and the bloom-selina scene in the library .
For my opinion bloomix is the weakest fairy form ever.
I prefer harmonix,sofix and lovix much more,because they are much much powerfull.
Minuses:The normal outfits are starting to be a lot.
Cherry and Caramel were not needed. Is it me or the main outfits (the school ones) are full of pink.
For now this season is the poorest.Musa's bloomix is not that cool :top cool bottom only her shoes. the thing on her that has to be skirt looks terrible and the straps look like tentecles wraped around her legs are creepy.
Other five seasons are better.I think only mithix can save the season and the release of Asheron too.
But for the summaries for episodes 9,10,11,12 and 13 sound great but will see.
In season 5 for example i love every episode so as the other seasons.
In this season there are some poor episodes.

Pluses:The good thing in this season is the travel across the world for now. Mythix really is exciting.
the cepters,the entering in the legendarium,bloom leave the winx for little this things are really awsome.

This post has been edited by willkz: Feb 21 2014, 7:51 PM
willkz
post Feb 21 2014, 7:50 PM
Post #7

Charmix Fairy

Selina and the trix are cool in this season.Some of the old seasons the trix were not needed but in this one they are great so as their new outfits.
So the dialog is not that rich in s6 but this is nickelodeon. The rai english dub was better even the italian who is original voising is better of all others.
eng bloomix song is cool but the italian one is superior.
i give 5 stars to ep7 and 3 to ep8.

This post has been edited by willkz: Feb 21 2014, 8:03 PM
mightymarty2
post Feb 22 2014, 8:47 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I am not sure about the comedy but I think that Bloom - Selena nees to be explained as why did Selena blank Bloom at the end. I am not sure how relevant the Trix are going to be but it will certainly be interesting to see the Trix and Selena relationship develop if they realise they are being used.

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 23 2014, 2:03 PM
Post #9

Mythix Fairy

Did I miss how the pixels got out of them legendary or what?

This post has been edited by lalande: Feb 23 2014, 2:09 PM

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Feb 23 2014, 2:06 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you're talking about the six that follow the Winx, they didn't get locked up in the first place. Just all of the rest.
lalande
post Feb 23 2014, 2:10 PM
Post #11

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Feb 23 2014, 02:06 PM) *
If you're talking about the six that follow the Winx, they didn't get locked up in the first place. Just all of the rest.

Ohhhh yeah, I forgot. My bad lol smile.gif

--------------------

Luke 101

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:16 PM