5 stars [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Dec 15 2013, 8:20 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It's new episode time again in the US, and once again, Nick's giving us a whole hour, with a little side of deja vu icon_smile.gif

Zap2It summary:
The Winx train in Aisha's gym; the Winx return to Lynphea to fight the Treants; Flora saves her sister and gains her new transformation; Aisha and Stella work together as the Winx defeat the Treants; Daphne and the Winx tour the Golden Auditorium.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Dec 15 2013, 5:56 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

So much to fit into an hour, Hope it's a good episode!

--------------------

Luke 101
Marswinx85
post Dec 15 2013, 7:02 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

I love it and the transformation were awesome and can not wait until bloom gets hers and the song was great!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 15 2013, 7:13 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I loved the episodes!!!! =D They are so interesting! Love their new transformations and the song! =D
Can't wait for the next episode!! Argh! When will Nick air the next one? Tired of waiting. =(

I wonder who was that guy that Selina was talking to? Maybe he is save for last one in order to be stronger like an actual main villain whenever Selina releases the legendarium. I'm pretty surprised the Trix had no idea what the legendiruim is really use for. All they want was to release the monsters. Curious to find out!

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Dec 15 2013, 7:48 PM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

The fact that the Trix couldn't take Bloom out baffles me. They really are weak. Also did Diaspro get a new voice actress, she sounded weird.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Dec 16 2013, 5:58 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think the the guy is the boss of the legendarium and is the one that is actually summoning the creatures using Selina's power or it is that she works for him and he is using the book to communicate with her secretly.

I did like the 2 episodes even though I felt they could have just done one Bloomix an episode and that the heros seemed to have a build up on there new weapons and then they seemed to do nothing apart from Riven who stoped Musa being turned to stone. I know Sky saved Brandon and the Roy and the other guy (forgotten his name) got turned to stone but I thought they would be the heros for an episode or 2.

As for the next episode or two with Diaspro I am not looking foward to them.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Marswinx85
post Dec 16 2013, 6:22 PM
Post #7

A True Fairy

Me either and I hope bloom get hers in the next ones . I really hate Disapro!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Kendall112
post Dec 17 2013, 1:35 AM
Post #8

Bloomix Fairy

Like seriously, Diaspro doesn't even fit into the category of "Villain that you love". Why she needed to pop up again is beyond me.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Dec 18 2013, 11:42 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Writing down some thoughts in a live-blogging sort of way, so these are my original thoughts about the 2 episodes in the order they happened:

Is Thoren is supposed to be an intended love interest for Daphne? I really hope not. Having both Bloom and Daphne, sisters, dating cousins is just…I don't know. Plus, every girl on the show does not need a boyfriend. I think that gives young girls an extremely false expectation, and I just really hope that hey don't go down that road with Daphne, if only for that reason.

Roy continues to, and probably always will, bother me. He's like a combination of Riven and Sky's negative traits and wow we really don't need that.

The designs this season for the Cloud Tower lovelies are absolutely fantastic.

I like how they're bringing back the concept of the Dragonfire actually being something super strong (ie. the three Trix together having a difficult time taking on Bloom by herself) but at the same time, you would think that their own upgrades would help some.

I don't know if it's just me, but when they're fighting without their powers, they seem a great deal less urgent about things? For example, Musa just bare misses getting petrified, but just casual thanks Riven for, gee, saving her life. Also Aisha congregating Stella on her backflip. I think there's more important stuff to do at the moment than cheer for that.

Flora's Bloomix is so pretty, holy cow. The Bloomix song isn't half bad either.

Why the heck did Aisha not run?

next episode

Why is it that Musa can randomly do a little bit of magic, but in the previous episode, Stella wasn't able to?

AISHA'S BLOOMIX IS PERFECT, OH MY GOSH. Stella's is pretty, but I have issue with her hair. They could have come up with something a little bit better.

When Musa says it's her. Like. Who else would it be? He's got a flipping video phone.

Oh my god. Musa and Riven. Just. Pffft. I mean, Yeah it's rude of Riven to ignore how excited Musa is, but at the same time, she should recognize that it might not be a good time for her to call. But then Riven could have asked her to call back or whatever. Again, pffffffffft. Musa barely even gave Tecna a chance to respond. Then the amount of passive aggressiveness, holy jeeze. OVERALL THAT WHOLE PHONE DEAL WAS A GONG SHOW.

Wow this whole fight is petty. But I like how it's actually realistic. A lot of fights people have with the people closest to them are petty, so nicely done.

Everyone's hair at the auditorium is great.

I want to see more of Daphne's friend. She looks like an awesome lady.

Icy summed up perfectly how I think everyone feels when the girls get a new transformation.

Tecna and Musa are being so petty oh my goooooosh.

Both their Bloomixes are beautiful too!! Tecna and Aisha's are my faves, I think.

Ugh Diaspro. I used to like her, but now like. Sheesh. Just coming up the Trix and announcing she wants to help? I just think she's been used as much as she possibly can be, and they should just stop with her.

Overall, I quite enjoyed the two episodes, and my hopes remain high for the season as a whole.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Dec 18 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I personally like the scene with Thorin and Daphne, I mean, yeah, love interest-itis strikes again, but it gave Thorin some depth, rather then just have him antagonize Sky the whole time, like I fear how things would go. I mean, I'm actually really curious how his character will play out this season, and that's a rarity for me.
Musa needs to call it off with Riven. Stat. They're not good for each other. She needs someone more supportive. Kinder. Preferably into music....
*Eyes Season 4's Jason*
*Drools*
Never going to get over that.
*Eyes the Paladins*
Yummmmm
Er, I mean.... There's potential.

(Winx brings out the perv in me. Sorry)

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 18 2013, 12:13 PM
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2013, 7:43 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

The Musa and Riven relationship has been on the rocks since season 1. It I aggree it needs to end but Musa seems incapable of doing so and Riven (well we don't know his thoughts on the relationship). It was nice it was the first time where it was not clearly one or the others fault.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Dec 18 2013, 10:51 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I think that after a dude saves your life, you have a hard time letting go. Also if they did break it off, it would probably make for some awkward stuff, and I don't think Rainbow feels like dealing with that so they just won't.

--------------------

Kendall112
post Dec 18 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

I think they keep giving us MusaxRiven drama because it's the only relationship drama that makes sense. BloomXSky drama is boring and 9x out of 10 has to involve Diaspro, StellaXBrandon drama is just downright stupid aside from the BrandonXMitzy thing back in Season 4 and the whole name change in Season 1, TecnaXTimmy had the best relationship drama of the whole series back in Season 2, FloraXHelia drama does nothing but bring out her self esteem issues. AishaXRoyXNex is actually interesting..... I'm not sure if Nex is jelous of Roy or has a crush on him.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Dec 19 2013, 8:37 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I think that's definitely part of the reason. Honestly though, the drama with them isn't even dramatic any more because everybody pretty much expects it at this point, except maybe the really young viewers.

--------------------

P-girl
post Dec 19 2013, 8:43 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Just because it makes sense, doesn't make it healthy.
Heck, in Season 4, there were some serious signs of Riven being emotionally abusive. They toned that back, but it's still not a relationship that should be going.
That's my main problem with Winx, it's obvious that this is supposed to be 'Romantic' and perfectly okay for your boyfriend to behave like a jerk because he wuvs you. No it isn't. It's unhealthy.
And that's not even getting into Bloom/Sky/Diaspro. I get the idea that this is Rai's idea of a fairy-tale romance that holds up trough the ages. No. It's a stupid love triangle with a dimwitted dude who's hurting two girls with his actions, one girl that's possesive and jealous and another that just won't. Let'. Things. GO. Seriously. Diaspro. He's not that into you. Give it a rest. Also, totally not worth it. Go hook up with that cute envoy from the first movie.

And these are the two ships that get the most screen time? Give me a break. At least Nex/Roy/Aisha is somewhat entertaining because at least Aisha has her head on straight. And Thorin/Daphne, like I said, actually looks rather cute and humanizes Thorin and gives Daphne something else to do then just being Captain Exposition.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 19 2013, 8:44 AM
Kendall112
post Dec 19 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

I think Season 4 handled the relationships quite well. Musa actually called it quits with Riven until the death of Nabu brought them close again and Sky got a taste of his own medicine when Bloom started talking to her old fling Andy. But yeah MusaXRiven is the definition of a dysfunctional relationship. It hurts my heart to see that the only time that Musa is relevant lately is when she is the victim to a bad relationship.

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 19 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

I just wish Winx had the guts to pull trough. It doesn't even have to mean no more Riven/Sky. People still hang around after relationships break up. Heck, if you want a positive message, showing a breakup doesn't have to mean the end of a friendship is a good one.
SpiderBraids
post Dec 19 2013, 12:22 PM
Post #18

Bloomix Fairy

1. Did anyone else get a Twilight Sparkle vibe from Daphne's research into the Treants? icon_smile.gif

2. Anyone else feel a bit underwhelmed that after we'd been hoping for Enchantix 2.0 with Bloomix, the other Winx all ended up getting theirs in the same ep after Flora? icon_confused.gif

3. Musa giving the basilisk headphones and later bringing out her flute... how'd those manage get by the writers? You'd think they'd at least have her grab one off a shelf at the music school...

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 19 2013, 12:40 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

1. Not a MLP fan, but I liked it.
2. I don't mind. But then again, I never really minded the powers being given to them all at once. Leaves more time for other fun things.
3. I think it wasn't a full power drain. But rather, they still can do crude stuff like that, but not go into full on battles. Not an oversight, but rather something they should've explained better.
mightymarty2
post Dec 19 2013, 8:08 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I got the impression from what was said, they had no powers. As it doesn't explain why couldn't Stella change the Winx's outfits, unless they recovered some of their powers over time its just a very slow and long process.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 7:27 AM