Add Reply
> Has Winx come to Nick Canada yet?
iluvbloom
post Dec 6 2011, 7:09 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Hello fairy fans,

Has Nickelodeon channel in Canada started playing the Winx series yet? Currently I'm getting the free preview of Nick channel and I was hoping to watch Winx while we get it. However,I haven't seen it listed and the website does not list Winx on the list of shows either. So I wondered if I'm missing something or if the series just isn't in Canada yet? I've seen other topics here saying that specials have played... blink.gif
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 8 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yes, Canada had released the 4 Specials of the Winx Club already. Though, there were complaints from the Canada fans saying it's hard to catch the Specials because Canada Nick didn't tell the time unless it just pop up on TV. ^^" Their timing was an issue.

If wondering when they were released, I got this info from other Canada Fans:

1st Winx Club Special: Released on September 5th, 2011.
2nd Winx Club Special - Revenge of the Trix: Released on October 12th, 2011 at 12PM ET
3rd Winx Club Special - The Battle for Magix: Released on November 13th, 2011 at 12PM ET
4th Winx Club Special - The Phoenix Shadow: Released on December 4th, 2011 at 12PM EST

(I had no clue when they are going to re-air the Specials because the schedule was a bit confusing and hard to find)

Winx Club Season 3 will air in Canada around January. There's no date yet.

Since the time was a problem: 1PM in the Maritimes and 9AM PST (I don't know how does the time works in Canada).
It's best if you keep looking at Canada's Schedule: http://www.nickcanada.com/Schedule/ and keep emailing Nick Canada to give you more info: http://www.nickcanada.com/info/contact

I hope this helps you out. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Dec 8 2011, 12:10 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

iluvbloom
post Dec 18 2011, 4:05 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Oh thanks! That helps a lot! I can't wait to see Winx again! Why are they starting with season 3 though?
Vaughanh7
post Dec 18 2011, 8:11 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (iluvbloom @ Dec 18 2011, 04:05 PM) *
Oh thanks! That helps a lot! I can't wait to see Winx again! Why are they starting with season 3 though?

Because the four specials covered season 1 and 2. I don't think Nick could be bothered to dub all of season 1 and 2 tbh :L

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 8 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

January 2, every weekdays at 4PM. Season 3 is currently airing now in Canada. =D Check with the time zone's schedule. I don't know the timing for all of Canada's zones. ^^"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:28 AM