5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Hallowinx
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 5:48 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

They aren't on the doll, but that's understandable because they'd be hard to make at that scale. And they aren't in the comic panel...idk, I was both amused and surprised XD

Part of me really wants to like this, because I love the designs (though I'm not a fan of Bloom's little pigtail things), and they even have some cool-looking weapons, but at the same time...just just doesn't seem very Winx-like.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Sep 22 2011, 7:09 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

im exactly the same Morny.. i cant like it.. it just misses the cutesy fairy mark for me..

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Sep 22 2011, 8:32 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

On the Darkwinx does not make sence. As if you think about the episode I forget which one that went to cloud tower and the trix tried to get to its heart. They explained faries are light and witches dark. With the winx having to go back to Alfea to recover better as they were not really compatable with the dark.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 9:32 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I kind of thought that Dark Winx is what happened to Bloom in the second season. Turning a fairy dark doesn't give them a nifty new transformation, it makes them evil.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Sep 22 2011, 9:36 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Er.... wasn't it pretty obvious these were DISGUISES for a WITCH PARTY? Where's all this talk of Evil Fairies coming from?
Sen
post Sep 22 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #26

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 22 2011, 07:22 AM) *
Chill. They're quite obviously not on the finished product.

Hopefully, I must say I do like Flora's outfit/attitude... it's so non-Flora-ish smile.gif

The description said that "dark winx"/Hallowinx is their new power to enter in the witches' world. Or something like that. happy.gif I quite like the idea, just as long as it doesn't last longer than the specials.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 22 2011, 04:36 AM) *
Er.... wasn't it pretty obvious these were DISGUISES for a WITCH PARTY? Where's all this talk of Evil Fairies coming from?

In the first information post it said something about them getting a new transformation called "Dark Winx", didn't it? Or am I totally hallucinating?

--------------------

lalande
post Sep 22 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #28

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 22 2011, 06:22 AM) *
Chill. They're quite obviously not on the finished product.

Better not be

--------------------

Luke 101
wkw427
post Sep 22 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Oh jeez..

FINALLY DARK AND EDGY
WOOT
I won this one girls.
*impish grin*

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Dark? ...Well, they're trying, at least. Edgy? 99% sure they aren't there yet, wkw.

--------------------

Sen
post Sep 22 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #31

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Sep 22 2011, 12:42 PM) *
In the first information post it said something about them getting a new transformation called "Dark Winx", didn't it? Or am I totally hallucinating?

Yup! The transformation is "given" (eh, we'll have to find out how they receive it) to the Winx to enter a party hosted by the Trix. Atleast that's what the text for the dolls line said. In the comics the dark winx transformation is used to battle Halloween-style monsters.

I wouldn't consider it a real transformation like Enchantix ^^

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm...I guess it just feels like a lack of continuity to me, since Dark Bloom is evil but now Dark Winx is just a new outfit to get into a party. Then again, it's not the biggest continuity problem Winx has ever had.

The outfits have grown on me, even if they still don't feel exactly Winx-like, and I still don't like Bloom's pigtail things. I guess now that the initial "U: wat?" factor is dying down, I'm getting used to it.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 22 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Whoops.... made a blunder, there. Still, this isn't them turning 'Evil'. It's them turning 'Dark'. Not the same thing.
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah...I'm pretty sure it's the Dark Bloom thing that's still bugging me. But for all I know, that wasn't even what it was called in the RAI version and it was a 4kids thing *shrug*

--------------------

GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 22 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #35

Believix Fairy

I dont think this one will ever be canon to the main story. It's too......Dark =.=
wkw427
post Sep 22 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

I think the Dark Bloom thing should be called "An-evil-skeleton-knight-is-controlling-my-body-and-mind-for-his-own-evil-purposesix"

This looks more like emo-style, which isn't evil, it is just dark and gloomy.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Sep 22 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

^Best transformation name

I was actually thinking that they all look sort of punk lolita. Which, again, is a fashion I love, it's just pretty different than what I'm used to seeing on the girls.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Sep 22 2011, 12:57 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 22 2011, 1:25 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Emo? Nah, this is kiddy Goth.
mightymarty2
post Sep 22 2011, 4:24 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its most probably not offical as no ix on the end

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Sep 22 2011, 6:11 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

It has has inx...

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:57 AM