Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Legend Of Zelda, Because it needs a thread
Rhythm
post Aug 12 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

So who plays? I've clocked WW and TP, and I'm working on OoT after finally getting it for Virtual Console, woo! Just beat the 2nd dungeon~

Also looking forward to Skyward Sword, the art from that game looks sick.

So yeah, discuss anything related to your LoZ games here.

--------------------

"Studying" is "student" and "dying" put together

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 12 2010, 5:20 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I have only played the handheld ones except the last one they seemed on the last one to use the touch screen badly I don't think it was as good as a proper button command

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Rhythm
post Aug 13 2010, 6:40 AM
Post #3

Pixie

Heh, I don't like the handheld ones. I've played Phantom Hourglass but I got bored... Spirit Tracks isn't too bad although I haven't clocked that either... Played the GBA ones a little but I didn't enjoy it. xD

--------------------

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Chimera
post Aug 13 2010, 7:11 AM
Post #4

A True Fairy

Group: Members

OOH its that game!, well i have it on my nintendo but ive never played icon_sad.gif maybe i should try one day ! icon_biggrin.gif i feel sily for not playing :S

--------------------

Set by Jahnavi <3
Rhythm
post Aug 13 2010, 7:29 AM
Post #5

Pixie

Haha, which game? It's a fantastic series! :3

--------------------

Fortress Guy
post Aug 16 2010, 8:34 PM
Post #6

Harmonix Fairy

Ocarina of Time was a pretty well done 3D world for N64 and that era. I played it but did not finish it.

What about those great 1980's animated episodes? You know, the "Excuuuuse me Princess!" ones. Oh they were fun. The Zelda theme music is iconic!

This post has been edited by Fortress Guy: Aug 17 2010, 5:54 PM

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Zhanneel
post Aug 17 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh I feel myself skipping down memory lane. It's a long skip. Especially after seeing Mr. Excuuuuuse Me Princess! That is one of the most unattractive Link pictures yet. Ha! I have yet to believe he is truly Link either. More likely a doofy evil twin. Oh the hi jinks and the banter. x_x

Unfortunately I grew up on hand held consoles so I know little about the platform games. But I really conquered Link's Awakening in my day, due to the fact that it and Tetris were the only two games I owned. So who's up for a 50th beating of Link's Awakening? Ha. Childhood was sweet.

Age of Oracles was decent, but I always compared it to Awakening. My own fault. However, I really do recommend Phantom Hourglass (PH) to all DS lovers out there. It is a different type of game control due to the stylus feature, but I really enjoyed playing the dungeons and reading the hilarious conversations between some of the characters. Spirit Tracks I am still slugging through. I really don't think the quality is on par with PH. The humor is lacking, the story is shallow (as in there isn't much there), and I don't care for any of the characters. I still like solving the dungeons, but that's the only thing that seems to have held up from its previous title, PH.

Wish I had time (or money) for the bigger platform games. And curious: has anyone actually beaten the first Legend of Zelda? I tried, with two other people once, and we gave up on the 5th or 6th dungeon. Ha! Those early games are brutally hard. We have it much easier today, and with very pretty graphics. But come on, who doesn't love 8 bit graphics! It's not detail that matters, it's the heart (and the awesomeness of a two-frame animated gif).

Asher Omega
post Aug 18 2010, 4:58 AM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

I am one of those people that slugged it though the first game and then when confronting the second (Link's Adventure) decided to skip to the third game (A Link to the Past). and still continued on. I'm a little apprehensive about the new one, Skyward Sword. mostly because this is supposedly when EVERYTHING starts. but then miyamoto will release another one and screw up the timeline AGAIN. although I would like to see how they whip handles on a console and that Beetle thing looks mighty tempting.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:55 AM