Add Reply
> What Online Game(s) Do You Mainly Play?, List Your Favorite Online Games
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 22 2009, 9:28 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hi all, I create this topic for wondering what you all play online? xD

So please list your favorite online games you played the most. xD Maybe if we have something in common with a same online game. You get to see each other online playing the same online game. =D

My Online Games I played the most are:

1. Maplestory (North America/Global Version) and Winx Club -> They are both tie. ^^" I can't separate it since they are the best for me. xD

There are others that I played, but I forgot the names. ^^"

Don't be scare to post, there are games we never heard of and would like to try it. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Nov 22 2009, 9:33 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hmm, well I dont really play long term games like Gaia and Maplestory, I usually just play simple arcade games every now and then when I feel like it. Some of the ones I play are Playing With Fire and Alfy's Pang.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Dark_Side_Master
post Nov 22 2009, 9:41 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

World of Warcraft all the time, my friends. Russian servers, cheapest and funniest. Altough, blizzard doesn't really care about us, so the service is the worst of all the servers.
But know what, Russians are the best players! Not long time ago, after some kind of global bug, a "wall" between russian and europe servers felt down for a few hours. Funny things i saw during battlegrounds, when both Europe and Russia were summoned on the same BGs. Germans, British, French etc. We've bitten them all, in the shortest time. Poor things, they were just standing on one place, hoplessly watching how we were killing them. Now Europe know, what is the Russian skill.
Unfortunatly, after that accident, forums were fulled by questions and complaints about "why did you let them, what happened" etc. Russians, on the other hand, were more than pleased^^
Oh, if only we could play with Americans...

(I hope i didn't made anyone mad by my post)

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
demon
post Nov 23 2009, 2:37 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

currently i am playing maple story(north america/global version) and grand chase

--------------------
fullmoon
post Nov 26 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

...Well, currently the only games I put are on OMGpop.com. I used to play Gaia, Maplestory, and a lot of others. I remember that there was a time where I was seriously addicted to Gunbound. And of course everyone had their a time where they played Runescape.

We should add each other on Maplestory Rita. icon_razz.gif I think I kind stopped playing on it because I always slaughtered monsters alone and man was it boring.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 26 2009, 8:04 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

To Humbu: Cool, I also play Playing With Fire. xD My cousins and I always crack up laughing because we kept blowing each others up. xD Hehe.

Dark_Side_Master: wow, my cousin played Warcraft a lot..but he got banned from it since he got too addict and plays it everyday. He never sleeps...so his parents took the game away and he isn't allow to play it again.

Demon: Oh cool, you played Maplestory? =D What world you played in? I play in Windia.

Fullmoon: Cool Breana. xD I didn't know you played Maplestory. xD Oh I played Runescape...but I quit 3 years ago..since I'm lvl 73. ^^" It starts to get borning for me..and I heard there's a new makeover..but maplestory got me addicted. ^^" Cute characters. xD Fun Adventures.

Aw, we should play together on Maplestory. xD What world you played in? =D I played in Windia. Heh, I feel the same too when I first played Maplestory. I didn't know what was I'm doing. Hehe..and I battle monsters alone, but then I have friends there that helps me. xD It was fun. I should battle the monsters with you. =D Do you know Peiwen? She also played Maplestory too...but she quit since she always complains that she really wants to level up so badly. Then she played in Private Maplestory Sever which is illegal...and I don't see her there. Don't play in Private Sever...it's not good and gives your computer viruses and spams. Always play in the official site. =) We have fun together and I have fun since there's a lot of new adventures there. xD
icon_razz.gif

--------------------

demon
post Nov 27 2009, 12:41 AM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

dreamywinxgirl94 when i play maplestory i play on yellonde

--------------------
Teh_Exorcist
post Nov 27 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #8

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Dark_Side_Master @ Nov 22 2009, 04:41 PM) *
World of Warcraft all the time, my friends. Russian servers, cheapest and funniest. Altough, blizzard doesn't really care about us, so the service is the worst of all the servers.
But know what, Russians are the best players! Not long time ago, after some kind of global bug, a "wall" between russian and europe servers felt down for a few hours. Funny things i saw during battlegrounds, when both Europe and Russia were summoned on the same BGs. Germans, British, French etc. We've bitten them all, in the shortest time. Poor things, they were just standing on one place, hoplessly watching how we were killing them. Now Europe know, what is the Russian skill.
Unfortunatly, after that accident, forums were fulled by questions and complaints about "why did you let them, what happened" etc. Russians, on the other hand, were more than pleased^^
Oh, if only we could play with Americans...

(I hope i didn't made anyone mad by my post)

Cool story, Bro.

I've faced many Europeans on Team Fortress. Let's just say they bite off more than they can chew.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
rano0oma
post Dec 3 2009, 1:19 PM
Post #9

Butterflix Fairy

i play the winx club online game icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 3 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Cool, Rano0oma =)

What's your character's name. xD Mines is RitaWinxGirl. =)

--------------------

rano0oma
post Dec 4 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #11

Butterflix Fairy

mine is ranOma...add me icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
sailormoon846212
post Dec 9 2009, 1:34 PM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

Well I have a few online games,

If you're talking about role playing games, I recently got into this medieval game called Evony. It's a free site where you build up castles and recruit heroes to battle and become #1. You can also join in allainces which I thought was a big help.

I also play pixie hollow online. next to winx, I love tinkerbell and her fairy friend's ever since I saw the first movie. It is called pixiehollow.com

Lastly I sometimes play a online game club called pogo in which you play cool games while earning tokens and badges. Then you use the tokens to enter contests usually for money. In order to get the full experience you need to pay a subscription. It might be for US and Canada only, not sure though.

Anyway, those are my faves thumbsup.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 9 2009, 9:03 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Rano0oma, I have added you. xD Hope you accept me. =)

That's cool sailormoon. =)
I heard about PixieHollow, I didn't get a chance to touch the site since I'm into Winx Club Online Game. ^^" Tinkerbell is similar to Winx Club. Well they are both Fairies and also Pixies (The cute little mini Pixies in Winx Club). I also seen the movie of Tinkerbell too. =)

--------------------

sailormoon846212
post Dec 9 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #14

Believix Fairy

Cool, I'm glad there are tinkerbell fans here too. icon_cool.gif

I also am on a pixie hollow forum and there are some winx fans too. Yeah, I agree they are similar in ways such as both being faeries, both having talents and the whole pixie thing as well. If you ever have time, you should check it out. It's a lot of fun.

--------------------
demon
post Dec 10 2009, 2:35 AM
Post #15

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (rano0oma @ Dec 3 2009, 08:19 AM) *
i play the winx club online game icon_biggrin.gif

is it an online game you download from a website if so what is the website. oh and tinker bell is awsome

--------------------
rano0oma
post Dec 10 2009, 2:41 AM
Post #16

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (demon @ Dec 10 2009, 03:35 AM) *
is it an online game you download from a website if so what is the website. oh and tinker bell is awsome

no actually it is an online game for season 4..here's the link: en.winxclub.com

--------------------
demon
post Dec 10 2009, 2:47 AM
Post #17

Bloomix Fairy

oh that game. i added you on it

This post has been edited by demon: Dec 10 2009, 2:54 AM

--------------------
rano0oma
post Dec 10 2009, 2:58 AM
Post #18

Butterflix Fairy

ok icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
sailormoon846212
post Dec 22 2009, 5:27 AM
Post #19

Believix Fairy

Hi,
So recently I've been going on to neopets. It's a virtual world where you take care of virtual pets by playing games, earning cool items, battle one another and so on. So, I thought I should give out my referral link for anyone who wants to join. I hope you guys will consider joining. It is a lot of fun and totally addicting. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Check out Neopets!

thumbsup.gif icon_cool.gif icon_wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Another Morning
post Dec 22 2009, 5:34 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I play the Winx Online game (my name there is Morny) and on Gaia (Nijaki there), for the most part. that's pretty much it XD If anyone wants to add me, go for it!

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 8:54 PM