Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> 1st Movie Discussion
phoenixprincess5...
post Apr 13 2009, 3:45 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

Hi everyone! I just literally saw the Winx movie in English and have some discussion questions I would like to know some answers about. Well, I did enjoy the movie. I liked the animation (3d was a good choice) and felt the plot was good. But I also felt some parts were confusing and maybe some plot holes. First, what happened to Daphne? Did she come back fully, or will she? Also in the final battle scene, I did not understand how the prophecy worked in the end. It talked about the six girls in that light fellowship thing that will prevail but I felt that only Bloom was fighting the whole time. The other girls basically passed out the whole time. Is that prohecy supposed to be in future movies or episodes like when the Trix come into play. Just some confusion rolleyes.gif If there is any insight you can add, that would be most appreciated. Oh and also, did anyone catch the somewhat cheezy "my love" inserpts. I did not know any of the winx girls have said that in any of the seasons haha.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Apr 14 2009, 3:18 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

phoenixprincess5...
post Apr 14 2009, 7:48 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: New Members

Thanks everyone for clearing that up. I can't wait for the other movies and I hope they add more to those plot points.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:36 AM