Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> crazy dreams!
SuperChick
post Aug 6 2009, 1:37 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

ok well i have weird dreams a nightmare every night i had a dream i was in a feild and my younger sisters handsstarted burning The next night i had a dream my best friend died by falling down stairs from her room the next night i dreamt seeing 2 little babys girls my mom had a miscarige so i guess i dreamt of them a couple of nights ago i dreampt someone i don't know who kept stabbing me in the stomache ....you get the pic right? anyways why do i dream so...violent ....?

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Go to the top of the page
SuperChick
post Aug 6 2009, 1:48 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

thanks there was a fire on the news just near my grandpa's house but what does that have to do w/ my sis?:*wonders*

my friend dying and me geting stabbed those two where horrible i couldn't wake up it was all so real i woke up my skin was red i was breathing heavly *shudders* i hope it caint get worse

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
humbu111
post Aug 6 2009, 2:08 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

SuperChick
post Aug 6 2009, 3:47 AM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

@AD and Humbu thanks so much ur always here 4 me ur the best
i hope this stuff stops it's been going on for at least 2 weeks i can remember all of them clearly nothing unclear my sister screaming me trying to stop everything i had a dream last thursday my unborn 2nd cousin Blaze(a unusual name) was born and I ran to the hospital it was burnt down that was scary those were the worst

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
mightymarty2
post Aug 6 2009, 9:25 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

think about things that make you happy before you go to sleep that may help, i hope the dreams get better for you

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Another Morning
post Aug 6 2009, 9:32 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

A year or so ago, I had dreams almost every night about fighting zombies or the undead. It wasn't a reoccurring dream, since the scenario was different and the zombies would change in mythology base, but still. Zombies. Every night.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dittadulla
post Aug 6 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Eeew that's so scary SuperChick >.< I'd suggest you'd obsess over something nice for a little and believe me, it's gonna haunt you in your dreams when you do XD That happened with Winx, W.i.t.c.h., etc. to me. >_> And Rissy but that's totally another thing. Ooh! Or the book I'm reading (Memoirs of a Geisha) and the first book of the Harry Potter series I recently finished reading. I recently had a dream that was a mix of Memoirs, Harry Potter and some people I know XD Prolly something I think about rather much.

--------------------
SuperChick
post Aug 8 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

it's better no nightmares for right now thx for the help

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
wkw427
post Aug 8 2009, 1:04 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Odd. I often dream about seeing myself come back form the future with a pet Unicron poised at blowing up the moon, and I have to defeat myself by having a sword that can stop time. Sadly, my school, the neighbor's houses who I don't like, and many other buildings get blown up, too.

I also dream about being able to call down asteroids to take out buildings. Fist-sized space rocks are large enough to take out a house :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
fullmoon
post Aug 8 2009, 4:29 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

>< I hate nightmares. Hopefully, they stop soon. My dreams usually don't make sense at all. I dream about stories about some heroine, websites, etc. I remember a certain dream where I was on Rainbow Lane on Mario Cart Deluxe. IT WAS GREAT....but too bad I fell. Somehow I survived and then explored the city below. It was funny. icon_razz.gif Truthfully, I don't have dreams majority of the time I sleep. I didn't have one last night.

I suggest listening to relaxing music on your ipod til you fall asleep. I think it helps me calm down.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #11

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Aug 7 2009, 09:29 PM) *
>< I hate nightmares. Hopefully, they stop soon. My dreams usually don't make sense at all. I dream about stories about some heroine, websites, etc. I remember a certain dream where I was on Rainbow Lane on Mario Cart Deluxe. IT WAS GREAT....but too bad I fell. Somehow I survived and then explored the city below. It was funny. icon_razz.gif Truthfully, I don't have dreams majority of the time I sleep. I didn't have one last night.

I suggest listening to relaxing music on your ipod til you fall asleep. I think it helps me calm down.

ill try that that is a good idea

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Bloomwinxmagic
post Aug 17 2009, 7:34 PM
Post #12

Butterflix Fairy

I hope you'll be better

I had badest dream ever in my life:
my little sister was DIED. when I woke up dream vanished. ahhh it was so bad.

sometimes I have mixing dreams.
once I watched Blood and Chocolate horror film trailer. After few days I dreamt about that trailer was on TV and wolf was singins freak music and it was terrible icon_sad.gif

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
fullmoon
post Aug 18 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

From what I've learned, most nightmares originate from what you've read, watched, or listened to. Other times it is because of your emotions or experiences.

Thats good that you aren't have nightmares for now. :)

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
dominoprincess
post Aug 21 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #14

Believix Fairy

FullMoon has a point, that has been proven!

Now, if your into the whole psychic side of dreams, you can buy a good dream dictionary from your local bookshop for around $8. Im a tad sceptic about things like that, but I took a look at one last time I was in a bookshop, and I was really surprised. I looked up key words that described my dreams and what the book said they symbolised actually seemed to fit. Even if its not true, its entertaining! XD!

--------------------
[
Another Morning
post Aug 22 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I like dream interpretations, just because they're fun ^^

Okay, so I've been having these really annoying dreams lately. Not because of what's in them specifically, but because of how they happened.

When you go to sleep, your body kind of paralyzes itself. This is so that when you're moving around in dreams, you aren't thrashing around for real in your bed. However, sometimes, when you're just beginning to wake up, you will actually become aware of the fact that you're paralyzed and realize that you can't move, and it carries into your dream. This is what's been happening to me lately, and it sucks. The dreams themselves where actually fairly tame, since I was semi-awake they all took place in my room and I was laying in bed anyway. It's just really annoying and frightening when you suddenly can't move. In the dreams I would try to sit up, scream for help, anything, but I couldn't budge and inch or make any sound. And when you finally do wake up, your muscles are all tense and your body kind of aches.

D: Arrrg I hope these stop.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
mightymarty2
post Aug 22 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

sometimes if i fall in a dream and wake up i feel like i have fallen and my body does not stop moving at all

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Hanna
post Aug 23 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i sometimes wake up in a dream and then wake up in another dream, then when i really wake up i feel confused.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
fullmoon
post Aug 23 2009, 5:41 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Wow. I usually never really have dreams but when I do, it is based off off a stuff I did earlier that day. I dream stories in my mind so it is kind of like mind TV. It is kind of entertaining.

I never really had dreams like that. You said in your dream you can't move but maybe you aren't deep in sleep. There is a herb called fenugreek that helps you relax and go to sleep. I take two pills of that before I go to sleep and I usually sleep well.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:21 PM