Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Another More News: Winx Club Scheduling to Air Soon!, Series are Coming in Summer 2011 (Not Spring, Aw)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 18 2011, 8:36 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Winx Club
The firm’s recent deal with Nickelodeon means that all future Winx activity will be supported by a long-term, guaranteed broadcast platform.
Beginning this summer, Nickelodeon will air four new one-hour specials in the US, UK, Latin America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Benelux. These will summarise the first three series and will be followed by series four in the autumn, and five in February 2012 (all co-produced with Nickelodeon).
US and UK toy deals are in the works, while the brand is already established in the apparel category. In the UK, Smith & Brooks is on board, while Mirtillo and Yaygan showcased clothing and bag lines at the CPM Collection Premier in Moscow in February. In terms of toys, Rainbow received a good reaction to its Bloom & Peg doll and the Bloom Princess doll at Nuremberg, both of which come from the 3D Winx Club movie.

Source: http://www.licensing.biz/features/329/GIRL...de-Special-2011

------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Nick won't air Winx Club during the Spring, but Spring is almost here. xD Guess they aren't ready, but they are ready for the Summer of 2011! =D So that means we have to wait like 3 Months more to hit June. xD (Wish it's summer already, bored with school already)

Here's what we know so far:

- Winx Club will be airing on Saturdays (There's no time schedule yet)
- 4 New One Hour Specials for Series 1 to 4. (Looks like it's not the 4 Hours, aw. =/ This article made it clear which means we will only be watching the 1 Hour Specials for Seasons 1 to 4! xD)
- Seasons 1 to 3 will be airing this Summer
- Season 4 is coming in Autumn 2011
- Season 5 is coming in February 2012
- Of course, we will all see Winx Club The Secret of the Lost Kingdom and Winx Club Magical Adventure Movies (Again, no schedule yet. Maybe the 1st Movie will be coming after Season 3. Might be a chance we might see it this Summer. Who knows. =D Same for the 2nd Movie, maybe in the Autumn/Winter)
- New Mysterious Famous Singer will be singing the songs of Winx Club which include Soundtracks
- New Voice Actresses/Actors
- Keke Palmer will be voicing as Layla/Aisha
- We will see Winx Club Merchandise Items Again! =D (Magazines, Clothes, Soundtracks, DVDs, Dolls, Toys, Games, etc.)
- Winx Club Dolls/Toys/etc. will be under production by Jakks Pacific. (No longer Mattel as everyone hope for. =/)

I think that's about it. xD (Might be missing something..but it's all memorize from my head ^^")

So what you all think? So excited and can't wait for Summer? ^_^

I am. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 18 2011, 9:02 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the information. So thats whats happening about the 4 specials. Its also nice to have a season 5 date

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Mar 18 2011, 9:11 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ooh interesting =O I'm confused though, so theyre doing the 4 specials AND playing the full seasons? I thought the point of the specials was to fill in people who didnt see the actual seasons on whats happened so far. Doesnt make much sense to do both as far as can tell... not that I'm complaining lol, more for us to watch =P

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

RenaEnchantix
post Mar 18 2011, 9:25 PM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I hope the movies are somewhere in there. They have to be right? since the fourth season is so affected by the first movie. Hopefully they air the second movie sometime during season four instead of after. it'd make more sense in the episodes after the girls get their believix, but before Roxy gets her wings, than it would after season four.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 18 2011, 9:27 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome. ^_^

To Humbu: No, lol. xD Alot of fans got confused with this. Yeah, they are playing the Full Seasons 1 to 4 and onto 5 and 6. ^_^ Remember each Winx Club Episodes are 30 Minutes Long. =) Don't you remember, 4kids.tv played the Specials of 1 Hour too for the Winx Club Series well in some days depends what their schedule is.

It will be so weird and confusions going on if Nick right away plays Season 4. 0.0 They have to start at Season 1, especially for the new viewers who never seen Winx Club. =) That's why they said Season 1 to 3 Full Season Episodes are coming in the Summer. You can tell how long since Season 4 will be coming in the Fall. ^_^ (Which means they have to move quick to catch up with other countries. =D)

To RenaEnchantix: Yeah the Movies will be here as well. =) I don't know the time line for the 2nd Movie. Just have to wait and see since most countries display the 2nd Movie after Season 4. ^^" That's true what you said, it would be nice for the movie to air when the girls got their Believix. Though, the 2nd Movie shows that the Girls never been to Gardenia and there's no Love & Pet. ^^" (Another confusion)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Mar 18 2011, 9:31 PM

--------------------

humbu111
post Mar 18 2011, 9:33 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Whoa. I think I've had this 'specials' thing misunderstood this whole time =S I thought it was like a one hour summary of each season to get people caught up quickly =S But its actually just playing 2 episodes back to back to make for an hour long block of Winx each week?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 19 2011, 2:15 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

To Humbu: Heh. ^^" Before, I thought there was going to be a 4 Hours Episodes of Winx Club. Since the other articles were written as 4 Hours. ^^" So at least this article clears up saying it's 1 Hour for 2 Episodes each. ^_^ Yeah, I guess that's how it works. =) It will be playing 2 episodes every Saturday Mornings. ^_^

--------------------

Tash
post Mar 19 2011, 3:26 AM
Post #8

Harmonix Fairy

So if it starts in Summer in America, it will be Winter in Australia, right?

For summer in the US, does it start June 1st - August 31st? 'Cause that's how long Winter is in Australia and I thought they swapped since it's winter at Xmas for US and summer in Xmas for Oz.

I think I just confused myself.

OK, the question is: Will all those countries listed air Winx Club at the same time?

--------------------
GuardianOfEarth
post Mar 19 2011, 5:14 AM
Post #9

Believix Fairy

Eh, I think they're not going to show full season 1-3. The 4 1-hours specials will replace the first 3 season.
Your article says: These will summarise the first three series. And Believeinwinx also have a confirmation there wont be full season 1-3
Tiny Dragon
post Mar 19 2011, 9:06 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

I am not to sure where everyone is getting that they are going to re-air season 1 to 3. What I get from this is that they will show 4 one hour specials that will sum up seasons 1 to 3 so they don't have the show them.

And if Season 4 is going to air in the autumn (probably about Sept. as that is when shows usual start their new seasons) I am guessing they are going to show these specials late summer so there isn't a huge break between the summaries and the start of season 4.

What I want to know is did they redo season 1 to 3 for the voices and just plan on showing them after season 5? It would suck if they just redid the voices for season 4 and that was it.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 20 2011, 1:43 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

To Tash: Yep, your country will be in Winter. ^^"

For USA, first day of summer is June 21st. But they said the beginning of the summer. =)

For your question, no idea. =/ We don't know the schedule yet.

To GuardianOfEarth: Are you sure? I never seen any episodes become like a whole summary =/ They always display the full episodes and not creating and confusions or plot mistakes. If they show it in the summary, how are they going to show it? 0.0 Talk about what Winx Club is and about the Series 1 to 3 for an hour each instead of playing the full episodes? That doesn't sound right to me. =/ Nick can't start Season 4 or 5 right away...it's missing the point of the series including the new fans who never seen the show. =( Then it means the show is for the current fans who seen Series 1 to 3 and wants to jump on Season 4. Feel bad for the new fans who will just watch the start of Season 4 instead of seeing the Full Episodes of 1 to 3.
About BelieveInWinx, I don't trust her source if she show the email contact or if the article states that there is no Season 1 to 3. =/

To Tiny Dragon: I thought 4 meant Series 1 to 4. =/ I don't know what are they going to do the the voices yet. =/ Yea that's true.

------------

I don't know...I'm confused since if they summary the episodes...so it means....they will be showing 8 Episodes of the Special Summary of Series 1 to 3? 0.0
(1 Hour Special Episodes = 2 Episodes of Winx Club --30 Minutes Each Episodes-- with the 4 Specials equals 8.)

How will Nick do this? 0.0 This is the first time I will see a summary special episodes. I thought right away is 1 Hour each episodes as I always seen in Nick, 4kids.tv, Cartoon Network, and Disney for other shows. They never showed the summary episodes of the whole season of a series together...really weird.
Don't want to go crazy with this...just need to wait and see in the Summer.

I seen many fans got confused too in other sites. Others say they thought they will show Seasons 1 to 3 with 1 hour each as Full Episodes onto Season 4 and onward. Then others said, there's no Season 1 to 3, just a summary and go on Season 4. ^^"

We'll see how it looks in the summer to clear off the confusions.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Mar 20 2011, 1:45 AM

--------------------

RenaEnchantix
post Mar 20 2011, 2:08 AM
Post #12

Harmonix Fairy

I have a feeling these summary specials are going to be more like movies than episodes. I thought I read somewhere on this forum that these new specials would feature all new animation. this gives me the impression that the specials will be new productions based on the first three seasons of Winx Club. either season one or three will be split up into two hours. probably season three, I feel like the most happens in that season.

it's certainly an interesting way to catch America up to the rest of the world, though I wonder how successful it will be. We'll get four hour long specials and a movie before episodes even begin airing. that doesn't give a lot of time for new audiences to get attached to the show and keep interest. yeah there's everyone who saw it on 4Kids, but it's been so long since Winx went off the air there's a whole new audience who probably didn't see it while it was under 4Kids.

I hope the best for it! I'm going to try to watch as much as I can, and I even watched True Jackson VP earlier tonight to support our new Aisha! I think Keke Palmer will make a good princess of Andros.
mightymarty2
post Mar 20 2011, 8:04 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

well I think that the each season will be covered in 1 1/3 episodes. I think it can be done but it will be very rushed

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Tiny Dragon
post Mar 20 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #14

Mythix Fairy

Anime use to do this all the time (example Gundam Wing). One of the episodes (or in this case an hour long special) they would just have a voice or voices summarize what has happened in the season so far (or in this case the entire season) while they showed shots of what the voice was talking about. It sort of helped refresh the mind of what has happened specially if the anime is a heavy on the plot.

Everyone needs to look at this logically. There just isn't enough time from spring or summer to show 78 episodes of Winx. Say they start airing episodes in one hour long specials every Saturday (as Saturday is the day they will be airing Winx Club) at the start of summer. As June 21st is a Tuesday I will go from June 18th. 11 Saturdays which mean 11 one hour specials between June 18th and August 31st. That is about 22 episodes. Not even enough to cover the first season.

This post has been edited by Tiny Dragon: Mar 20 2011, 11:56 AM

--------------------
GuardianOfEarth
post Mar 20 2011, 3:57 PM
Post #15

Believix Fairy

I thought everyone were clear with that for a while now :/. Anyway it's another 3 long long long long long long long months still something new star airing again. I cant stand waiting and counting days for too long icon_biggrin.gif
animefan32
post Mar 21 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #16

A True Fairy

Awesome, i wonder how'll this will turn out
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 23 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Oh thanks for the info, Tiny Dragon. First time hearing this since I never watched Anime or seen one. ^^"

Yeah that's right. =/ Well then it looks like we will be seeing the full season of Season 4 for the current fans. Feel bad for the new fans who never seen Winx Club and will be confused what happened to Season 1 to 3. They will think Season 4 is Season 1. ^^"

Let's see how it goes and can't wait to see the show in the Summer. ^_^

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:52 AM