Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (May)
QUOTE (Abby)
thanks guys!! here is the next one!

*theres some swearing in this one so be warned!*

March 15, 1995 *8 years old*
Today me and my dad are going back to dlorian. I guess hes trying to get back his throne when its really mine. So lately he has been acting sophisticated trying to put on some kind of role to look good but hes not fooling anybody. He doesn't like it that I smoke and drink and do drugs but oh well. I don't give a damn about what he thinks. When has he ever worried about me??? And Lately he has been worrying about mom. Why would he worry about her?? She was a ***** for leaving me alone with him. Probably out somewhere now sleeping with more guys like she did when she was with us. well i hate all girls!!!!!! I am not going to ever get married and I will never fall in love with anyone!!! Ever!!!!

Reminds of when this guy called another guy in my class the "B" word, and the first thing the teacher told him, was you used the wrong term, it means FEMALE dog. LOL

lol!!! when i was little i wanted to swear but my mom told me the b word was what people called a female dog so i just kept saying female dog all the time.
Go to the top of the page
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 9 2007, 3:23 AM
Post #22

A True Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (May)
QUOTE (Abby)

Today me and my dad are going back to dlorian. I guess hes trying to get back his throne when its really mine. So lately he has been acting sophisticated trying to put on some kind of role to look good but hes not fooling anybody. He doesn't like it that I smoke and drink and do drugs but oh well. I don't give a damn about what he thinks. When has he ever worried about me??? And Lately he has been worrying about mom. Why would he worry about her?? She was a ***** for leaving me alone with him. Probably out somewhere now sleeping with more guys like she did when she was with us. well i hate all girls!!!!!! I am not going to ever get married and I will never fall in love with anyone!!! Ever!!!!

Reminds of when this guy called another guy in my class the "B" word, and the first thing the teacher told him, was you used the wrong term, it means FEMALE dog. LOL

lol!!! when i was little i wanted to swear but my mom told me the b word was what people called a female dog so i just kept saying female dog all the time.

that's funny, keep going I like it.
Abby
post Apr 9 2007, 3:25 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

since i'm bored i'll post two

April 19, 1995 *8 years old*
Sorry about that last entry but i had just found out that my dad commited suicide of a cliff here in dlorian. Here is what happend. We landed here in dlorian so dad could try to get the throne back for himself. I waited in our room while he talked to the people running the place temporaily until im older. Well i heard a lot of yelling and I guess they said no to my dad. He came back to the room crying literally and grabbed a can of beer and chugged it and did this for like an hour. He was really drunk when I went to sleep thats why i thought he was crazy when i heard him muttering "my life sucks i lost everything EVERYTHING"
when i dozed off to sleep. Then the "temporary queen" came and woke me up. She said that my dad jumped off a cliff and they found his remains. I cried for a long time. But i have to get out of dlorian. Right now. I can't stay here!!! I have to leave so i have already packed. I paked all of my dads remaining beers and drugs and cigarettes. I am leaving tonight. I am not going to be no pretty boy prince no way in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 15, 1999 *12 years old*
Today is my birthday and for my birthday my buddies went out and got me some cigarettes and stuff. This time i didn't have to steal it for myself. I have always had to steal my cigarettes since my dad isnt' around anymore to buy them for me. This is the best birthday ever!!! I have been living on the streets for a long time now. I met some guys. I am still on dlorian but i can't find a ship. I would leave the planet if I could but I can't. It is pretty noticible if you steal a ship. Whatever. I guess im stuck here for a while till im older and i can come across some money to buy one.
fullmoon
post Apr 9 2007, 3:27 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The b word means a female dog? O_O That is funny and interesting. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Stellaksjuta
post Apr 9 2007, 8:18 AM
Post #25

Mythix Fairy

Wow Abby!! Continue please!
Connie
post Apr 9 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (May)
QUOTE (Abby)

Lol I was going through the dictionary one [ yes i was very bored] and came to the b word and i was like WHAT?! then I read that it was a female dog
Twinkle Toes
post Apr 9 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #27

Enchantix Fairy

Heyy! I like the updates icon_wink.gif You do a good job with his mood and speech and all that.
Abby
post Apr 9 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

thanks for the good compliments!

July 31, 2003 * 16 years old.
Guess what. I was in a shop one day doing my usual thing stealing my cigarettes. Then the store owner caught me and took me back to the palace. Just great. So now my punishment for running away is really stupid. almost ten years and stealing from almost every store here is to go to the pretty boy school red fountain for heroics and bravery. So now I won't be able to see my friends anymore. This really does suck.
Twinkle Toes
post Apr 9 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #29

Enchantix Fairy

!!! So he's finally at red fountain! I see the government wanted him to learn good behavior sending him to the school..

How far are you thinking of going to?
Abby
post Apr 9 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

not really sure, i will probably try to slow this down a bit so i can write it all the way through season three (i like doing the diaries when i have already seen the season you know?? its more interesting than writing ahead) but now i have written up to the beginning of season 2 so far..
Twinkle Toes
post Apr 9 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #31

Enchantix Fairy

Cool!! Yeah, I know what you mean. You already know what will happen and you can focus on other things.

icon_smile.gif
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 10 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #32

A True Fairy

Continue Please, Abby.
winxclubflora
post Apr 10 2007, 1:21 AM
Post #33

Pixie

Group: New Members

any more dairy?
looking for more here
you did a good job!!!!!
Abby
post Apr 10 2007, 2:13 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

i will try to come on tomorrow morning before i leave for vacation and post the next one!
Abby
post Apr 10 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

September 19, 2003 *16years old*
We just started school at rf. I hate it here. I am room mates with some geek boy named timmy. He hates my smoking. everyone does but do i care?? no way. I am so the most bad boy here. My squad team also has two other boys. The most pretty boy (he is obsessed with his looks) prince sky of eraklyon. Then there is his squire brandon. The squire thinks hes all that.gag me. he thinks hes so cool and the best at everything but i'll show him up. you watch. Plus i am probably 5 pounds lighter than him since he has such long ugly hair.
Connie
post Apr 10 2007, 6:38 PM
Post #36

Tynix Fairy

Love it!!
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 10 2007, 8:05 PM
Post #37

A True Fairy

Awesome, I Love It!!!
winxlover
post Apr 11 2007, 2:44 AM
Post #38

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

this is great. how are u coming up with such awsome ideas???its like ur inside his head, for real
Stellaksjuta
post Apr 11 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #39

Mythix Fairy

OW! More!
jenn
post Apr 11 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #40

Bloomix Fairy

cool!I love it.You are so good with writing abby!

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:18 AM