Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> ACE R, me and a recent game I may import.
Asher Omega
post Aug 18 2010, 5:38 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

both me and Morrigan are giant mecha fans. the forum does know this and we usually keep things within the respective boundries. and I found another Giant mecha game that I would like to get my hands on. and that is Another Century's Episode R. its currently released in Japan (and probably only going to be released there). and so far the cast list has Overman King Gainer, Gundam X and Seed Destiny, Orguss, Full Metal Panic, Aquarion, Macross Zero, one other (something Frontier), the OG cast and last of all Code Geass.

its once again Banpresto and From Software which means good details on the plot for the crossovers and great giant mecha customization.

so far its just been released (to my knowledge) which means there's not a lot of over seas reviews yet. so I'll leave with a link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2s8rGhgzb8

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Aug 26 2010, 2:51 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Macross Frontier.

And here's the second PV that came out a while ago.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:58 PM