Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Think I May Be An Idiot...., ......
Meru
post May 8 2007, 5:57 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Well on Sunday night I broke up with my boyfriend because I didn't think that I liked him as much anymore... and I felt that I was being unfair to him, so I decided to set him free....

But now I'm such an emotional depressed mess I don't know what to do with myself... I can't really go crawling back to him asking that we forget about this whole breakup thing. us breaking up is kind of a huge thing, not just to us, but friends/people who know us etc. Because the two of us have always been together for the past 6.5 years @_@. I was told by one girl a while back that we were like one of the only constants in her life o_O;;;; (ooookay....)

I dunno, I kind of think that I was a fool for breaking up, but if I wouldn't have it would have been bothering me for a long time as it was.
So I'm wondering if this is one of those; you don't know what you've got til its gone. absence makes the heart grow fonder sort of thing, or I'm just having problems getting used to it.

we didn't break up on bad terms, its kinda like a break and after a while see if we like someone else more or whatever. But I don't think seeing him go with another girl would make me feel too good.

>_< BAH!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
*Stella*
post May 8 2007, 6:12 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i think its a a lot unaccustomedly for you, i mean, you were together for a long time..
and now its gone.. so he isnt that often at your home and you have a lot more freetime...
but if you didnt have the right feelings for him, it was better to break p i think...

--------------------

Meru
post May 8 2007, 6:23 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

yes but now I'm in a depressed state <_< mother naggs at me as to what is wrong now, and she threatened taking me to a shrink earlier today >_<

--------------------
*Stella*
post May 8 2007, 6:31 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

hmmm :S:S:S
did you talked to him since you break up?

--------------------

fullmoon
post May 9 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

The thing I wonder is do you know what is making you depressed. You can't be depressed for one whole year (find that a little impossible but actually, it can be possible) so your depression should fade away. Just don't do anything bad to yourself. I'm talking about those drastic measure when someone is sick with they life and commit suicide.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Meru
post May 9 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #6

A True Fairy

yeah, i dont think I should have broken up with him......well I want him back sort of thing... but us breaking up was needed for me to regain feelings for him... if that makes sense

yes stella, I;m actually talking to him on msn right now

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 9 2007, 1:57 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Ah...I get the situation more now. It is one of those dilemmas that when you have someone, you don't really want him that much as much but after you don't have him, you want him. Since you are talking with him, did you ask him if he still likes you?

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
phychicdreamer
post May 9 2007, 3:37 PM
Post #8

A True Fairy

This reminded me of a quote

if you love someone set them free, Ifthey come back then it's meantto be...

sorry if i wasn't much help...

katherine

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
carolaw
post May 9 2007, 7:57 PM
Post #9

Pixie

Group: New Members

if he wasn't the right one you will know soon enough believe me...

and a friend of mine told me that you get the best lasting love in the most stupid way so if you think this was a stupid desicion it should make your love all the more powerfull and sronger
(i hope that counts for me i do allot of tupid stuff tongue.gif icon_mrgreen.gif )

well i hope you feel better (i know your feeling depressed and all but it really will get better) and if i sayd anything wrong and made you feel even worse please let me know so i can kick myself.

xxxx carola

This post has been edited by carolaw: May 9 2007, 8:01 PM

--------------------
Meru
post May 9 2007, 8:12 PM
Post #10

A True Fairy

well, we kinda got back together, he figured out that I was having a hard time. a one day break XD so I dunno if that counts as us now offiially only going out for like 12 hours now or what xD

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 10 2007, 2:51 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

icon_razz.gif Congrats! So is the topic closed then?

--------------------

Meru
post May 10 2007, 3:47 AM
Post #12

A True Fairy

yus i believe it is icon_razz.gif

look at the wonders you winx fans do~ icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 7:08 AM