Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Transformers; Revenge of the Fallen, Revenge is coming.....
P-girl
post Feb 20 2009, 8:18 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

My first taughts were; Dude.... just.... dude....

And I stand by it. The first movie was good (Could've done with less humans) and if they keep their promises, this one's going to rock even harder.
Oh, and I really like that 'World-Wide' thing they're doing. It gives a more epic feel to the scale of things.
Go to the top of the page
Anime Princess
post Feb 20 2009, 9:18 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

one word whoa!!! i am so going to see that when it comes out (i think i'm going to become totaly obsessed with transformers again ^_^)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

P-girl
post Feb 20 2009, 9:30 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.

During my picking trough the trailer with a fine comb..... I discovered Arcee! She's the one chasing Barricade! (At least I think it's Barricade, I only saw his feet clearly.... he's the one transforming in the black car.)
And I managed to see Scorponok. (I'm just listing the not-obvious ones here)

I really like the trailer, the lack of music and voices, and the fact you only see two (Three if my guesses of Arcee are correct) Autobots versus a platoon of Decepticons (And the many, MANY meteor strikes landing do NOT give me a good feeling), really gives it a sense of dread.... y'know, like 'How on Earth are they gonna make this have a happy ending? We're screwed!' I mean Optimus is seen getting his face ripped off by the gargantuan mass that is Devastator, and he's about the strongest good guy (That we know of).
That, and I love mass destruction.
Asher Omega
post Feb 20 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

I thought Soundwave was going to be in this one? I MUST SEE SOUNDWAVE!

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
MorriganAensland
post Feb 21 2009, 2:49 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Looks nice! Although when I saw the word "Revenge" in the name I instinctively thought of Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos.

But that's not about that failed franchise! Go, Optimus! Go!

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Zhanneel
post Feb 21 2009, 4:59 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

QUOTE (Asher Omega @ Feb 20 2009, 06:26 PM) *

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

*ahem hack cough*

Yes...YES I WANT TO SEE SOUNDWAVE!

He's my favorite ^_^.

And of course seeing Arcee is going to kick butt as well.
Another Morning
post Feb 21 2009, 6:17 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Roughly my reaction: "ALDSFHASKDLJFHASLDFKJASLKGHSDLKVHASDLFKJASDLVFSDFSDFSD"

I BETTER see this one in theaters! D< My parents went without me for the first one and I had to wait until it was on DVD to see it.

If they go without me again, I'll riot. I swear I will.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Feb 21 2009, 9:13 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Asher Omega @ Feb 21 2009, 12:26 AM) *

No worries; Soundwave is CONFIRMED! He has a sort of link with Ravage (That four legged cyclops-cat-thing..... kinda like Scorponok and Blackout in the previous movie.)
Altough I'm not sure which alt-mode he had. I heard rumors about a satelite..... Awesome.
mightymarty2
post Apr 2 2009, 4:14 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I got a list off yahoo movies

character list

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Apr 2 2009, 4:22 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thanks Marty!

"SOUNDWAVE: A cassette player in the original toys; his alternate mode will fly"

I can live with that ^^. After all, I do have the new Voyager version of Soundwave and he's a plane or ship of some sort. Crud, now I'm not sure where I placed that box.... Oh I hope he has his minicons with him! It will most likely be Ravage, but I'm okay with that.

And some mixed concept art and some fanart.

OH my gawd...is that really Megatron in tank mode? @_@

That site even lists the rumors of which vehicles each bot will transform into.
P-girl
post Apr 2 2009, 4:41 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

That's Megatron, yeah. Apperantly he scavenged on the other Decepticons that were dumped into that Trench.... Blackout, Brawl..... maybe Bonecrusher.....

((Edit: Probably best if I used Spoiler tags.....))
Asher Omega
post Apr 2 2009, 4:45 PM
Post #12

Butterflix Fairy

while I am happy about Soundwave being in the movie, I just took a look at the concept art for his Movie appearance. Crap... I think they're going to make him come from one of those vans that are filled with the speakers and can cause permanent ear damage if you were to sit inside. but thankfully its still in WIP (Work in Progress). and that cyclops cat thing may be Ravage. thanks for the update Marty.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
P-girl
post Apr 2 2009, 4:50 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Well, they say this about him on Teletraan 1:

'Soundwave was originally supposed to feature in Transformers: he fulfilled both Barricade and Frenzy's roles, hacking into the CIA headquarters as a portable stereo, then morphed into a Humvee to track down Sam Witwicky.[1] Michael Bay's decision to minimalize the amount of morphing in the film resulted in a change to a helicopter who openly attacks the army. Soundwave and Ravage were changed to Blackout and Scorponok as the film's location was changed from a jungle to a desert.[2][3] Hasbro had also insisted on Soundwave having a musical mode, so he was changed to the character eventually known as Frenzy, to the extent that he had to be renamed.'

So him having a flying alt-mode isn't that bad.....

And a van, Soundwave as a van, hmmm...... where did I hear that one before?

Maybe a bit of a continuity mix-up? They look very, VERY similar. (Let's hope not, while a souped up van was cool in Animated, it wouldn't fit in the movieverse.)

I still hope he will become a satelite, no idea where I heard that, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Zhanneel
post Apr 2 2009, 4:56 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*whistles high*

The prospective Soundwave transformation: The Audi R8.

I don't mind it at all! hehe
P-girl
post Apr 2 2009, 4:59 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Er.... no.

Sorry, but part of the Autobot/Decepticon differences is that Autobots are the Cars and other civilian vehicles, while Decepticons are Military Grade vehicles. The only different ones were Frenzy and Barricade, but that's because they both were at least some kind of spy who needed to be less conspicuous. (And Scorponok.... and Megatron.... still, I think that classification still stands.)
Zhanneel
post Apr 2 2009, 5:00 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*shrug* It's just speculation from the website I linked before.
P-girl
post Apr 2 2009, 5:01 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Well.... I usually use Teletraan 1 as my source of info. They've proven to be very complete and very reliable.

Check it out.
Asher Omega
post Apr 2 2009, 5:03 PM
Post #18

Butterflix Fairy

No. just... no. Soundwave = Dealing with music! so it has to do something with lots of speakers (given Micheal Bay's direction of the first Movie). and on the Flying? well he did fly with out the aid of an alternate form (like Astrotrain, and even then), but the only way to see what Micheal has in store is to wait for it. oh well.

--------------------

blargblargblargblarg.
Zhanneel
post Apr 2 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

As long as it isn't the Honda Element, I don't really care what he is, lol. Well...something with music would be much more appropriate, but I don't think they'll be taking that route in the movie. Perhaps they'll have his speakers blasting a few times, just for us G1 fans.
P-girl
post Apr 2 2009, 5:07 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I once imagined him as one of those huge DJ installations..... y'know, with massive speakers and such. Cue nicely appropriate artwork:

Something like what he's fiddling with there.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 9:16 AM