Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Season 4, overall thoughts., What did everyone think about Season 4 as a whole?
P-girl
post Dec 20 2009, 3:00 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Yeah, but you gotta admit that was kinda weak.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Dec 20 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yes, their ending was so quick and anticlimatic.. They should be in the next movie I hope icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Dec 20 2009, 6:48 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Nah, movie number 2 will probably be the glorious return of the Trix. At this point, I even doubt if it was made with Season 4 continuity in mind.
wkw427
post Dec 20 2009, 9:09 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I doubt season 4 was made with ANY continuity in mind.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Dec 20 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Why not? If anything, the movies are the ones disregarding continuity.
wkw427
post Dec 21 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Season 4 disregards the other episodes in the same season. In episode 2 it is heavly implied that Ogron captured the fairies in the middle ages. But it just happened to be 14 years ago or something.. I mean seriously..
YOU DON'T SHOW A HAND GIVING A SWORD TO SOMEONE OUT OF A LAKE AND SAY IT HAPPENED 14 YEARS AGO.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, you mean all that things that happened in a filler episode. Yeah, I choose to ignore that one. Also, they never told a story to go with the sword. It was just a pretty picture.

Movies did it worse; they disregarded Nabu, really, you can literally see the animators go 'Oh crud, we forgot to put him in, put him in the last dance number, stat!'.
Not to mention the whole Domino Mythology. (And what the Omega was AVALON doing there?)
And the witches' ghosts? In Season 3, they were in a tomb in Cloud Tower, in the movie? The Obsidian circle.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 21 2009, 12:59 PM
wkw427
post Dec 21 2009, 1:23 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Avalon made small apparences in season 3, too. Although he never spoke. I think it was safe to assume he stayed as a teacher. Perfectally reasonable.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 1:34 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Uhm, I'm talking about the scene where he was at the dissapearance of Oritel and Miriam, when they were forced in the Omega Dimension. Seriously, when was Avalon ever a part of the company of light?
wkw427
post Dec 21 2009, 2:01 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

He was when they neede an extra who looked powerful. I don't nitpick those things. And in that scene, I was more focused on going "LOL WHUT A STARGATE???" then looking at him. Seriously
Why did they put a stargate? It has chevrons and glyphs, and it is a blue portal.. STARGATE *facepalm*

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 2:12 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

So.... you're not nitpicking when they drop characters in places they shouldn't be.... but you do nitpick when 'A long time ago' changes into 'Fifteen years ago'....

Is my logic that weird?
wkw427
post Dec 21 2009, 4:49 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

No, we are both quite weird. Nabu not in the movie didn't really do much for the plot, good or bad.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 5:02 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

I know, but you gotta admit his last minute appearance looked kind of tacked on to give Layla someone to dance with.
wkw427
post Dec 21 2009, 6:29 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Aye, that was probably the only reason he was there. Probally added another $200 to the budget.
Hell, there were characters that we only have seen once or twice. Like Laylas parents. What, three episodes and that qualifys a place ion the film?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 6:33 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Layla's parents? I only saw Stella's, back together again.

Ah well, Layla and Nabu got their own dance number in 'I sogni'
animefan32
post Apr 3 2010, 4:30 PM
Post #36

A True Fairy

I loved Season 4! it's the best season but i don't get why didn't the winx keep they're believix and go back to enchantix, i know people believes in fairies again but they should've kept they're believix, and why did Nabu had to die, and is roxy apart of the winx club? those are the only things i didn't get, but overall it was awesome season and i can't wait for season 5 and the second movie

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 1:37 PM