Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx club season 4 english download or english DVD. any one
tomgang1
post Jul 24 2010, 2:45 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

I have been looking for all the episodes of winx club season 4 to download or on DVD in english. But they are very hard to find. I now the episodes are uploade here in the forum, but i am looking for episodes whit better image and audio quality than them there are here on the side.

So if any one have all the episodes (or just some of them) of winx club season 4 in better quality, so please upload them. It dosent matter if it is the rai-duo og 4 kids version, but rai-duo would be the bedst.

A link to where i can bay the english DVD´s version of winx club is also very must alright.

I just whant to se season 4 now, i am tired of waiting (have waiting over a year now) for it to come in the television in my country.

As a thanks to the uploader/uploaders, i have som very rare winx club image i willing to share whit the uploaders.

Hope some one can help me.
Go to the top of the page
Kel03
post Jul 24 2010, 4:40 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Season 4 hasn't been released onto dvd yet so you'll be waiting sometime for it if you want the dvds. I have been (for the last month or so) been recording Season 4 in better quality (and full screen I might add lol) and been sending them to Wkw427. I only have about 6 or 7 episodes to go before Wkw427 has the entire season to upload onto megaupload and he'll also reupload them onto youtube, but it's gonna be at least 2 weeks before that happens. Australia and India have been the only ones lucky enough to get it in english, and they haven't even released season 3 onto dvd in Australia yet (it's only been about two years now lol). If they ever release season 4 onto dvd in Australia then I would go out and buy it myself, as it is I have to spend about 1/2 day during the week days to record it, and that's not including the days when I work (then it takes a bit longer on my day off, as I have 2 or 3 episodes to do in one day). Australia use to get the 4Kids version until season 4 came (don't ask as there's an entire thread about that), so I doubt that season 4 will come out onto dvd anytime soon.
tomgang1
post Jul 25 2010, 1:19 PM
Post #3

Pixie

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Jul 24 2010, 05:40 PM) *
Season 4 hasn't been released onto dvd yet so you'll be waiting sometime for it if you want the dvds. I have been (for the last month or so) been recording Season 4 in better quality (and full screen I might add lol) and been sending them to Wkw427. I only have about 6 or 7 episodes to go before Wkw427 has the entire season to upload onto megaupload and he'll also reupload them onto youtube, but it's gonna be at least 2 weeks before that happens. Australia and India have been the only ones lucky enough to get it in english, and they haven't even released season 3 onto dvd in Australia yet (it's only been about two years now lol). If they ever release season 4 onto dvd in Australia then I would go out and buy it myself, as it is I have to spend about 1/2 day during the week days to record it, and that's not including the days when I work (then it takes a bit longer on my day off, as I have 2 or 3 episodes to do in one day). Australia use to get the 4Kids version until season 4 came (don't ask as there's an entire thread about that), so I doubt that season 4 will come out onto dvd anytime soon.

Dam that is sad news. Well it looks like i have to wait a bit longer when. Many thanks for your answer.

If any one shut have some of the episode, am i still very must interested in them.
animefan32
post Jul 30 2010, 8:35 AM
Post #4

A True Fairy

QUOTE (tomgang1 @ Jul 25 2010, 08:19 AM) *
Dam that is sad news. Well it looks like i have to wait a bit longer when. Many thanks for your answer.

If any one shut have some of the episode, am i still very must interested in them.

But if Season 4 is released in Singapore like Season 3 was then there might be hope we can get the dvd rips on here

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:08 AM