Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Does anyone have Winx Club Season 4 Rai English?
animefan32
post Mar 21 2010, 4:02 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Hello, first off i just want to thank the administrator for letting me into this group i love winx club!!!, not that's out of the way does anyone have or know where i can download the episodes of winx club season 4 rai english, a user on youtube named banjogate has been posting some but i heard he's been getting harassed back and fourth about posting them so i don't think he's gonna post anymore, in any case i would like the whole episodes of season 4 in english i don't live Australia so i can't catch it on tv, plus i'm not really a fan of the 4kids dub, so please if anyone has or the episodes or knows where i can get them please let me know! icon_biggrin.gif

i hope you guys have a nice day
Go to the top of the page
Jahnavi
post Mar 21 2010, 4:07 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I just posted in the shoutbox when you made the topic. xD

I'm not sure of everything we have available to download (I've been really busy, so I'm not that up to date with Winx… >_>) but why don't you just poke around our Season 4 section: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=91

That should probably have everything, but tell me if you don't find what you want, I'll see if I can help dig it up. ^^

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
animefan32
post Mar 21 2010, 4:12 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Jahnavi @ Mar 20 2010, 11:07 PM) *
I just posted in the shoutbox when you made the topic. xD

I'm not sure of everything we have available to download (I've been really busy, so I'm not that up to date with Winx… >_>) but why don't you just poke around our Season 4 section: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=91

That should probably have everything, but tell me if you don't find what you want, I'll see if I can help dig it up. ^^

oh ok thanks
Jahnavi
post Mar 21 2010, 5:59 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

No problem; always happy to help. ^^

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Mar 21 2010, 6:00 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Kel03
post Mar 21 2010, 6:12 AM
Post #5

Enchantix Fairy

Ok just so you know that Wkw427 had been and will continue to upload the rest of the season 4, I'm the one who's been recording and uploading it for him to use, and I've given him up to episode 10, and am currently uploading episode 11 (my internet connection isn't exactly fast lol). With megaupload it has a download limit (unless you pay for the premium upgrade i think), so unfortunately you have to wait a while before downloading more than one thing. I have recorded and compressed episodes 12 to 15, and 16 has yet to air, but I can only do one episode at a time and it also takes time for Wkw427 to render it as well. At this stage I'm the only one with decent quality recording (I use the term loosely lol, since I screwed up on recording episode 6, but the rest are ok) and I had been told another website tried to claim my work as their own, I don't post the links that I upload as I don't have the resources to put a watermark on them. Once Wkw427 renders it and watermarks it with my permission he then uploads it. They will be all posted up, just when we both get the time lol hope that helps
wkw427
post Mar 21 2010, 2:32 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I am Banjogate icon_razz.gif

I try to do two a week. That means two episodes on youtube, and two episodes on megaupload for general download a week

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
animefan32
post Mar 24 2010, 2:43 AM
Post #7

A True Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Mar 21 2010, 09:32 AM) *
I am Banjogate icon_razz.gif

I try to do two a week. That means two episodes on youtube, and two episodes on megaupload for general download a week

oh ok, thanks, me signing in and starting a discussion without looking first i didn't notice you guys had already had a discussion about this lol, do you think can send me the links to the ones you have on megauplaod so far i went to some on one of the other discussion topic, and it said some of the links were unavailable, btw thanks for uploading them on youtube,
Kel03
post Mar 24 2010, 4:22 AM
Post #8

Enchantix Fairy

If you look at my last post on this thread you'll see why megaupload won't work when downloading more than 1 file a day icon_biggrin.gif (i think the limit is 1, as I can't remember now). The megaupload links are on the first post of the thread "Season 4 Download Links" which is pinned to the top of the Season 4 folder, you'll only be able to do one episode a day, and if you tried the links that I posted in "Rai English Download" it wont work because I've deleted episode 3 and 4, as Wkw427 has already uploaded watermarked versions of these links. (if you've seen the other discussions you'll know why lol)
wkw427
post Mar 24 2010, 3:32 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Megaupload limit is 1gb a day, which is about 3 episodes.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
animefan32
post Mar 25 2010, 4:35 AM
Post #10

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Mar 23 2010, 11:22 PM) *
If you look at my last post on this thread you'll see why megaupload won't work when downloading more than 1 file a day icon_biggrin.gif (i think the limit is 1, as I can't remember now). The megaupload links are on the first post of the thread "Season 4 Download Links" which is pinned to the top of the Season 4 folder, you'll only be able to do one episode a day, and if you tried the links that I posted in "Rai English Download" it wont work because I've deleted episode 3 and 4, as Wkw427 has already uploaded watermarked versions of these links. (if you've seen the other discussions you'll know why lol)

Ah I see i went to the Rai Enlgish download one no wonder it didn't work

This post has been edited by animefan32: Mar 25 2010, 4:37 AM
dbacksbuffgirly
post Mar 25 2010, 5:32 AM
Post #11

Pixie

Group: New Members

I posted episodes 7-14 on Veoh. Please do not steal them I have them watermarked.
dbacksbuffgirly
post Mar 26 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #12

Pixie

QUOTE (dbacksbuffgirly @ Mar 24 2010, 10:32 PM) *
I posted episodes 7-14 on Veoh. Please do not steal them I have them watermarked.

I have now posted episodes 1 and 2. On 2 the audio is not great but you can hear what is going on there is just alot of interfering noise. again I watermarked them so please don't steal them.
dbacksbuffgirly
post Mar 26 2010, 5:19 PM
Post #13

Pixie

QUOTE (dbacksbuffgirly @ Mar 26 2010, 03:35 AM) *
I have now posted episodes 1 and 2. On 2 the audio is not great but you can hear what is going on there is just alot of interfering noise. again I watermarked them so please don't steal them.

Just posted episode 15 and 16 on Veoh.com too.
wkw427
post Mar 26 2010, 5:33 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

You don't need to update the thread every time you upload an episode

Also, this. Were you the one who ripped them from the DVD? If not, you shouldn't watermark because you are claiming someones work as you own

Anyway, here are seasons 1 2 and most of 3
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publis...t/most%20recent
no watermark

This post has been edited by wkw427: Mar 26 2010, 5:34 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

animefan32
post Mar 28 2010, 9:09 AM
Post #15

A True Fairy

QUOTE (dbacksbuffgirly @ Mar 26 2010, 12:19 PM) *
Just posted episode 15 and 16 on Veoh.com too.

um don't worry about the stealing part and i just want to watch them, thanks
animefan32
post Mar 28 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #16

A True Fairy

QUOTE (dbacksbuffgirly @ Mar 26 2010, 05:35 AM) *

Do you know when you'll post episode 6, jw
dbacksbuffgirly
post Mar 29 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #17

Pixie

QUOTE (animefan32 @ Mar 28 2010, 04:11 PM) *
Do you know when you'll post episode 6, jw

The version that I have needs to be edited for sound.

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Mar 26 2010, 10:33 AM) *
You don't need to update the thread every time you upload an episode

Also, this. Were you the one who ripped them from the DVD? If not, you shouldn't watermark because you are claiming someones work as you own

Anyway, here are seasons 1 2 and most of 3
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publis...t/most%20recent
no watermark

kel03 asked me to watermark them so I did. and people are looking for them so I updated when I post them.
wkw427
post Mar 29 2010, 3:54 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Wait, Kel is uploading season 1 and 2, too?

anyway, they are ALL here. I downloaded season 1 and 2 from here if I recall, no watermark
http://www.veoh.com/group/magicwinx/offset/40

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

dbacksbuffgirly
post Mar 29 2010, 8:54 PM
Post #19

Pixie

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Mar 29 2010, 08:54 AM) *
Wait, Kel is uploading season 1 and 2, too?

anyway, they are ALL here. I downloaded season 1 and 2 from here if I recall, no watermark
http://www.veoh.com/group/magicwinx/offset/40

No she is sending me season 4 too and she asked me to watermark them
animefan32
post Mar 30 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #20

A True Fairy

QUOTE (dbacksbuffgirly @ Mar 29 2010, 06:19 AM) *
The version that I have needs to be edited for sound.

kel03 asked me to watermark them so I did. and people are looking for them so I updated when I post them.

ok when u get one with better sound just let me know, in anycase thanks

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:19 AM