3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Episode 17 Diskushion
wkw427
post Jan 24 2010, 8:44 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Bumped because in about half an hour the episode will be up so I'm sure some of you want to discuss it.. Or not, I don't care really. When one listens to th elines 2-3 times each they pretty much memorize the episode, so discuss

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
MsAngelAdorer
post Jan 24 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #42

Pixie

Group: New Members

Okay, now that I've seen it with subs, I have to say that this episode was okay to me. I think Rainbow went overboard on Roxy's character though, for she seems in control. Too much in control. It's like a few dreams with Morgana in them and she already knows everything about saving the Earth fairies. But, overall, I thought the twist at the end saved it from being a disaster in my eyes.
humbu111
post Jan 25 2010, 9:56 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Just saw it yesterday, this is definately one of if not the best season four eppy so far. It was really interesting and I definately wasnt expecting the fairies to be so inclined to get revenge. Cant wait til the next episode to see Diana in action and the Sophixes I think ?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Jan 27 2010, 4:58 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Didn't expect that however i think the faries main target will be the wizards. However it was certainly a nice plot twist for the viewer that is, I was expecting a big show down free faries+winx vs the black circle in an episode or two and then that be a 2 or 3 episodes long like the other final battles

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:49 AM