Add Reply
> Beauty/fashion Horror Stories
Rating 5 V
Jahnavi
post Aug 26 2008, 2:11 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Well, henna makes your hair reddish-orange, so it sounds like a good idea to try that.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
esca Eterna
post Aug 27 2008, 3:37 AM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Did you bleach the white part or what?
Totally go for purple >.^ ] It's always a good choice (and one of my fave colors :3)

My friend dyed the front pieces of her hair orange-red. She's so in love with it ^^ which she needs for her confidence.
'' My other friend (whom I can hardly call friend anymore) dyed random sections of hers pink and black, and my other friend (of the same situation) dyed her hair dark blue with- get this- bright red and neon green/yellow highlights, with blonde streaks on the under layer. Some people say it looks like McDonald's threw up on her hair // ... So: if you ever consider dying your hair neon green/yellow, red, and dark blue ... well, just don't do it ;;

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Hirondelle
post Aug 27 2008, 4:31 PM
Post #23

Harmonix Fairy

Haha, I saw a girl with purple hair yesterday at my school actually!
Oooh dark blue....bright red, neon green/yellow and blonde streaks? Oooh....that sounds overboard. <<; There was one girl in my class last year and she had natural black hair and she'd always bleach out certain sections of her hair (like her bangs and some under layers) then dye them pink. She always had the best color, the way she maintained it it looked almost natural despite being hot pink <<;

--------------------

Faedust Charms
dittadulla
post Aug 29 2008, 7:52 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

wow, I can imagine black haired with hot pink bangs... that looks cool^^

--------------------
Another Morning
post Aug 29 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Yeah, I bleached one lock of hair right in the front on the right side. XD I kind of want to do the same thing with the purple, only in more places.

And that blue with red and neon green and whatever else sounds way overboard >__> And you know it's bad if I'm saying it's too much.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
esca Eterna
post Sep 4 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #26

Mythix Fairy

Yeah >.x Now it's faded to like, a black/brown/blue color with blonde, it looks pretty cool except she thinks she's like, the best person ever because of it.
Oh! I have another horror story!
Oaky, so I've never had a problem with my skin, it's always nice and calm and stuff. So . . . this summer when I was in China I didn't bring exfoliater because I didn't think it would matter too much. So everything was fine until I got back and realized my skin looked like poison ivy blew up on it ( ;; except not really). So I was mad trying to find creams and medicine and soaps and cleansers to get rid of it. So for the whole two months of summer vacation I was freaking out at my skin. I found this wicked intense medical pads, but I was so desperate for it to go away (( because school was starting soon )) that I left it on my forehead for a long time. When I took it off, everything looked fine, but the next morning it had actually burned my skin! It's like, dark brown rough spots all over my forehead x.x and cover up doesn't exactly do it's job too well there ;; so that's what I looked like for my school picture *slams head again the computer screen* Blahhhh //
♥

--------------------
♥

catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Music123
post Sep 6 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

I remember another one about hair:
I was little and my grandma coloured her hair red I saw her do it and asked her if I could have some too, she put on a tiny bit of the colouring and the next morning my hair was half red! My hair is naturally light and dark brown so I looked strange with half red hair. People always asked me "Is your hair naturally like that?"
The worst part is that it didn't come out for about 2-4 years, it came out very slowly, it took ages for it to be back to its normal colour. I don't think I want to dye my hair anymore lol

This post has been edited by Music123: Sep 6 2008, 12:17 PM

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
Riiana
post Sep 7 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

About a month ago I put temporary pink streaks in my hair but they kept coming out everytime I brushed my hair so I'm actually going to buy propper hair dye and get one of my friends or someone to put the streaks in XD

And I have naturally brown hair which is quite dark at the top and almost blonde at the bottom.

--------------------
dittadulla
post Sep 7 2008, 1:00 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

aww, that's so bad, Esca and music. too bad the color keeps coming out, Riiana.

I have never dyed my hair. once a woman that was cutting my hair she said that so many people who came at the hair salon wanted my hair color^^ it is red- orange and with a bit of golden stripes^^

--------------------
Riiana
post Sep 7 2008, 1:03 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Same I've never dyed my hair, but I want to try it out and see if it looks nice.

--------------------
dittadulla
post Sep 7 2008, 1:10 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

I would like to try it out too :/

--------------------
Music123
post Sep 13 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Orange with golden stripes sounds like a cool hair colour icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
Another Morning
post Sep 14 2008, 5:21 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

My friend shaved one of her eyebrows off yesterday by accident O: I was there, it was pretty funny. But yeah, I don't know what she's gonna do come Monday when she's got to go back to school.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclub-joy
post Sep 14 2008, 5:37 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

o.O, i wonder if I can dye my hair to blond....

--------------------
humbu111
post Sep 17 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Lol I have this old baseball cap that has glued on letters saying "SPORTING EXCELLENCE," but over time the "S" and "P" came off, and the "O" and "R" look pretty close to "D" and "A" in that font, so u know what it looks like it says now!

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

PinkSugar
post Oct 3 2008, 4:59 AM
Post #36

Enchantix Fairy

One of my worst disasters came with haircolor almost 7 years ago when I first starting dying my hair red. You see, my hair is naturally dirty blonde, and I wanted it to be a really dark cherry red, for two hair dyes, I had the color I wanted, but on the third one it turned out orange. I have no idea how it happened.

Anyways, then I decided to go platinum blond which was a huge mistake because my skin is ghastly pale, so it didn't look so great. Not to mention, it was yellow-straw, not a natural blond at all. So, I still to a dark brown now, though my hair likes to lighten up on its own. I've always been good about getting natural highlights even with dyes.

Aaand... I got my bangs cut too short one time, and I felt really embarrassed to go to school because they were hideous. Luckly my hair grows fast.

Another horror story was my first attempt at eyeliner. I've perfected it now, but I was freaking out when my friend was trying to put it on me so bad the first time that it looked utterly ridiculous when she was done.

I've never had a horrible wardrobe experience, though. It's mostly make-up/hair errors.

--------------------

signature by saruvi of AF // suiitsunohime is a name I go by on other boards
esca Eterna
post Oct 7 2008, 9:54 PM
Post #37

Mythix Fairy

Somehow dying hair always goes wrong it seems ^^
My sister got her hair dyed this dark purple red black brown all at the same time color, and it bled on to the shower cap, and I had to use the shower cap, and then I had this big pink blotch on the back of my neck ;;
♥

--------------------
♥

catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

bloom_daphne
post Oct 13 2008, 4:48 AM
Post #38

Bloomix Fairy

Once I cut my hair so short, it was horrible and because my hair has alot of volume it puffed up
So my solution was braiding it but i ended up looking like some wannabe gangster kid. None of my friends even recognized me icon_sad.gif
Winx_cutie189
post Nov 3 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #39

Butterflix Fairy

The only horror in my hair is it kinda has white hair! OMG! I was like freaking out because of that.. My classmates were so teasing me like "OMG! Your a real adult like 78 years old, Jade!" and also got a comb like what they said.. i wanna make my hair look better using a brush, when i only found this brush and used it, once again it's a bad idea.. it got on my hair and i was so irritated and started to hate my hair and thought of me having a very bad hair day.. but i managed to take it and it got a bit of my hair.. but seriously, it hurts and i fell like swearing in my mind.. o.o

--------------------
ZaiHyeFan
post Apr 7 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #40

Pixie

QUOTE (Natasha @ Aug 8 2008, 09:20 PM) *
Here's mine, a few days before graduation picture day I had a tiny zit under my nose.
It was barely noticeable but I was afraid someone would see it, I washed my face with clearisil
a few times. Then, I heard about putting toothpaste on a zit would make it disappear over night.
The second I put it on, my skin felt as if it was burning. I ignored it thinking it was working.
I woke up the next morning and washed the toothpaste off my face. I found a dark mark where the toothpaste was.
It had burned my skin, or something.
The mark took about 1 month or disappear completely.

So do you have any stories?

Poor you. Hopefully it is better. Rule of thumb; NEVER EVER PUT TOOTHPASTE ON A ZIT.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:17 AM