Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Day I Became A Power Ranger, This is not related 2 winx (plz vote!)
Musa : The Rocks...
post Jun 21 2007, 7:44 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

The day I became a Power Ranger

One day, when my friend Chip (Charlie) came over to my house, we talked about the Power Rangers. Chip seemed a little uneasy when I said that my favorite Ranger was the Yellow Ranger. Then, I didn’t know that I was talking to the Yellow Ranger himself. Neither did I know that Vida was the Pink Ranger, Xander was the Green one, Madison the Blue one, or Nick (the new guy in town) the red one. The next day, I went over to check out V & Madi’s new flat. There, I saw a Mobile Phone that looked like it belonged to the Pink Ranger. I rushed over to it & said
“Hey, V, I didn’t know you liked the Pink Ranger best! You said you liked the Yellow one like me! V lied” It’s not mine, its Madi’s.” So I asked Madi “Can I borrow that for a sec?” Madi said “O.k. but just a sec.” So I rushed over & pretended that I was a Power Ranger & that I was “Ranger up”ing [I thought that the rangers were actually humans & at that time I didn’t know I was right]. I pressed 123 & said Stagnasaurus Power of the air & pretended to fight the evil Nikrolai (the Queen of Vampires). V said “Time’s up, Pinky!” I said “No one calls me Pinky gets away with it! I bet I could help the Power Rangers save the world one day!” Just then the mobile started ringing in my hand. So I gave it to Madi & she gave it to V. She received it & I saw a worried look on her face for the first time since we met. ”Gotta go, Bye!” She said. And she rushed of with Madi. So I went home and thought about the bet I’d made. ”I’ll make a new invention with a hundred hands and a hundred weapons Garlic, Vampire Powder, Flashlights, Boxing gloves filled with bricks, Guns etc. And it was all in a fashionable steel belt. I put it on & pressed a button. I got a red & yellow costume. Then I said, “Power Rangers, here I come!” & went out, locking my door as I went. When I got out, I pressed another button & started flying. Up in the sky, I saw the evil Nikrolai fighting the Rangers. I went down behind her & signaled the Rangers to keep quiet. I put a little of the powder around Nikrolai’s feet with the help of the invisible hand which, if put around a vampire’s feet, would prevent him or her to move out of the circle. Then, I signaled the Rangers to attack when she turned to me. Then, I called her like this,”Hey, Nikrolai, lookee here! “When she looked at me the Rangers attacked her & I Put the flashlights in her eyes, & pushed the Garlic near her face. Just before fainting, she had time to attack me. She attacked me with such force that I got a cut right in the middle of my chest. Then I fainted. When I woke up again, I was in a strange place with all the guys around me. I knew it wasn’t the hospital, ‘cause the hospital isn’t like that, its white & shiny, not brown with animals curved around its walls. I got enough strength to whisper “Where am I? And what are you guys doing here?” because I was still weak from the cut. “You’re O.k.!” cried Chip. “Do you know who we are?” asked V. It was then that I realized that I was still in my costume. “Welcome to Power Rangers Central!” said Xander. “Don’t you guys remember me?” I said, pressing a button on the belt so that the costume got removed. “Tabs!” they all cried together. “How did you do that?” I just pointed to my brain. “I knew that all that being teased would pay out some day!” I said, & smiled. Then a woman that I didn’t know stepped forward. “Who’re you?” I asked. “I am Udonna, The White Ranger. I have the power of snow & ice.” replied the stranger. “I didn’t know there was a white ranger!” I said. The stranger said, “Well, then you don’t know very much do you? I’ve brought you here to ask you, will you become a Power Ranger?” I thought she was kidding & said, “You’re kidding aren’t you? You’re just another friend, aren’t you?” “No” She replied. “I swear that I’m a ranger. And, that he,” she said pointing to Nick “is the red ranger, & he” she said, pointing to Xander, “is the green one, & he” she said, pointing to chip, “is the Yellow one, & she” she said, pointing to V “is the Pink one, & last of all she,” she said, pointing to Madi, “is the Blue one.” “You have all the rangers, why do you need me?” I asked. “Because, we need a super brain on the team. So, what do you say, do you want to become the yellow & red ranger?” said Udonna. “Are you kidding, do I? You didn’t even have to ask, lady! I’m all for it!” I replied, suddenly feeling better. “Great!” she said. “Now all you have to do is to practice crime fighting.” So I did. And that’s the story of how I became the Red & Yellow Power Ranger. Uh-oh, my mob’s ringing, Gotta go, bye!
Musa : The Rockstar
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
Go to the top of the page
Musa : The Rocks...
post Jun 25 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

isn't ANYONE goin' 2 vote? icon_mad.gif angry.gif

This post has been edited by Musa : The Rockstar: Jun 25 2007, 12:21 PM

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:00 PM